mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

News Report I Bobcats track team

si10k

Level 37

Today I will be interviewing Raika Miki from the track team. It’s been awhile since the team has had any races against the spartan track team. I wonder if the all team together is dead or will the battle it out like when the spartans first came into the city!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sif: Grey

Raika Miki: Pink

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

/// The video would start ///​

Sif: “Hello Raika, It’s nice to see you again! May you please introduce yourself for our dear listeners and give us basic information?”

Raiki Miki: “Well… Hi, I’m Raika Miki, captain of the track team and I’m 16 years ol-” Raika’s phone would ping as her eyes darted towards her phone. “Sorry..”

Sif: “You okay?”

Raika Miki: “Mhm, I’m fine I think…”

Sif: “Take all the time you need, I can turn off the camera and we can do this later if you prefer.”

Raika Miki: “No No, It’s fine Let’s continue.”

Sif: “Alright! Do you wish for me to ask the question again?”

Raika Miki: “Mhm.”

Sif: “Can you give us some basic information about what the track team does?”

Raika Miki: "Well, as a track team we have weekly practices where we exercise together, sometimes play a game and do track activities such as running and long jump and we are hoping to be able to do some other things in the near future as well, such as discus throwing.” Phone rings again “Uh… Sorry.”

Sif: “That seems fun, but who is the fastest and what about your races? It’s been a while since that turned out. It seems there is another team forming in the shadows for track. Are you sure something is not wrong?”

Raika Miki: “You what-. Maybe you are right, I was thinking about breaking up as well- Leaving town where are you going? You are into men?!” Raika would be talking on the phone.​

Sif: “Let me guess Yoshioka broke up with you?”

Raika Miki: “I guess…? Maybe? He is leaving town and into men…?”

Sif: “We must be thinking about another Yoshioka! The one volleyball player that always hangs out with you?”

Raika Miki: “Yeah… That one.”

Sif: “Dang he did it over the phone and didn’t even try to tell you in person!”

Raika Miki: “Let’s put our focus on the track team for now, shall we?”

Sif: “My bad, kind of a gossip sometimes. How un-thought of me! We can do this later and you can go rest sense I know breakups are rather tough. It seems a lot has been going on. Will that be okay with you Raika?”

Raika Miki: "I'm not sure I want to talk about this subject too much in general, though I'm glad to continue if we talk about track!"

Sif: “Alrighty! Just want to make sure you are comfortable.”

Raika Miki: "Mhm, I'm perfectly fine."

Sif: “You are brave, so who is the fastest on your team?”

Raika Miki: “Honestly, it depends. . . We are all pretty much on the same level, though some of us are better at different expertise on the track. Not going to name names though because I don't want to upset anyone."

Sif: “That seems cool! What about the up and coming track team?”

Raika Miki: "Honestly? I've never heard about them before this interview, so not much I can say. Guess we'll see what happens. I'm glad to see track is becoming a more aspired sport!”

Sif: “So, you don’t think they are a threat?”

Raika: "Who says teams have to be a thread to other teams? What's the fun in teams if there are no other teams to compete with!"

Sif: “Mhm! So, that's all the time we have folks!”

/// The Video would end ///​

Users who are viewing this thread