NEWS REPORT | Happy Pills

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich

- Happy Pills -

( Marshall K. Constantine )

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a fantastic day! This is Marshall Constantine once again reporting to you about stories from all around our beautiful home that we call Karakura. Today’s story is a special one, filled with love, caring, and positivity. Our story today comes from Karakura Hospital! Let’s see what they have in store for us…

Health is something we all prioritize. There’s no doubt that healthcare in Karakura was one that needed major improvement, and thankfully these improvements have come to reality. Thanks to the Hospital’s Head-Physician, Ms. Valery Herrington, also known as “Ma Herrington”, a new pharmacy by the name of “Happy Pills” has opened inside the Hospital! Fortunately, I was invited to the EMS to interview Ma Herrington herself and get more information about this topic, here’s what she had to say…

[recording would start playing...]

Marshall: Good day to you Mrs. Herrington, it's a pleasure to meet you today here in the Karakura Hospital. My name is Marshall Constantine and I'm part of the Journalist Club. How are you doing today?

Ma: Oooh, haven't been a Mrs in a long time! -She'd chuckle to him.- Well, I am very good; thank you for asking. I am very happy to be here today.

Marshall: I'm glad you could be present today! I'm here to ask you a couple of questions regarding the Pharmacy present here in the Hospital by the name of "Happy Pills". Do you mind answering them for me?

Ma: Of course, Happy Pills Pharmacy is my heart and joy! Saving Lives Since 1989!

Marshall: Lovely! Can you tell me more about Happy Pills? When was the exact date it was established and by who?

Ma: Oooh, gosh - I know it was around back in 2018. When I first moved to Karakura it was owned by the most lovely man; their name seems to have slipped my mind. Yet, it was only about a couple of months later when I took control. It was so lovely, inside and out. The loveliest dark green I had ever seen, with the best dark oak wood in the city and the cleanest white marble. The things I would do just to go back in time and see the pharmacy once again.

Marshall: That sounds wonderful! So, Before the Pharmacy, where was medicine sold?

Ma: I'm not sure any medicines were sold before then; people had to leave town! The healthcare in Karakura back then was - She would pause - Shocking! It was actually me that started up a healthcare service for both mental and physical health when I took control.

Marshall: Oh dear! I'm sure the citizens praise you for how much you have impacted healthcare and improved it drastically! I can't imagine what ill patients had to go through to get their proper medication... Now that Karakura has what it has needed for a very long time, would you say the prices in Happy Pills are affordable for most citizens to ensure they get their proper prescriptions and medications?

Ma: Happy Pills Pharmacy is full of bargains for the most affordable medication. It was actually me that made healthcare free in Karakura and gave the employees a set salary - therefore people could use their saved money and put a bit of it towards their medications. I think our highest price for medication is only 7,500 Yen; that is for very serious health problems where it costs the government a bit more to supply the drugs. The medication does not go any higher than that. Bargain, right? - She would chuckle again. -

Marshall: Absolute Bargain indeed! - he'd let out a little laugh - And Who are the lovely workers working at Happy Pills and how often does the Pharmacy open?

Ma: Well, back in the olden days - I had pharmacy assistants just doing casual shifts after their college time. But now, I have EMS workers at the tills a lot of the time. The pharmacy is open 24/7; if someone requests to get something from there then someone will go up and help them out. However, if I advertise that Happy Pills is open then there will be a worker there for about half an hour. I advertise almost every day.

Marshall: Brilliant! Do you plan on further improving Happy Pills or the EMS in any way in the coming future?

Ma: Many more things are to come, updates have already happened and more updates are happening as we speak. You will be the first to know but Happy Pills has an order of crutches and cough medicines coming in. EMS are getting updated ID Cards and Surgeons will be getting head-lamps.

Marshall: Absolutely wonderful! I can’t wait to see these changes in action... Well, that’s all for now! I’m overwhelmed with happiness that I’ve had the chance to meet and speak with such a character as yourself Ms. Herrington. You are an amazing role model and a great person to look up to! Thank you for your time and I hope we meet again in the future!

Ma: Of course, thank you dearly for letting me attend this interview. It would be nice if we saw each other again. Good day!

Marshall: Bye-bye Ma!

[the recording would cut out…]

And that was the meeting with the lovely Ma Herrington, an absolutely wonderful personality who has made a big impact on healthcare in Karakura since her arrival. The opening of Happy Pills has made it easier for citizens to get the medication they need right where they leave without the need to travel outside! With affordable prices, a wide range of medication, and 24/7 service, Happy Pills is your stop for all your medical needs!

Not just that but we also heard about the addition of crutches, cough medicine, EMS ID, and Head-Lamps for surgeons! Amazing changes that I can’t wait to see in action at the Karakura Hospital and I hope you are excited for them too! That’s about it from me today, Enjoy your day and stay safe everyone! Farewell.

Users who are viewing this thread