mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted NicoIsMyBFF (Previously EZVanilla)'s Assistant Nurse App

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
NicoIsMyBFF (Previously and will later be EZVanilla)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Assistant Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on to the server almost every day for 5+ hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Indeed, and I'm usually on the TS server every day unless some of my friends are in a discord server.

Do you have a microphone? Indeed

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: If I remember correctly, I've only been tempbanned once for 30 minutes. I was tempbanned for 30 minutes because a friend (tltr) and I were screwing around and I had asked my other friend to come to a certain location. Everyone in the teamspeak and I think it was Inhale who was like "Oh hell no, who just metagamed?" and then laughed as he tempbanned me and Tyler. I guess it was a somewhat serious ban, but I definitely will remember to never mess around again.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: For the rest of the summer, I will definitely be on for most of the day, and during school hours I will definitely be on during my free time.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand that I can be ICly fired, however I will make sure to never let that happen.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The Assistant Nurse's goal is to ensure that no emergencies are to go untreated, and they are to help the Nurse as much as possible with any type of medical job. They would also do their best to cover for the School Nurse if they were not present at the scene of a medical emergency.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I have quite some experience being the unofficial town medic for this server for the past few weeks, and I have also done some extensive research on medical supplies and procedures required to treat a patient.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: In general, I have about one and a half month of experience on this server, and before this, my friends and I used to roleplay all of the time last year on their server almost every day.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am very familiar with my job, however I am more experienced in the injury portion of my job. I understand that as the Assistant nurse, I would have to be there to treat any kind of injury or sickness, and would have to provide students with as much care and attention as possible to make sure that they would feel better. As well as that, I would have to report to the School Nurse whenever needed, as well as report to any incident in the school to treat a patient.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: At first, Logan would kindly ask the student to stop with their bad behavior. However, if the student would continue, he would report them to the V.P. or Principal, and promptly send the student to them. Afterwards, he'd probably scoff and mutter under his breath on how disrespectful kids are these days.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Logan, being the calm and blunt person he is, would first question how the student/patient got in the situation they were in. As he's thinking in his mind, he would promptly follow any orders from the School Nurse, and if they weren't at the scene, Logan would quickly take out the required supplies for treatment and calmly treat the student/patient. Since he is a very calm and blunt person, he would not have any trouble with the treatment and would not hesitate/show any fearful emotions. If the situation was not nurse related, he would try his best to assess the situation as calmly as possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If another school employee was doing something very dangerous on the job, Logan would calmly tell them that what they're doing is very dangerous, and also stupid. If it was to the point of emergency, Logan would try his best to stop the employee and calm them down. If the employee was acting out of order, Logan would ask them to stop, and if they didn't, he would report them to the Principal and attempt to apprehend the employee and stop him from doing anything wrong.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Medic Logan Xavier (Medic X. / Medic Logan for short)
Chosen Job: Assistant School Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS: Logan was tired of using basic home supplies to help the town, so he decided to apply for a professional job to enhance his abilities to save/help lives.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: In my opinion, I believe that I (and Logan) have more experience with this type of work, as I have been the town medic for quite some time. I have seen and dealt with many extreme situations, so dealing with school situations would not be as difficult. As well as that, I would learn my place and always be respectful to anyone, but I would also be blunt and as serious/mature as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread