R A C E | Asian / Japanese

M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single

L A N G U A G E S | Japanese

A L L I G N M E N T | Christian

S E X U A L I T Y | Heterosexual

O C C U P A T I O N S | Student

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

[Diagnosed] Asthma

Asthma is a disease that affects your lungs. It causes repeated episodes of wheezing, breathlessness, chest tightness, and nighttime or early morning coughing. Asthma can be controlled by taking medicine and avoiding the triggers that can cause an attack.

Noboru developed asthma at a young age, around a year old, when him and his parents were living with his aunt and uncle, Chisato and Katsumi, which both smoked. After living with them, Noboru had developed asthma due to second-hand smoke. (See backstory)

Asthma Wiki

M E N T A L • H E A L T H

[Undiagnosed/obvious enough that a diagnoses is not needed]
OCD/Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) features a pattern of unwanted thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). These obsessions and compulsions interfere with daily activities and cause significant distress.

OCD Wiki

C H A R A C T E R D E S C R I P T I O N S

Personality Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []

Considerate
Helpful
Observant
Self-disciplined

[] - Negative Traits - []
Indecisive
clingy
impatient
impulsive

Physical Description

Noboru is a 5’6, or 167.6cm, Japanese male, seeming to weigh around 145lbs, or 65.7kg. Dark brown hair rests above a complimentary light brown gaze that could warm the soul, as well as an observant yet calm look resting on his face. He has a faint scar on the end of his chin, looking as though it had previously been cut open.

Statistics

O V E R A L L:
–– / 86/130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H – 6/10

P E R C E P T I O N – 8/10

E N D U R A N C E- 8/10

C H A R I S M A -
5/10

I N T E L E G E N C E - 7/10

A G I L I T Y - 6/10

L U C K - 4/10

H E A L T H - 8/10

M O R A L I T Y - 10/10

P R I V I L E D G E -
5/10

O B J E C T I V I T Y - 8/10

S A N I T Y - 10/10

S O C I A L - 6/

Fashion

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 2.07.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 2.08.42 PM.png
Everyday-wear

Character Voice / Mannerisms

Satoru Fujinuma from "Erased"

Relationships and history

Out of Karakura

[Very positive, mother] Fumiko Makino | 40 | [Alive]
"I'm sorry I left you in Saitama, but I think it'll be good for you."
[Very positive, father] Hachirō Makino [Deceased]
"I miss you, dad."
[Positive, aunt] Chisato Murakami | 37 | [Alive]
"I miss you, but you and Katsumi need to learn to quit smoking. for your own good."
[Positive, uncle] Katsumi Murakami | 38 | [Alive]
"You too, Katsumi."

In Karakura
[Positive, friend] Haruo "Ruo" Akiyama | 18 | [Alive]
"I really hope you are still around Karakura. I hope to see you soon, Ruo."
[Positive, friend] Kahili "lei" Ginger | 18 | [Alive]
"You seem great!"
[positive, friend] Arisu Mishimi | 18 | [Alive]
"You seem like a really good person, and really nice!"
F A M I L Y T R E E
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 11.54.30 PM.png
(Yasuko "Kana" Murakami is also a character of mine, so that's why her name is in bold. also, anyone who's name is darkened out is sadly deceased.)

B A C K S T O R Y
Nobu was born as an only child with a mother and a father of whom were married, his mother being named 'Fumiko Makino' and his father being 'Hachirō Makino'. When he was a few months old, him and his parents moved in with his aunt and uncle in Tokyo, 'Chisato Murakami' and 'Katsumi Murakami', as they had not been making enough money to keep their house. They stayed living with his aunt and uncle until he was about 6, (in that time he had slowly developed asthma due to secondhand smoke from Chisato and Katsumi's smoking habits) when they moved into a medium house somewhere in Saitama, Japan.

Hachirō, when Nobu was about 12 years old, was helping Noboru fix his skateboard in the driveway as it had quite comedically snapped in half, suddenly had a heart attack. Noboru ran inside, yelling at his mother for help, after which they both ran outside, and while doing so, Noboru fell, faceplanting into the concrete for a moment, leaving his chin cut open. They didn't want to spend too much time helping Noboru, so they began lifting Hachirō into the passenger side of the car, as they sped off to the nearest hospital, which, sadly, was a distant 2 hours away. this entire time Hachirō was unconscious, and ever so faintly barely breathing. once they got to the hospital, as the nurses wheeled him indoors on the gurney, he went into cardiac arrest. They sadly were not able to save him, him passing away right in-front of Nobu and Fumiko. This, obviously, traumatized Nobu, but thankfully, Fumiko took him to therapy, which after 2 years, helped him go back to his normal self. over the course of the next 4 years, Fumiko mothered Nobu. As a newly widowed mother, she did make her mistakes, but her child meant the world to her, so she kept him safe and protected. Once Nobu turned 18, he made the executive decision to get out of the house and move to Karakura to make a fresh start.

Last edited:

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
AAAAYYY I LOVE THE BIOGRAPHY YOU DID GREAT, It's very beautiful and perttyyy! <333
I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MAKING CHARACTERS TOO, ITS OKAY, I HAVE LIKE 27 NOW SDLKFAMFSLDK

Users who are viewing this thread