mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Niki Nakamura Art (By: WhiteSnowy1737)

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
I see some tutorials in a channel of youtube, and inspirated in streets images to draw background

ahilynyael

Level 3
MY EYES.
I suggest you using not saturated colors, it may hurt sometimes
I also suggest you using the color theory

You are great, watch some tutorials about it and i'll be sure u will be great

Last edited:

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Oh central perspective! And great use of the mirror feature! Clean lines, Shadows! Nice. Do more and you improve naturally! But this looks like great progress!

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
MY EYES.
I suggest you using not saturated colors, it may hurt sometimes
I also suggest you using the color theory

You are great, watch some tutorials about it and i'll be sure u will be great
i already doing this, its hard for me make backgrounds

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
and i changing Niki clothing colors for not so saturated colors, the picture that i wanted post is so big, so i cant sent.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I love this! The colours are extremely over saturated though. Sometimes using really saturated colours can cause eyestrain. I suggest watching couple videos on colour theory (most the colours here are they purest form of the colour you wanted and are extremely saturated). I laos suggest on the skin to use harder shadows, not airbrushed ones, and rather than just a grey airbrush shadow use a hardbrush with the opposite colour to the skintone, with red added to the edge. It makes the drawing feel less dull in the skin and overly bright everywhere else.

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
I love this! The colours are extremely over saturated though. Sometimes using really saturated colours can cause eyestrain. I suggest watching couple videos on colour theory (most the colours here are they purest form of the colour you wanted and are extremely saturated). I laos suggest on the skin to use harder shadows, not airbrushed ones, and rather than just a grey airbrush shadow use a hardbrush with the opposite colour to the skintone, with red added to the edge. It makes the drawing feel less dull in the skin and overly bright everywhere else.
Thanks, i make a new one with no so saturated colors, i think is better

Users who are viewing this thread