Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
upload_2020-9-15_15-28-57.png

THE AUTUMN SEASON!

[Lucien Maddox]
[9/15/2020]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Greetings dear citizens of Karakura City! This is your journalist Lucien Maddox speaking with the most latest news available.

Today we are going to talk about the Autumn season that has arrived within Karakura City!

Let’s get right to the topic!

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You guys probably have heard that Autumn has arrived; well..- guess what? It surely did!

Autumn most of the time arrives around August - September. But what is Autumn exactly and how does this season occur?

--

Autumn (Also known as Fall) is one of the four seasons of the year and is the time of year that transitions summer into winter. Along with the tree leaves changing color, the temperature grows colder, plants stop making food, animals prepare for the long months ahead, and the daylight starts growing shorter. (SOURCE: www.study.com)

It’s a pretty interesting season, don’t you think? But this is not the only thing you should know about Autumn-

Halloween is coming to it’s way to Karakura as well!

So prepare your masks and costumes, and get ready!
All the information you should know about Halloween this month, will be mentioned down below:

The definition of Halloween is a holiday celebrated in the U.S., Canada and the British Isles on October 31st where people dress in costumes and children go door to door asking for candy. An example of Halloween is when children dress as ghosts and witches and go to neighbor's doors saying "Trick or treat!" (SOURCE: www.yourdictionary.com)

But when will Halloween occur in Karakura?

DATE: 10/31/2020 (Saturday 31 October, 2020)

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Anyways, this is not where this news-report is about. I have interviewed people as always, asking them what they think of Autumn, and etc.

Listen for yourself.

[recording would start playing]

Greetings! My name is Lucien Maddox, journalist for the Karakura News Club, do you mind if I ask what your name is?

I totally don’t mind, my name is Ashley, Ashley Okuma.

What a wonderful name Ms. Okuma.

Thank you!

Of course..- anyways, do you mind if I record this interview?

Nope, go ahead.

Amazing, so, my first question is, what do you think of Autumn that has just arrived within Karakura City?

I honestly think that it’s a beautiful season. This season really makes me happy. I love how the leaves on the trees turned orange. Such a peaceful season!

It indeed is! I give you right on the peaceful part. He’d laugh.

She’d laugh.

Anyways, next question!
-

Have you heard about Halloween, which is about to arrive 1 October in Karakura?

Oh my god, yes! I have a self-made costume, it’s a Ghost design, but with a zombie mask!

Oh wow- that’s something I’ve never thought about.

She’d laugh. Well..- it kind of is something new I guess?

Probably is, I’ve never seen someone talking about this kind of design.
Anyways- the following question I’m about to ask you will be the last question for today, I’m not trying to make it that long.

Are you ready?

Yes.

What do you like, and dislike about Autumn?

To begin with, what I like about Autumn, are the leaves on the trees. I’m pretty sure that I’ve already said this before, but I’m just repeating it in case. - What I dislike about Autumn is that there will be a lot of rain, no more skirts and more scratchy shirts..

I’m sorry to hear that. He’d laugh. Anyways- this was the interview, what did you think of it?

I really liked answering your questions. I was bored anyways soo..

Haha, that’s good to hear. Would you like to add something to the viewers who are listening right now?
Yes! Have fun everyone, enjoy this season while you still can, and have a good day!

[recording would end]

Anyways- this was all the information you should know about Autumn, and the events within it. I hope I gave you guys as much knowledge as possible about this wonderful season.

If there are any other questions, do not hesitate to ask them down below in the comment section, I always see your questions.

This was Lucien Maddox speaking, I wish you all a wonderful day, and enjoy this season!

OVER AND OUT

DISCORD - Subject#5013

IGN - Subject_725 (Uncapitable)

Users who are viewing this thread