Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
NightcoreNight

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Cover Supervisor

How often do you log onto the server?:
On school days I play for about 5 hours. On Weekends about 8 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, I have TeamSpeak3.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I haven't been banned and I will try my best to make sure it stays like that.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I will ensure that I come on very often (unless) I have something very important going on in real life.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I recognise that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Being a Cover Supervisor means that you must manage the class while the teaching staff are absent. You must make sure that students are doing the task they have been set to do.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I play on many servers that are related to this type roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I roleplay with my friends about everyday on servers that also involve roleplay.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
On other roleplay servers I have been a Cover Supervisor before. When teaching staff was absent I helped manage the class and make sure that students were doing as told.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would say to the student "I understand that you're mad but you shouldn't be calling anyone that. I don't think that you'd like me calling you that, right? Please don't do that again."
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would be responsible and try my best at the job that the Principal has given me.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them to stop and that that they shouldn't be doing that. If they continue, I would report them.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Marisella Brauer
Chosen Job: Cover Supervisor

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I've always wanted to have a job that's more then just being a regular student. I've also been wanting to help classes in some way and I think that this is the perfect job.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that I would do great at the job. I've had this job on other servers and I think I've learned enough to become a Cover Supervisor for this server too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread