mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

News Vlog | What is that creepy place? (Part 1)

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega

June 11, 2023
Barbatos Archon | @bentithevard

[!] The video would start to play [!]

"Helloooo Karakura!" The camera adjusted it would show Barbatos, smiling as he started to walk, "Welcome to the first ever news vlog, today we're gonna explore the sewers." the camera flipped as it showed his shoes for a moment before it got pointed back up, "there's a lot of mystery in the sewers, namely the abandon rooms it has, so we're gonna try and find out the history today."

The video would cut back to himself, now outside as he talked, "Now you may be asking, 'Ven why are you walking instead of taking the train?!' well my dear viewers were gonna enter THROUGH the front of the shopping district because an anonymous person who gave us the idea showed photos of the place." The camera would shake as he adjusted his hold on the phone, "Will this put me in danger? Uhhh... Maybe."

The video would jump, now showing the sewer entrance, his hand pointing towards it as the video would be lifted and scan the front entrance of the shopping district before it focused back on the sewer entrance, "Let's go." The camera shook when he entered, slowing descending down the ladders as the camera would see nothing but the darkness.

"Okay, this is..." small ruffling noise would be heard through the mic before the flashlight suddenly turned on, lighting the long tunnels, "there we go! Probably should have already put that on, haven’t I?" walking through the tunnels, the camera just follows his movements before he would stumble across four different tunnels, "hopefully I'm actually going the right way or else Ill be lost and probably find some gang people." He chuckled nervously before going towards the right tunnel.

The camera would adjust as he entered a large room before he excitedly zoomed in on an entrance with its lights on, "ladies and gents we found it!" he quickly went to the room, his shoes making a loud clanking noise against the metal pathways. "Now, ever since I came here to Karakura, all I ever found out about this place is that this was apparently a sewer maintenance area? but what's interesting is that it doesn't look like it at all."

Moving the camera to show the entirety of the room, he would slowly climb up the small flight of stairs as he entered another room. "now this is what I was talking about, what sewer maintenance area would have-" his hand would do a hand gesture towards all the machines, "these things?! and this thing," he walked more inside the room before he zoomed in on the busted pipes, "not many really know what this place actually is, and the fact it's all... broken, I wouldn't be surprised if this place used to be some kind of lab."

Zooming in on the camera, he was silent for a moment before his voice filled the room, echoing as the confusion was prominent, "Is that... recording?" He would point towards the small red light on the corner of it, blinking and quite positively recording. His own camera would flip towards him, showing his face, "So remember when I said this might be a lab? yeah."

Looking creeped out, his eyes would widen as the camera would pick up the noise of footsteps, more specifically like they were walking in the water. Motioning towards the camera a 'shush' he would crouch down by the entrance, turning off his flashlight before the footsteps faded away. Whispering quietly to the camera, he slowly made his way out of the place, "Most likely those were gang people, thank god that place was dark."

Shaking his head, the camera would flip again once more as he escaped through a flight of stairs near the abandoned area, the noise of rain filling up the video. "Welp that concludes our vlog exploring that abandon sewer 'maintenance' room." As usual, the camera flipped back to him, "I'll keep on researching what exactly that room is, but for now, that's all for this vlog! be sure to stay tuned for the actual news report for this and may the wind guide you all." He winked at the camera before the recording ended.

[!] The video would end [!]

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on?
Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Users who are viewing this thread