mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Nicole Marie Sokolov Bio ♥❤♥

☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞
Ⓝ~Ⓜ~

Girl.png

☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞-☬✞

꧁Basic Information꧂

Full Name༻
Nicole Marie Sokolov

༺Gender༻
Female

༺Age༻

18 years old

༺Date of Birth༻
Born June 28th

༺Place of Birth༻
Norilsk/Russia

꧁Physical Description꧂

༺Quick physical Desc༻
Nicole is a young Russian woman that would stand at the height of
5’10 and weigh 118 pounds. She works out a lot and so has a thin/athletic build. She has soft tan skin and bright steel gray eyes. Her long hair would reach almost to her waist and be a reddish brown color. The smell of Vanilla would follow her She would have many scars on her back from much abuse and a single scar on the back of her left hand.

༺Height༻
She would stand at the height of 5’10

༺Weight༻
She would be light and weigh 118 pounds

༺Build༻
She would have a thin but athletic build

༺Skin Color༻
She would have tan skin

༺Eye Color༻
She would have bright steel gray eyes

༺Hair Style༻
She would have Long/slightly wavy hair

༺Hair Color༻
Her hair would be a Reddish Brown color

༺Scars༻
She would have multiple scars on her back
She would have a scar down the back of her left hand
She would have a scar on her top right thigh
She would have small scars on her wrists

༺Tattoos༻

She would have a large falcon tattoo on her upper left shoulder
A medium sized cross tattoo on the top right of her back
A small skull tattoo down the left side of her neck

༺Piercings༻

She would have an industrial, orbital and helix piercing on her right ear
She would have an snug, rook and an upper/standard lobe piercing on her left ear

༺Disablements༻

Nicole has a hard time seeing out of her right eye (her blind spot) and tends to wear glasses because of it

༺Physical Abnormalities༻
Her canine teeth would seem to have a wolf like style and look quite sharp

༺Character Voice༻
Most of the time with her Russian accent she has a silvery calm voice when talking. When shy or nervous she is quite soft-spoken but when very excited or mad she has a very strong voice like her father

In Russian 0:15-0:22

༺Sexual Orientation༻
She is a proud bisexual

꧁Personality꧂

༺Personality/Positive Traits༻
~ She is very friendly (most of the time) with other people and is social
~ She is very loyal to her close friends
~ She is observant of others feelings
~ She is quite industrious, self-dependent and confident of herself
~ She is very bold and hardheaded when it comes to what she believes in

༺Personality/Negative Traits:༻
~ She can be a bit possessive of things that she likes
~ She is very impatient when kept waiting and impulsive when she wants to do something
~ She usually does not trust people very quickly and is suspicious of others
~ When agitated she can become very aggressive
~ She can be a shy introvert at times and when sad sometimes shuts people out
~ She can be a troublemaker when bored

༺Phobias༻
She is quite afraid of whips or anything related to a whip

༺Hobbies༻
She loves to ski and snowboard
She likes exploring and finding new places
She loves art and likes to sketch and draw
She loves to read
She loves playing soccer and sports
She LOVES listening to music
╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

Sam Tinnesz - Bloodshot

0:38 ━❍──────── -3:36
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

༺Skills/Strengths༻
~ Very good with running fast and lifting heavy weights (She works out a lot)
~ Knows basic first aid for emergencies
~ Has a great memory
~ Great with knife throwing and self defense
~ Is able to read people’s feelings and attitudes
~ Very observant with things around her

༺Skills/Weaknesses༻
~ Can be a bit aloof at times
~ Horrible with a sense of direction (in busy places)
~ Gets bored very easy and can't stay still
~ Can be clumsy

༺Quirks and Odd Behaviors༻
She often can't stay still and squirms when sitting, she also cracks her knuckles a lot.
She seems to hold her weight on one side more than the other when standing.
Nicole fidgets with her fingers as a nervous/bored tick.
She sometimes laughs when trying to hide pain.
If she finds something that is not symmetrical she has to fix it.
She uses a lot of the same words when talking about something

꧁People꧂

༺Family༻
-Parents-
Father/ Nikolay Sokolov

Nicole's relationship with her father is not great, she despises everything about him and wishes he was dead. She hates her father with everything she has. {Nikolay is a 6’4 man with cold black eyes, ink black hair, a deep harsh voice and a strong muscular body.}

“Nikolay is a very hard and stubborn man, he takes orders from no one…. anymore that is... He is harsh and merciless; he was in the army after all. He kicked me out of the family, my home and broke my mother’s heart.. And for that I will never forgive him.”

Mother/ Maria Sokolov
Now Nicole's relationship with her mother is close, she loves her mother very much and when in Russia would take very good care of her. Her mother is disabled and can't walk and so Nicole would always be there to help her around. {Maria is a 5’9 woman with warm hazel eyes, ginger hair, a soft voice and an hourglass shaped body.}
“Ah my mother, she is very sweet and kind, ironically the complete opposite of my father. I guess that's how my father stays in line. I love my mama very much. My mother has always cared for me and been there for me, she was heartbroken when I left. ”

-Siblings-
Younger Brother (Youngest)/ Viktor Sokolov {Dead}
Nicole had an amazing relationship with her brother. They did everything together… They were inseparable. She loved him very much and he was always there for her.. No matter what. She misses him dearly. {Viktor was a 5’4 boy with vibrant green eyes, a hype voice and a skinny body. He had a scar over his left eye from birth. [Died at 10 years old/4 years apart with Nicole]}

“....My brother, Viktor was a wonderful young man and deserved better than what he got… he loved hunting, helping father and mother and was the life of the household. He was a spunky energetic kid… I loved him very much, losing him really impacted our family.. And my relationship with my father.”

Younger sister (Middle child)/ Natasha Sokolov
Nicole’s relationship with her sister was almost as bad as her father. Nicole did not spend much time with her as she did her brother. Her sister was very cruel even from a young age hurting people and animals for fun. Nicole dislikes her sister for many reasons and does not care to keep in touch with her. {Natasha is a 5’8 teen with one black one hazel eye, dark brown hair, a dead voice and a well built body. [2 years apart with Nicole]}

“My sister, she is something else I will say. She always was on fathers side in our arguments, she is as cold and merciless as him. Natasha has no feelings of remorse… or any feelings at all honestly…”

༺Friends༻

Cordy Kaisaku

Cordy is a very good friend of Nicole's, she enjoys hanging out with him and doing stuff with him! They do lot of things together.

“Ah yes Cordy! He is such a kind guy, he is very nice and sweet to everyone around him even to people who don't deserve it.”
。:*•.───── ❁❁ ─────.•*:。

Mika H. Simone
Mika is a wonderful friend to Nicole, she helps her with a lot of things and Nicole is always happy to see her!

“Mika, Mika, Mika! She is such a joy! I love hanging out with her! She is very exciting to be with!”

Rayy 'Aoki' Matthew's
Rayy is a close friend with Nicole and they like hanging out with each other and he has helped Nicole through some injuries and she is very grateful for it!

“Rayy is a great and helpful guy! He is an awesome medic too, great with taking care of others! I enjoy sitting out on the porch with him.”

Diana Hawthorne
Diana is… a very close “friend” with Nicole and she really enjoys being with Diana… like a lot.

“Mhm.. Diana is a good friend of mine… just a friend right…. yah no I really suck at lying.. I love her what can I say *Smiles*

Luke M. Misono
Luke is a friend of Diana’s and Nicole's; he loves shipping the two and to mess with Nicole. She does have a lot of fun messing around with him!

“HAH Luke he is a character! He is very silly and messes around with… everyone! He is quite interesting to be with and quite a sussy boi”

Ashura M. Sio
Ashura is a good friend of Nicole's and he likes doing stunts and tricks, he can do some really crazy things at times but he most of the time ends up ok!

"Ashura is something else! He is an interesting guy to hang out with... He does crazy things and some how seems to end up ok... like what-"

James 'Jimmy' McGill
Jimmy is a very kind and good friend of Nicole's. Jimmy and Nicole hang around a lot and do silly things. They are good friends!
"Jimmy is such a good friend! He is very kind and is there when I get in trouble."

Allie "Bunny Greene"
Allie is such a good friend to Nicole, she took her in when she had no place to go. Nicole cares about Allie very much!
"Allie is so very sweet and caring I don't know what I would do without her! She is and will always be a great friend!"

༺Relationships༻

Ex-boyfriend/Erik Vasiliev {Dead}

Nicole's relationship with Erik was not a good one. Erik was always getting into deep trouble with the local cops. He was the leader of a horrible Russian gang, Nicole’s father had put them together against Nicole's will at the age of 13. [Erik is 3 years older] He would come home drunk and abuse Nicole in many ways. But then he had an untimely death... murdered by a cop who was chasing him being caught selling drugs. Nicole did and still does not grieve losing him. {Erik was a 6’1 man with one blue and one hazel eye, dirty blond messy hair, a deep husky voice and fit build}

Diana Hawthorne

Nicole's relationship with Diana is a pretty good! They have been dating for a little bit and Nicole has really been enjoying her time with her. Nicole is a bit nervous about getting into a real relationship but she knows if she does, she is going to be glad its Diana.

꧁Style꧂

༺Clothes༻
She would usually wear grunge/casual clothes, she loves her hoodies and Jeans!

YAY.png

꧁Backstory꧂

W.I.P

Users who are viewing this thread