mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | The Funky Panic - An upcoming band!

maeie

Level 10
maeie
maeie
Fundraiser+
REPORT | Funky Panic - An upcoming band!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

A new report has arrived!

Konnichiwa! It’s Seiko Castello here, a Journalist from the Journalist club back with another report!

Interested in music? Well, have I got a treat for you! Today, I’ll be interviewing three of five members of a band known as The Funky Panic!

The band has five members altogether known as Niall Okamoto, Zak Dior, Blake Carson, Hiroshi Yoshikawa, and Brody Mitsuhishi Densetsu. Unfortunately both members Hiroshi and Brody were unable to attend the interview, however, you are still able to learn about them!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

GRAY - Niall Okamoto

GREEN - Zak Dior

BLUE - Blake Carson

PINK - Seiko Castello

// THE VOICE RECORDING WOULD BEGIN TO PLAY //

Seiko Castello -“Good day to those who are listening! Today I am here with three of five members of a band who are making their way to the top! Who are they you ask? Well, let’s find out! First question! What is the name of your band?”
“We are the Funky Panic!” - Niall Okamoto

Seiko Castello - “Interesting name! What are the ages of each of your members?”

“I happen to be the eldest of the group at the age of twenty.” - Niall Okamoto

“I’m eighteen. .” - Zak Dior

“Same here.” - Blake Carson

Seiko Castello - “Cool, and the other two in your group?”

“Brody is eighteen and Hiro is twenty, right?” -
Zak Dior

“Brody is eighteen but he does not act it! Just kidding, we all love brody. And yeah, Hiro is twenty.” - Niall Okamoto
Seiko Castello -“Cool! What do each of you guys play in the band?”

“I sing, I also play the guitar, but due to Zak’s talent within the guitar, he plays lead guitarist and I simply sing! Blake plays Bass himself! Quite talented the guy is within music must I say.”
There would be a small pause,
“Brody plays the Drums whilst Hiroshi plays the rhythm guitar to keep a nice beat to the song!” - Niall Okamoto

Seiko Castello -“What inspired you guys to create the band?”

“Well to be honest I always had a passion for football until music came along you know? I honestly take this professionally and love the support of other bandmates to rock with and just have a good time.” -
Niall Okamoto

“My sister is friends with Niall, and since I knew a lot about music, she asked if I wanted to befriend him and start a band with him. . So. . I did.” - Zak Dior

“Also, football just wasn’t for me. Music just rings my bells you know?” - Niall Okamoto

“Well for me I joined because I met Niall, but in general, music was more a passion for me than anything. I started with drums and then piano and so on.” -
Blake Carson

“Yeah, Blake always had a passion for music, ever since I met the guy from the start, he simply knew how to play anything.” - Niall Okamoto

Seiko Castello -“How long has the band been together?”
“Couple weeks, months!” - Zak Dior

“That’s a good question! Only recently we played our first gig but yeah, a good few months. And we have more plans on rocking Karakura within different stages and all! To put it simply, we won’t let anything drag us down. From haters to fake photos or even rumors you know?” - Niall Okamoto

Seiko Castello -“I’m glad to hear that you guys won’t let anything drag you down. I’m sure that being in a band from time to time can be hard.”

“Yeah, it can be hard but that’s the fun of it, you know? Taking photos with fans etcetera.” - Niall Okamoto

Seiko Castello -“Do you guys have any plans for the future? Like for the band or just future in general?”

“Well, keeping the band together, to be honest, I don’t want to go solo since I love my bandmates and want to take this professionally.” - Niall Okamoto

There would be a small hum of agreement before Blake spoke,

“Music teacher.” - Blake Carson

Seiko Castello -“May I ask why you want to become a music teacher in the future? Is there a specific reason? Other than your love for music, of course.”

“Who wouldn’t want to teach the love of music to uncultured teenagers? Sounds fun to me.” - Zak Dior

The sound of Seiko and the band letting out a small laugh could be heard,

Seiko Castello -“I suppose so!”

“Well. . music is in my blood! With the knowledge I have, I want to express it to every kid who wants to play music as their main option or hobby. I just want them to love music in general.” - Blake Carson

“Fair enough!” - Niall Okamoto

“May I add one more why?” - Blake Carson
Seiko Castello -“Sure.”
“Look at the sunset. . music inspiration set in time and when the sun rises. .well, your love for music blossoms.” - Blake Carson

There would be a pause as if everyone was taking in what Blake had said,

“Before the wrap-up, I’ll add one last important thing! To all of our fans, we love you all no matter who you are and how you act. Kind regards, funky panic!” - Niall Okamoto
Seiko Castello -“Thank you for allowing me to interview you guys!”

“No problem at all! Thank you for interviewing us.” - Niall Okamoto
Seiko Castello -“No worries!”

// THE VOICE RECORDING WOULD STOP //

Well, that’s the band The Funky Panic! Be sure to keep an eye out for their shows!
Have a good day! Seiko Castello, over and out!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Users who are viewing this thread