What is your Minecraft Username?:

NickiMinajRp

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

Around a year ago, there were two bans.

What is your timezone?:

My time zone is central.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

JellyBean#0658

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council.39921/

(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.39845/

(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.34703/

(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-appeal.32592/

(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.28495/

(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.25435/

(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-ban-appeal.22511/

(Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.22411/

(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-korean.21634/

(Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.21616/

Describe your activity on the server?

Having recently returned from a long break, I have been playing for 2-4 hours a day.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

My only account is NickiMinajRp which is just a college student.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am fully aware that failing to be active for 15 days will result in a removal from council.

-TRIVIA QUESTIONS-

What is student council and what do they do?:

Essentially, the student council is a group of students who work together to improve the school environment and make it safer for students. As long as the problem is valid, the student council can and will resolve student problems and needs. In addition, they will plan and organize different events throughout the year. Student council members will take the time to truly listen to and understand their students' emotional issues, academic problems, and social problems. Overall, the student council is a great example of leadership that helps create a better school environment for everyone.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):

My previous experience of being on council (before I went on a break) encouraged me to reapply. I've found that being a member of council gave me plenty of things to do on the server in the past. Additionally, I have seen fewer councilors than before around the school, and I am hoping I can help with that.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, I am fully aware that I will have to be using my creativity and work ethic while in student council as I have before many times.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:

President- The person with the upmost authority who runs the overall team keeping all councilors in line.

Vice President- The second person with the upmost authority who leads the council alongside the president.

Secretary- The person who organizes the council logs as well as keeping track of the
councilors.

Treasurer- Retrieves specific items from shops for events keeping track of the budget.

Disciplinarian- The person that puts students in their place in a more aggressive way when needed.

Council Member- An average member that keeps the students up to code patrolling the school.

-SCENARIOS-

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

First, I would walk up to the two girls that are verbally harassing each other and begin to split the two up. If, however, the verbal harassment proceeded to continue, I would promptly warn them to stop as their actions will have consequences. If they continue even after the first warning and are completely disregarding my warning, I will write their names down and bring them to detention. Or, if the principle or vice principle is around, I would get from them.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?:

First, if I had permission to use an intercom to bring a higher up such as a professor, secretary, or a
colleague in which I would receive further assistance. Although, if I did not have access to an intercom, I would first write down the best description of their outfit and any specific details about the person wearing the mask. Then, I would go and find a higher up and begin searching for the supposed person and then begin questioning and discuss a best fit punishment.

There seems to be a counselor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?:

First, I would seek out the counselor who is abusing their authority. After that, I would take the supposed councilor who is abusing their powers to a private area, and then I would confront them about their reasoning. Then, I would explain why their demeanor and actions were inappropriate. After defusing the situation, I would bring this information to a higher level as this is something that could damage the reputation of the council.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

First, I would seek out a fellow council member that was attending the meeting. Then, I would proceed to ask the missed information writing it down, so it is not forgotten again. If the supposed council member was unaware of the information I am seeking, I would turn the person holding the meeting or the vice-president and proceed to ask them about the information being sought after.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?:

First, I would immediately contact the council president discretely describing exactly what I saw in best detail as anything going against my training would be a major alert that something wrong is taking place especially from a trained facility member. I would proceed to assess the situation from a safe distance gaining as much information and detail as possible and question any bystanders or witnesses.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

A potentially fun and super exciting event that all students take place in and can express their creativity to the fullest in is a school logo competition. This event would be a three-day long event from Monday to Wednesday and whichever logo were to win, that would be the school's logo for the remainder of the week. On the First Day of the event, the students would get in groups up to four or, they could choose to be by themselves if they would like. On the Second Day of the event, students would then begin their designing of logos, and it could be a way to express themselves, their passion, or just something that means a lot to them as long as it remains appropriate and school friendly. On the Third Day of the event, the principle would then narrow all the logos down to three final contesters. Then, all the students would take a poll that would last for a couple of minutes and vote on which logo would be best fitting for the school. The final winning logo would become the school's logo for the remainder of the week from Wednesday to the end of Sunday. This event could not only show students passions but also be a team building activity as they could work in groups together as detail management is essential as every single part of it matters. This event could also be good for certain clubs that might not be very well known because if they get a logo that represents the club, they can potentially spread the word and expand the club. I think that overall, this club would make for a great thing for students to put their minds to as I'm sure there are many hidden talents among students that people just don't know about.

-IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS-

Character Name:

Aurelie Macleod

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

(030)-110-8760

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Aurelie is a very calm and exciting person to be around, always knowing exactly what to say and do. Having always stood up for her friends, she is very outgoing and courageous. Her personality can be very bubbly at times, but she is also very serious, when necessary, never crossing boundaries. Her goal at school is to make friends and fit in, while attending all classes and maintaining perfect grades. Aurelie does not take mistakes lightly, even the tiniest of errors will lead to her taking full responsibility and owning up to them.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Before you would be a Female standing at 5'4 having Light and Smooth Skin as well as a Fit body. She would smell of Cherry Blossom Perfume When she spoke, she would have a French Accent.
1644789973565.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

As a person, I am a hard-working and organized person who takes the time to resolve students' problems, no matter how big or small. A job like this fits not only my personality but also my work ethic of always wanting to help. I know I can help a lot of students to change their lives and make the school a better place.

Why do you want this position?:

I want this position because I once was a student that was struggling with my social life as I could not make many connections with others. But, one day a councilor saw me sitting alone and came up to me. She had not only reassured me that I could make friends but also helped me to make them as well as express myself. I wish to share this experience with others as I'm sure there are many who just need an extra push in their social life.

What interests you the most about student council?

What interests me most about the student council is their work ethics. Each individual counselor is able to connect with students on a personal level and always knows how to defuse situations. The council members always remain professional and calm and collected at all times which truly amazes me.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

What I have to offer to the school is to keep continuing to make school a safe place for all students. Not only that but, I can come up with fun and crafty ideas for events for students to enjoy. I can ensure that fights will be defused, and the best solutions will be carried out making sure everyone stays in line with school rules. Overall, I think I could have quite the impact in school and students' lives always making sure to be calm and collected.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- We found your application good, however, the college roster is currently full, thus, the application will be left pending until further notice​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to write an application! Unfortunately, you haven't been very active on that account lately, so we decided to deny your application. Feel free to apply again in the future​

Users who are viewing this thread