mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Nitpicking

TechJD

Level 43
Now, this is something that bothers me, I don't know if it bothers other people but it does to me. I feel as people nitpick everything just to get their way. Now, every time I see the #Faq or /looc chat. Its nothing but nitpicking. Everyone wants to kill someone or they want to show that they're right, This is more predominant whenever they're(Person nitpicking). Is on the losing side, They tend to bend things and bring realism into the server. That against rule number 6 which clearly states.upload_2018-5-30_19-3-16.png

Now I feel as if there's a way to fix this problem. Since it's becoming a bit of a norm to the server and within the community, Make a new rule stating that "You cannot purposely Nitpick to give yourself an advantage". Now I know that it can be depicted as Arguing with staff but trust me when I say this, People find a way to where it's not.

What do you all think about my Idea of making a rule that states "You cannot purposely nitpick to give yourself an advantage".

I feel as if this rule should be taken as so:

1st time: kick
2nd time: temp ban
3rd time: Perm Ban

A reminder that this is an idea and me coming out sharing my opinions about the server, I do not in anyway mean to offend anyone and I'm only trying to state problems that I see might be a bigger issue in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread