NixyMixy
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Nix#9669
[Make sure the N is cap.. apparently there's another nix]

How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
EST
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on the server most of the time, if I have nothing better to do I will either be AFK or offline from that server. When I do have something good to do I'm mostly on the server no matter what. Most of my free time goes into the server than anywhere else. The longest time i wouldn't be on is when my internet is having bad issues or when im out and about
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I'm aware of that.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
In the role of a Caretaker, I think they play a big part in the school. They make sure everything in places is cleaned up. They clean up after others no matter at what cost. They just do more stuff than the teachers while at it they are also a part of security and a technician. A caretaker takes care of young ones and staff to make sure everything is all well even if it is stressful for them.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve grown up being a part of roleplay servers, whether they were discord or Minecraft servers. I wouldn’t say I have a full experience of roleplay but I know DetailRP depending on how the person replies back. If I were to type a couple lines within the roleplay and I get a response of one line. I just try to deal with it as much as possible and respond back with a one line to not waste mine and their time otherwise I would do a whole lot of DetailRP with people who did it with me. The way you respond to the person you think of the scenario in your head and just type out how you want it to go when you respond. That's how I was able to pick up after the roleplay stuff.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-language-application.42249/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nicholes-police-application.42378/#post-133482 [Denied]

Journalism (Discord) [Accepted]

Photography (Discord) [Accepted]

2 Job applications [Never got responses back]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Journalism] Grade_12 | Age 18

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would just stand there for a few minutes, adjusting to what she just heard. She wouldn’t snap or rage at them because she knows others may be having just a tough day or possible time. She’ll most likely approach the person while they're still cussing at her, She would give them a warning for constantly saying it towards her. She would have a small chat with them and hand them a small snack and ask them what's their whole purpose of doing this.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Once she sees two students throwing fists at one another. Her immediate reaction is to run towards them to prevent any more causes of fighting. She would try to pull one of them off another and get in between the two to stop them from continuing any further harm to each other. She would hand them down towards detention without a second thought about it.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending how they were acting that was against the rules of school. She would have herself approach them questioning why they were doing this and give them a heads up that she would have to report this towards someone if it happened again, who would have more control of the situation than her. She wouldn’t want to do it but she would feel the need to since it would help the safety within the school.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When alone, she finds a way to keep herself focused on something like reading a book or jotting down some notes for later on things to do in the day. Some days could get stressful for her so when needed she would put her head down. She is not the kind to usually talk due to the lack of socializing in her life but when another employee is in the room with her. She tries to have a short ongoing conversation. She is very outgoing but when she talks too fast she’d most likely stumble her words. One way or another she wants to be capable of having others talk to her easily as it is for her to talk to others.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Picking up the mop, She dunked it into the yellow bucket soaking up most of the water in it. Once it seemed like it soaked most of the bucket would move the mop onto the ground with the water splashing a bit everywhere. Some even got onto her pants and shoes but she didn’t really mind it. She held a good grip of the stick and scrubbed the floor, back and forth while humming a tune that was stuck in her head. The humming echoed through-out the halls as she listened to it echo.

/me Just getting off her break, she walked out to hear a faint echo shouting and yelling from the bathrooms. Her stomach flipped as she let out a long sigh heading towards the noises that got louder as she approached. She could hear what sounded like a group of guys behind the door. She didn’t want to walk in case she was mistaken for the shouting to be something else. She knocked on the door speaking loud and clear. “Anyone in here? Hello?” No one responded in return but the shouting went silent, too quiet for her likings. Since she didn’t get a response back she shouted out loud and clear “I’m coming in.” She opened the door to find a group of basketball players looking over towards her. They all gave her strange looks as she nodded, backing out apologizing. She went with her day.

/me She stood nearby the school gates patrolling the area and the students around. While scanning the place, just at the corner of her eye she saw a student slip out through the gates. “Oh not again” She mumbled to herself as she quickly ran straight for the gates chasing down the student who just barely glanced back to see her. Just one sight of her and they started sprinting more quickly than they already were. She never had to scream so loudly before. “HEY! Where do you think you're going?!” Just out of reach she grabbed the back of the student collar shirt and yanked them back. She pulled them along back into the school, looking at them she sighed “That’s your second warning mate. You know that means detention on your third. So don’t do it again”

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Nichole V. Wakabayashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Nichole or Nicky
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Taken
Academic Degree:
M.D
Year of Graduation:
college: 2015

Major(s):
Medical~ Nuclear Medical Technician
Psychology~ Developmental and child Psychology, Social
Engineering~ Mechanical Engineering

Minors:
Art~ Photography
Communication~ Journalism

Nationality:
Irish
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Gaelic
Other Languages:
Japanese
English

Backstory

Nichole was born on March 21st, 1991 in a small town called Carlingford in Ireland. She had nothing better in life but to have her closest friends and family in the small town and due to that she knew almost everyone in the whole town. She'd often go on her daily walks to school to stop by a small shop to buy some pockys. Ever since the first time she tried them, she officially became a pocky addict from just eating one. It was now a daily thing for her to swing to the shop and say good morning to good night towards the shopkeeper.
School came around so she couldn't stay in Ireland anymore, her family chose to send her away to France. Where her cousin Celeste was staying for college, part of Nichole Highschool and college took place there. She volunteered in the hospital to help out her college degree. It was also to help out her cousin since it got so busy and stressful for her. Once she graduated from college in 2015 everything changed for her once again when she found out her cousin was moving away somewhere in Japan without her. While she was away Nichole chose to start studying Japanese so she wouldn't be so lost after moving even if she had ups and downs of struggling to learn it. Once she did, enough money was saved into her bank account. She finally took a plane ticket and moved to the city of Karakura, Japan.
She struggled her way around the city but managed on her own for the first time, exploring the city she came across to hear some yelling just up the main road just to find a massive school where she then saw her cousin yelling at what seemed like a young child. She stressed so much when she noticed the child's emotions were just full of fear. She wanted to yell at her cousin for doing such a thing. That's when she found it was her new job that she worked at the school, a Caretaker.
She was so interested and new to the whole job, her cousin wanted Nichole to join. She signed herself up and decided that maybe this one job was meant for her. It wasn't too stressful for her 30 year old self but she hoped that it was also relaxing for herself.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I had the movement to join for a while now, ever since I got to meet that one caretaker. I’ve observed her from the way she does her job and it got me thinkin, What if she became a caretaker some day.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't think it's about why I should get accepted over others. There's a way to put a fair level of who should get accepted or not. It just varies on many different people with what they wanna do and how experienced they are. People have different mindsets and skills and experiences.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Caretaker at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread