mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

News Reporter App

[OOC Section]
IGN (In-Game Name):

HunterBooBoo123

Previous Bans:

I have been banned once before but I forget what it was for.
All I know is it was from when I first joined the server

Describe your activity on the server:

I am usually on this server 5-15 hours a day

Do you have discord?:

Yes and my user is HunterBooBoo123#7946

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do have a mic and I am glad to use it

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-lang-application.16365/
(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterbooboo123s-nurse-application.18841/
(Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am a writer myself and I love it so much. I always like to explore different types of writing and everything
like that. So being a News Reporter would be a really nice and fun way to express myself. Also it would be a really good way to just sit back and do something I love too!

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?:

I know how journalism can occur at any moment at any place.I also know that there are three branches of journalism which are broadcast,print, and multimedia/digital media. Broadcast journalism is journalism in the form of sounds,visuals, and text. Print journalism is editing stories, photographing, and editing stories for newspapers and magazines. While multimedia/digital media journalism is practicing contemporary journalism that is two or more formats of journalism. Also I know how journalism is really important to News Reporters.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?:

Reporters are important to SchoolRP because they show Karakura what is going on
around here. Also they are important to show good things happening and show the
bad things going on. They are really important to keep citizens updated with everyday life.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Hunter Stern would be a male standing at 6'1. He'd wear blue sea ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with a gray jacket to cover it up. He'd have deep black hair and black eyes. On the job he'd be a polite and nice guy who would take his job quite seriously. Off the job he'd just chill and hang out with friends while practicing his writing too but still be nice and polite to people. He'd also love to read. He'd see all his co-workers as very good friends and he'd wish to be one amazing News Reporter in the future too.

BACKSTORY:
Hunter Stern was born in Hesse, Germany on May 4th, 1999. Hunter grew up in a acceptable and peaceful enviornment for the most part with a loving mother and father but they worked mostly at his younger ages so it left him alone to sometimes wander out into the beautiful forests of Hesse as Hunter lived in the suburbs area with his parents. At an early age he'd gotten excited to read and write, slowly falling in love with the both of them as it was his main goal to do something in the writing industry. As he grew, his father grew sicker as he and his mother tried to take care of him he sadly passed at the age of eight years old. That didn't leave Hunter in a gloomy state for long. It boosted his own passion and love for his father and writing always promising his father up in the sky that he'll someday write a book for his father someday in his life, no matter how long it took. As years went by, Hunter usually spent his time alone thinking of different types of stories and genre's to write next as he never really focused much on friends or other schoolwork. He only wanted to work to the goal of finally becoming a type of writer. As Hunter turned fourteen his mother had seen his writing at his best as she taught him through the past six years how to write, edit, revise, and interview others. He'd somehow have to learn to become more social in order to interview or just to make friends. When he had turned seventeen he decided to go out on his own to a special place called Karakura, Japan. He knew he would've missed his mother dearly but they both knew, in order to achieve his dreams he had to go. As he moved to Karakura there was a big language barrier but met with various bilingual tutors to help him learn his Japanese as he finished Highschool there and moved onto college. Through those years, he spent his time practicing how to interview others and write for journalism as becoming a news reporter was a first step to his dream. He also practiced with his grammar, writing, and reading, simply understanding the Japanese language as well so the language barrier would not cause troubles. At the late age of twenty he almost fully fluently spoke and read Japanese as he is still learning through the years as it is a tought language to learn. When he turned twenty-one and finished college, he went around searching for jobs that included any sort of writing more specifically a news-reporter job or along those lines, as he searched he ended up in front a building that had applications to become a news reporter. Hunter knew this was his chance to try, so he applied and still awaits an answer.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:

Hunter Stern

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

"Ace"

Preferred Name:

"Hunter"

Twenty-One.

Male.

Religious Denomination:

Christian.

Marital Status:

Single.

Nationality:

German.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

Phone Number:

527-596-450

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:

He has had 4 years of training.

Working Experience:

He hasn't worked at any stores but he has worked at schooling but nothing outside of school.

Academic Degree:

Creative Writing.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Creative Writing

Minor(s):

None

Native Languages:

German

Other Languages:

Japanese

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
⇣≡ [DENIED] ::

You may re-apply on [06/20/20]

❏. [Changes…]
Try applying for more roles on the server.
Nonetheless, I appreciate the time that you spent on applying for the role of News reporter! I hope you take the time to
fix the mistakes and re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread