mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Karakura Smartphones or flip-phones? What does the public like more!

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+
Karakura Smartphones or flip-phones What does the public like more!.png

Popular Smartphone Designs

While looking through Karakura’s assortments of tricks and trinkets, one of the most popular things among the town is phone fashion! I took the personal liberty to look into the dozens of phone designs that are in the town! I even got the opinions of the people whether they prefer flip phones, or smartphones!

My Melody Smartphone!

1710530118472.png

Pokeball Smartphone!

1710530296187.png

Suwawei

1710530340922.png

Bones

1710530385137.png

Kouromi Phone

1710530430138.png

Flip-phone designs! (There's only three, and two are booooring!!!)

Sweet Angel!

1710530496704.png

Stores!

Oto-Nashi!

Oto-Nashi is the town's electronic store that sells variations of technology from phones to gaming systems to head phones! I managed to legally get inside of the store while the doors were closed to get a few pics of some of the selection!

1710530634102.png

Opinions!​
The people in Karakura who AREN’T criminals claim to enjoy smartphones for their cute designs and even cuter ringtones! Some were definitely more concerning than others… Like Ezri Akai’s, Snare Drum…. But most people are normal! But for those who are, criminals.. Like to use flip phones that cannot be traced via the design of their phone, due to there being only a few designs of flip phones. But my personal favorite is the Sweet Angel Flip Phone! Sold at Oto-Nashi! Some people in Karakura even get their own phones imported from out of the city from the mainland! Some families such as the Osiris and Togomi Family have custom phones for their families that they share to know who is in the family!​

Screen times!​

Karakura Smartphones or flip-phones What does the public like more! (1).png

Cheerleaders: Very, very active… especially on Onrain!

Reporters: We tend to use our phones often, like recordings! Pictures! Onrain! Then answering your calls! Also personal things.

EMS: They are often too busy to even look at their phones! Most of the time they are on it to answer texts and short calls!

KPD: They often are on their phone to answer calls and stay on the line to get constant updates. This takes up most of their time!

Government: Are old.

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Lehman.)

1710530806749.png

artclass

Level 6
Community Team
Event Coordinator
art__class
art__class
Omega+
maia doesn't use her phone thattt much........ uhm................. (she always holds it)

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I had a flip-phone until I was gifted a smartphone. I don't need the gimmicks, but luckily it isn't as distracting as I feared.

Great articel!

Users who are viewing this thread