players online

Nobi [CAT?!?!?] | Biography

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Nobi

A year old kitten, her fur would be black and very puffy, her eyes would be a bright color.

Where is the cat found? Hmm running around telling people she eats them and or being the mascot at Yeobo.

Strength

Nobi is probably known to be a weak cat, this is because she's a kitten. Nobi doesn't really need strength, when she uses her cuteness to get someone on their knees.

Intelligence
★★★★
Nobi IS VERY smart, she knows who to mess with and who to not mess with. She knows her ways around people to make them like her.

RELATIONS

Nozomi Sokolova
Owner
Since day one Nozomi and Nobi had got along, that is the reason why Nozomi saved her. Nozomi found Nobi being attacked by people when she was in Russia, Nozomi believed it was a good idea to save Nobi, which it had been, ever since that day the two won’t leave each other be.

Delilah Tsukumo
Babysitter?
Nobi has a hate/love relationship with Delilah, she sometimes lays with Delilah but isn’t so sure if Delilah is safe. Nobi also really likes to tell Delilah that she will eat her.

Yubi ???
Co - Worker? Nobi doesn’t understand jobs.
Nobi seems to enjoy Yubi’s company, maybe this is because Yubi bothers Nobi during shift. Nobi sadly doesn’t want to eat Yubi?!?!

‘Binky’
Boss? Nobi still doesn’t understand jobs…
Nobi likes to tell Binky to shush.. Yeah that's it, also Nobi likes to make fun of Binky but in a good way?

Pandora ???
CO-WORKER??
Nobi HATES Pandora, this is because Pandora keeps SNEEZING ON NOBI. Nobi likes to hiss at him non-stop.

Shisui ??
Co- worker/ EMENY??!?!
Nobi thinks Shisui wants to eat her… Nobi very scared of him..

Yunru ???
Co-worker ???
“Mroowwwww”

Essiona ???
Co- worker???
Nobi…. Doesn’t like when Essiona meows back… at her… Nobi scared of Essiona…

{ LORE }
W.I.P

I'M GONNA GET MORE TO THIS AFTER OTHER BIOS....

Last edited:

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Oh...
I didn't even do anything...
Alright time to go get my shiny pokemon to help me out go Pikachu Ig
Nobi just doesn't like people who .......... i dont know she just doesnt like people unless shes doing her job

Users who are viewing this thread