players online

NEWS REPORT | The Efficiency in Dreams

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich

Created by @Luca + Banner by @Osski

Hello Karakura! This is Shaggy Schmidt reporting to you LIVE from the Journalist Club, in today’s topic we’ll be talking about “The Efficiency in Dreams

Dreams are inevitable. A photo array of images on display showcasing emotions, sensations, ideas, and a fluid study, is inevitable. The instant you fall asleep you tend to think of the first thing that comes to mind. Whether that would be something you had done previously that day, something you will do tomorrow... thoughts that run through your mind, racing. Dreams are an involuntary action, meaning they happen without will, or manually doing so. It is almost as if it is a movie playing in your mind. A movie that turns on or off randomly throughout your sleep, though through short sequences. Normally it has been said that dreams last around 5 to 20 minutes, and can happen between 3 or 6 times per night.

Have you ever felt as if you were truly in a dream? Able to move, speak to others... felt as if you were alive, in real life? Well that would be called a Lucid dream. Often occurring midway through a regular dream whilst the dreamer (person sleeping) has full awareness that they are in a dream. As oddly as that sounds it makes sense. Being aware that you are in a dream creates a pathway for other movement, actions, alongside opportunity. It allows you to personally be in a world of creation, I once had a dream that I was taking a test in class. I was able to talk to the teacher and I felt as if I was in that room with 12 other people. Felt as if I was writing on a piece of paper with ink from a pen. Felt as if I was able to walk around freely. I felt as if I was... in real life.

Now going forth onto the original topic. You may ask how are dreams efficient? Well I am here to explain to you. Dreams further help your mind. It has been proven that dreams overtime help you create a better memory. Mainly because the topic that you dream is often something you have done, are going to do, or are currently doing. Now some dreams are rather random, though dreams as a whole help you learn, mainly because and as I stated before they are more than likely something that has happened, will happen, or is happening. For instance I myself and a few others have often dreamt of questions on a test, the night before the test begins. Now I thought this would be a good point mainly because those questions that I was dreaming of were questions that I were on the test, and I had to study for. I was not understanding them at first, though after a dream I was able to study again in the morning, and understand. Later that day I had gotten an A on the test.

Dreams are a lovely place, an escape from reality persay, or even a nice relaxing spa on the beach. Dreams are the reason people sleep, not because they need to but because they want to. The first thing that you see when you lay down is anything that pops into your head. Though when you wake up and open your eyes. The dream disappears, and you forget it ever happened.

This has been an honor, reporting LIVE from the Journalist Club, this has been...

Shaggy waggy, the one and only, the infamous Shagster
Signing out!

Users who are viewing this thread