mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mialyansa

Level 58
The level of detail here is excellent! You reference the Goemon situation. The recent earthquake and the taiwan tension. Heck you even refernced 'a winter wihout snow' article!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
The level of detail here is excellent! You reference the Goemon situation. The recent earthquake and the taiwan tension. Heck you even refernced 'a winter wihout snow' article!
Ah, thank you for the kind words, but I must confess, I tend to lean towards the easier route in these matters. When possible, I rely on public news sources and direct information from real-life references, such as The Japan Times and other prominent Japanese media outlets. (Additionally, to save time, I often employ a mix of cut-and-paste techniques, combining elements of AI-generated art.) While I have the capability to create more illustrations myself, my full-time job limits the time I can dedicate to this. Consequently, I find shortcuts where I can, though this might be noticeable in the finer details of my work. Nevertheless, I genuinely appreciate your compliment. Thank you.

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Every time i see Tsubasa and report in the same sentence i get scared thinking what have i made Tsubasa Ikemori do this time
sorry for inducing anxiety with this small town newspaper. I promise they will report on any misbehavior of Tsubasa Ikemori as soon as I get wind of it!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Thank you all for your kind words. Sometimes, when its the weekend, I have some spare time to make stuff like this. It's fun! Very gratifying. yeeee

Users who are viewing this thread