players online

[ NOARI HACHIMARU - BIOGRAPHY.. !? .. ]

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
I'm gonna be vv hot and tell you its on google docs <33
I ain't gon like- copy paste all the colors-

[ i have too anyways . . but yall can have the docs link too lovies <333 ]

[ NOARI HACHIMARU ]​

This Document is more likely going to contain topics along the lines of abuse and child neglect and other sensitive issues. If you are uncomfortable with such topics you can scroll to the end of this document for a shortened summery<3

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ I.D NAME ]
Noari Hachimaru

[ PREFERRED NAME ]
Noah
Noa
Noor

“ I’m going to BEG you not to call me NOARI. Like what the fuck is that name bro? “

[ AGE - DATE OF BIRTH ]
Born on the 25th of October

[ ZODIAC SIGN ]
Scorpio

[ PHYSICAL APPEARANCE ]

Standing before you would be a 6’1FT thin Korean-Japanese male. First thing you’d notice is a resting bitch face that screamed the words “ DON’T FUCK WITH ME. “ His skin was pale and covered in freckles Along with a sharp jawline. The male’s hair was rather snow-white. Curly and messy in a charming manner.

Sharp pale-green eyes and noticeable white-long eyelashes that made his eyes appear closed at all times. His lips were thin and in a dark-shade of red. The male’s hair covered his left ear.

Noari held a straight posture despite having a thin and physically weak body. He spoke with a soft voice but in an aggressive manner that often shoo’d people away from him.

He wore a half-mask often. Whenever taken off, sharpened canine teeth would be immediately noticed.

[ THE SHATTERED SOUL. ]

Noari's behavior was passionate and demanding. He can be perceived as TOXIC for his manipulative ways in having something. He had to resort to psychological tricks to get people to obey him. Having no physical way of intimidating them.

His ways didn’t come out of the blue. There’s a story behind his smirk and glares.

[ PHYSICAL ABNORMALITIES ]
His left ear is half-missing. Appearing to be bitten off..? His skin was sensitive to the sun and easy to tear. The male’s left hand was missing the pinky finger.

[ VOICE CLAIM ]
Marshall Lee - Adventure time
Adventure Time - Good Little Girl (Bad Little Boy) - [Lyrics]

[ MENTAL ILLNESS || DISORDERS ]

PTSD > Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

“ Leave me the fuck alone. When i say I don’t wanna mention it you better fucking respect that. “

OCD > Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
“ … “

He’d stand up silently. Quickly making his way over to the open book. The male closed it once.. Then reopened it. Then closed it again. He repeated this process at least ten times before smiling to himself.

ASD > more specifically High-Functioning Autism.
‘I’m still researching about this. If you know anything or can offer information about ASD please DM me on discord loveme<3.#3476 or start a convo on SRP website. ASD will be applied into the RP once I gather enough information.

Misophonia
“ I’ll say this once. Do not. Eat. with. Your. mouth OPEN YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE. OF MY FUCKING GOD. “

[ RELATIONSHIPS ]

> Hachimaru Tsukio || Birthfather || DEAD
“ .. stop it. STOP. STOP. STOP. YOU’RE NOT EVEN HERE MOST OF THE FUCKING TIME YOU ASSHOLE. “

> Yong-Jin Jeon || Birthmother || KILLED
“ HAHA. L. DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE? .. FUCKING DIE ALREADY. “

> Aaron Williams Marie || Closefriend || ALIVE
“ we are going through this TOGETHER. This man is gonna go to jail for what he had done to both of us. Whether your boyfriend likes it or not. “

> Samuel Tylor Hamilton || Closefriend - love interest!?.. || ALIVE<3
“ THE EMBODIMENT OF INNOCENCE PEOPLE. UGH. What an adorable human being. SO CUTE I’M GONNA DIEEEEE “

> Milani S. V. Kuujou || Closefriend || ALIVE
“ this bitch yall. IT’S MY HOTTIE FRIENDO HERE. LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOO “

[ IF PAIN WAS A PERSON. ]

“ THE COLD MAY NEVER STOP ME. IF YOU ARE ON MY HITLIST YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE FUCKING WORST WHEN YOU SEE ME. “

“ the most pain i experienced when my mother’s blood leaked on my clothes. But at the
same time. It was the moment I lost the feeling of care to that human being. “

“ I. AM NOAH. “

“ broo… if i described myself- with one word. It’s gonna be PAIN. “

“ I mean~ how hot an’ sexy can one get?! “

[ BACKSTORY ]

~ W.I.P ~
No shortened summary for now~

@tob yy y y y
uwqu
uwu
uwu

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
Where do people get their arts from? I really need my chatacters few.. I can pay huge amounts give art

Great biography

Users who are viewing this thread