No Permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroishirai

Level 10
kuroishirai
kuroishirai
Omega
I know I have been nagging about this for quite some time, but I'm getting to a point when I'm really inpatient, I understand that @Ducks is busy half of the time but I'm sure it doesn't take to long to give back my permission, I've had this for basically over a month (can't keep count) and I would really like it back. I can't use /setdesc, /bal, click buttons, click on the parents etc, and I feel like this thread is just going to be the same as others.. ignored, I'm not invisible.. and this has bother me A LOT, just please fix this for me, and @XxSku11LordxX (HeyItzTui) said her problem too in ooc and it got fixed basically when she said it, but when I said it nothing happened, I've said it in ooc whenever I had the chance, and I just get ignored, nothing happens, I've done /ticket and all. This problem I've realized is caused because my council rank got removed and then I didn't have permission to do anything.

My user name in game is IshMoon.

Thank you for putting up with my nagging and PLEASE fix this for me for the love of god.

RayRJ2544

Level 8
This has been a problem for me for about 7 months and I still want to keep patient, but it's starting to get bit ridiculous that it hasn't still got fixed. I compleatly understand that these Admins are only humans and need sleep and their own time, but I'm starting to lose my patience on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread