mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

maeie

Level 10
maeie
maeie
Fundraiser+
NEWS REPORT | It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

“You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I’m telling you why! Santa Claus is coming to town. .”

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hello citizens of Karakura! Trainee Journalist Seiko Castello reporting here! As we all know, December has officially arrived and Christmas is just around the corner. In early celebration of this I have decided to interview a few Karakura citizens on their favourite things about Christmas!

Well, let’s not waste any time and hear what the citizens of Karakura have to say!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

RED - SEIKO

BLUE - INTERVIEWEE

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

[!] A recording would begin to play [!]

Seiko - “Good afternoon May, Seiko Castello reporting with the Journalist Club here! Before we start, may I ask your name for those who are listening?”

May - “May Kon.”

Seiko - “Awesome! Now, let’s get to the questions, shall we? What do you love most about Christmas?”

May Kon - “Probably opening presents with my loved ones.”

Seiko - “That indeed is one of the best things about Christmas! Is there anything else you enjoy or do with your loved ones?”

May Kon - “Doing fun activities such as building snow forts, snowmen and going sledding, and also my personal favourite, snowball fights!”

Seiko - “Sounds like a lot of fun! Are you excited for this Christmas?”

May Kon - “I may spend Christmas with my crush, so yeah, I’m excited!”

Seiko - “Ooo, that’s very exciting! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for allowing me to interview you, May.”

May Kon - “Of course, thank you Seiko”

[!] End of recording [!]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

[!] A recording would begin to play [!]

Seiko - “Good morning Sadashi! Seiko Castello reporting with the Journalist club here! May I ask your name for those who are listening?”

Sadashi - “Sadashi, Sadashi Aderyn Kua Ka Hua!”

Seiko - “Pretty name! Let's move onto the questions, shall we? What do you love most about Christmas?”

Sadashi - “Hah - Thank you! Ah, Christmas? To be honest, I really love being surrounded by loved ones and being able to give them that gift of affection as you spend time with them during the holiday!”

Seiko - “That is without doubt also one of my favourite things about Christmas! Is there anything else you enjoy or do with loved ones?”

Sadashi - “Well, Dei always pushes Willow off the Christmas tree - but she doesn’t get hurt! It’s always funny to laugh about! Plus, we always have little shows we put on together in Christmas attire for the family.”

Seiko - “Little shows? Sounds fun, you might just have to invite me to watch!”

Sadashi - “Of course!”

Seiko - “Last question! Are you excited for Christmas?”

Sadashi - “Yes! Of course! It’s going to be with my new family - and my ex, but I know we’re all going to have a great time!”

Seiko - “That sounds wonderful, I hope you have a great Christmas! Thank you for allowing me to interview you, Sadashi!”

Sadashi - “Thank you for taking the time and interest to interview me, Seiko!”

[!] End of recording [!]

Well, That’s all for today! I hope that everyone stays safe and has a wonderful Christmas. Peace out!

greehn

Level 111
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND SANTA I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS AND CANNOT FIND HIM I JUST WANT TO TELL HIM WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS HIS LOCATION LMK IMMEDIATELY

good interview

maeie

Level 10
maeie
maeie
Fundraiser+
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND SANTA I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS AND CANNOT FIND HIM I JUST WANT TO TELL HIM WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS HIS LOCATION LMK IMMEDIATELY

good interview

I CANT FIND HIM EITHER PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU FIND HIM I WANT A PET CRAB TELL ME IF YOU SEE HIM

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread