mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied NightcoreNight's School Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Game Name:
NightcoreNight

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I am applying to become a school helper.
How often do you log onto the server? After school I do my homework and then try to be on as much as possible which is 5-6 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No , but if I must get it I will.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes , I have been banned, but not on this server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I will try my best to ensure that I'm on the server as much as possible.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes , I understand.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
If any students have questions about the school I will do my very best to answer them.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay ?:
Yes

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay ?:
I play many other roleplay servers and I watch lots of videos of roleplays.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes , you help with the school and if people need help I will help. For example, if someone was new and needed help finding a class I would show them the way.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I try to be nice and kindly say "Excuse me , but that isn't polite , I'm sorry if my work is pathetic but that's you'r opinion. Keep that to yourself." Say you're doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react I try my best at the job and don't give up.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I kindly tell them that what they are doing isn't right and they should stop.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Night~
Chosen Job:
SchoolHelper

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I've been looking forward to being something more than just a random student in the school, I really would like to help and would love to become a SchoolHelper.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that I should be accepted because I think I would be much help to the new people who have joined the server, and other people who need help too.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
You minge a lot in the Role play, you also Meta gamed. And next time improve your grammar, and answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread