nookinini

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes
Username: Darrob.

List your timezone and country:
GMT
Ireland

Describe your activity:
I try to be on every day for at least 5-6 hours I'm kinda either like sometimes I could be on for like 9 hours... or I could be on for like 4 hours for example which is still active but not as much as I aim myself to be it depends really on how I'm feeling on the day if I'm feeling unmotivated 4 hours if I'm feeling motivated 9-10 hours if I was to be accepted I would try to be on at least 7 hours a day to make sure I get my monthly quota.
But if I cannot get on I will tell y'all.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
http://schoolrp.net/threads/darrobbs-shop-application-│-motako.59578/ Denied.

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
My motivation to apply is to make money and I want to help keep the server and the city notified on any major events happening. With gangs or with shops around the city as recently there has been some stuff going on around the city that hasn't been reported on. Yet and I think the stuff I want to report on would be very interesting news to the people of Karakura as some of the people who live here don't know about some of the dangers around the city such as the up and coming gangs who the city haven't been notified on or maybe some new gadgets the Karakura Police Department have been coming up with such as some new shields or maybe a BOMB! just kidding but some people deserve their 5 minutes of stardom around the city who haven't been noticed.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I'm really Pasionate about writing I love the feeling after writing out an entire action that looks so nice and then using it or maybe if anyone has ever p2led it's really fun as you get to show off your writing skills in fighting. Srp is a very writing based server and sometimes it is required to be good and to be patient at writing as it takes a while to write out some paragraphs but when you're finished it's such a good feeling seeing your hard work. But at the same time you have to be good at spelling and grammar so if you want to be good at writing you have to have both of those which I have so I can happily say I think I'm a good writer and I really love it!

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes

Why should we accept you over others?:
In my opinion, I think everyone's applications deserve to be accepted at the end of the day but it comes down to there being not many spots available but I think I should be accepted over others because I would be on more than others and I'd be more mature then others and if there was ever an argument over a report I would drop it more easily then others because arguing is pretty pointless as you never get to an explanation unless someone buts in and gets someone to calm down also I'd think I would be a better writer then others and I might be more dedicated and Motivated to make my Quota every month more then others would.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Working as a reporter is hard but not hard at the same time you just have to be motivated to meet your quota every month I also think you talk to a lot of gang members and Different people in the town and talk to them about what they think about what the town is doing right now and how they could fix it being a reporter is a massive responsibility as you have to be able to notify the towns people about recent events which happened in the city and you have to be accurate on what you say so you don't make any mistakes of any kind.

1700341806160.png

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
My name is Denko Tokyhiro

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
You can call me whatever just not any mean words... and if you want to just call me Mr. Tokyhiro. Or just call me by my name.

Current Age (25+):
I am 26 years of age don't call me old!

Past job/work experience:
I worked in China for a while just working for a little journalism agency and I came back home for family issues.

Degree/qualifications:
I got a degree at the University of North Carolina over in America on scholarship and I gained a Phd in Journalism there! Ya, Mom doesn't stop talking about it...

Nationality and born location:
I was born here in Karakura in the hospital and My nationality is Full Japanese.

Phone Number: 030-128-0579

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
If I would describe myself I think I'm a nice man I'm not too tall neither too Short I stand at the height of around 6 Feet. I am a big family guy I love my family they do everything for me and I want to do everything for them to make them live comfortably. I also like going to the gym as health over wealth that's another reason I want to apply for this job because I can run around very easily not really breaking a sweat. I have a good patience and can wait for a long time if someone has something to say to me. I would say I'm also very Japanese I eat a lot of Japanese foods and have only tried others over in america while I was in college by the way don't try swedish fish they don't even taste like anything! I would also say I'm an enthusiastic guy and like brightening the mood and cracking jokes here and there you know.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I'm interested in writing about the current state of Karakura and how the people of the city think the current state is I think this is an Achievable Quota as many people in the city like voicing their opinions and anyways I think the people around the city are confident enough in what they say but some of the children like to joke around a bit so it will make it a bit harder if grade schoolers do that as they're still only kids you know! Going out of my comfort zone is walking into a fight club event and getting pressed by thugs or if I was to have to go interview a Gang leader as who knows they might pull anything out from their sleeves and they could kill me!

What are your expectations for the job?:
My expectations for this job is to have some fun because who wants to work in something they don't enjoy another few of my expectations are gonna be having to talk to dangerous people for quota because I could easily go out and do something easy but I want to do some stuff that will impact the city and will notify people of some new up and coming stuff around the town as I think everyone has a feeling that something big is gonna happen soon as the town has been too quiet for too long and its scary... I also have expectations to make new friends and have a cool working environment with my co-workers I hope we can all get along and maybe help each other with stuff and maybe if I get accepted they can help me with some stuff as I would be new and wouldn't know much about what to do and I hope someone gives me a tour of the station so I don't get lost...

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
I have no criminal record I don't break the law!!

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
I am in the process of learning JSL so I can talk to people around the town who are deaf and get some reports from them!

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Ever Wondered how the Karakura Police Department got their new Gadgets?

Well, I went searching for clues and when I asked an Officer they told me everything I wanted to know!

The Words were written down in a notebook with the date on the side next to the title.

KPD Weaponry
18 of November Friday night.

I recently wondered how does the police get their weapons made and who supports them with funds to buy them all.
But when I woke up today I decided I would go out and try find a police officer or a government worker who was free to ask
I was walking down the streets of Karakura as usual just drinking a coffee I got from the family store looking down at my Phone
I saw some kids fighting so I tried to go over and tell them off for them to stop but THEN some little kid came out of nowhere
and sucker punched me in the nose but as he did so the Police showed up as I sat on the ground scolding myself for letting a kid
make my nose bleed an officer came over to me with a notebook and helped me up saying.

"Sorry If you're in a rush sir but we need to question you."

After I told him everything that went down he gave me a smile but I suddenly remembered I needed to find out about the weapons
I tapped his shoulder before I started to talk to him about it and he was a very nice man and was willing to talk to me while the other
Policemen talked to the little kids who were fighting He told me everything I wanted to know as he left I smiled and waved goodbye
I thought to myself.

"Finally I found out!"

Now I'm ready to notify you all about what I learned and it's very interesting but it makes sense!

The officer explained it out to me he said that their weapons were made in factories throughout Japan and China and they were imported by Boat out to the small island of Karakura the commissioner himself had to go out and check the weapons for any faults or any flaws or mistakes that could have happened during assembling the weapon or during shipping The government funded it all using the tax money they gained from the people in the town and that the weapons were shipped in every 5 to 6 months just in case any of them got damaged or broken.

He was even kind enough to tell me about the new weapons the police have gotten recently!

The New Riot shield
The new riot shield helps the police protect themselves from thugs who might have deadly weapons on them such as katanas or naginatas they're extremely useful and are able to be used whenever they wanted to but they were very expensive so there was very scarce amount of them.

The New Tranquilizer gun
The new Tranq gun as the criminals around the city call it replaced the former weapon a Glock which was discontinued because of some flaws in the weapon so they switched to using Tranq guns as they were more humane and they didn't kill anyone but wouldn't you think aren't these type of guns used on animals well they can also be used on humans and as soon as they get stuck into someone they would be knocked out just like an animal wouldn't. Wouldn't want to be hit with one of those!

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my report bye now!

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

Denko was sitting at his desk one day looking bored before he remembered he had to do some quota and he got his notebook out of his drawer sitting it down onto his table and his special pen that no one was allowed to use because it was special he began thinking of an interview an idea popped into his head before smiling.

"Didn't some Kid called Koziko want me to interview him huh I guess I'll give him a shot.."

[Denko grabbed his phone and began searching his phone for Koziko's number after he found it he began to call him the call didn't go through but then a minute later Denko's phone began to ring he grabbed it seeing it was Koziko he jumped in excitement he answered it and said through the phone]

Koziko Takada & Denkos phone call before the interview
[Denko]: "Evening Mr. Takada If you're available right now I would like to give you the chance to do an interview?"

[Koziko Takada]: "Huh uhhh ya I guess I have the time right now same thing what I wanted be interviewed about last time?"

[Denko]: "Indeed if you could can you come by the station so I can record it You can wear a mask so no one knows your identity."

[Koziko Takada]: "Ya I can come by I'll be there soon also yes obviously I'll wear a mask stupid those cops are always after me!"

Koziko Arrived in the Station his face covered with a Ballistic Mask there was another man who was in his car outside probably just waiting for him

Denko had a suit on ready to interview him he got all his recording Equipment ready with a camera just on a small tripod and stood in front of two chairs with a mic on each side

Koziko Walked in and sat down he gave Denko a nod and he turned on the cameras and the interview started

[Denko]: "Okay ICE I would like to welcome you to this and are you ready to be questioned?"

[Koziko Takada]:
[Good he's calling me by my Elias...] "Yes I'm ready."

[Q1]
[Denko]: "Okay so what we talked about the other day you wanted to be interviewed on gangs around the city and how they work personally I'm excited to hear about this as I've heard recently that alot of up and coming gangs are arising from the shadows!"

[A1]
[Koziko Takada]: "Yes that's what we agreed on and yes I've been notified on all the up and coming gangs around the town but I think they're a bit too ****y for their own good!"

[Q2]
[Denko]: "Hmm how would they be ****y and how do you think they became ****y did they win a big fight or maybe even a big gang war of some kind?"

[A2]
[Koziko Takada]: "Nah These new gangs think their tuf shit for beating up kids in school and in power plant they've never fought a real battle and they never will since the lot of them are sissies!"

[Q3]
[Denko]: "Interesting very interesting Ice I want to ask you what do you think on some of the old gangs that have died or that are still alive to this date?"

[A3]
[Koziko Takada]: "Well to be honest there's only some remnants of the old days within gangs nowadays I guess there is Bonten of course but recently they've been very inactive and haven't done much around the town."

[Q4]
[Denko]: "But wouldn't you think Bonten would be the best gang around well in my opinion they seem the strongest as they're verified by the Black Market?"

[A4]
[Koziko Takada]: "Well I guess but I haven't come across a Bonten member in a while well they might just not be outing themselves But some gangs have been overtaking them such as Man'en."

[Q5]
[Denko]: "Maybe they might just be hiding in the shadows who knows and why would they out themselves they're the most popular gang it makes no sense also Ice I would like to ask you what do you think about the recent murders that have been appearing all over Karakura recently is there some new evil gang that's gunning out for everyone?"

[A5]
[Koziko Takada]: "Yes that is a fair point if I was in Bonten I wouldn't out myself either and also just because they're the most popular doesn't make them the best. And for the murders, I know whos been committing them a new gang named Black Dragons they're up and coming though so they might be taken down by another soon enough who knows this town is unpredictable!"

[Q6]
[Denko] Denko thought to himself he never heard of a gang called Black Dragons before. "So about the murders do you think they have reasoning behind them or are they just evil murderers who murder for the thrill like Villains?"

[A6]
[Koziko Takada]: "Well not really personally I just think they've been trying to get themselves noticed but who knows they might be evil murderers who murder for fun!"

[Q7]
[Denko]: [That's sick imagine murdering someone I wouldn't be able to live with myself...] "But if they're trying to get noticed why don't they try and go to war with someone or something no point killing innocent people who haven't done anything wrong?"

[A7]
[Koziko Takada]: "Well I guess that's just it no one knows this city is full of Villains and evil people who kill for fun but there is some people out there who deserve death you know!"

[Q8]
[Denko]: "But why haven't the Karakura police department caught them yet aren't they supposed to protect the city from these Gang members!?"

[A8]
[Koziko Takada]: "Well the Karakura Police are very lazy sometimes and don't like showing up to when people call them they are known as selfless heroes but some are just not nice people man..."

[Q9]
[Denko]: "Hold up how do you know the cops are bad people they are all heroes who protect the town from evil gang members who kill people!?"

[Q9]
[Koziko Takada]: "The amount of time I've been arrested and I've heard stories of beat downs that happened in cells just because the Person hurt a friend of a police officer..."

[Q10]
[Denko]: "Last Question now by the way.. Have you ever murdered someone.. I want to know this s-so I know if all these murders are serious..."

[A10]
[Koziko Takada]: He walked up smiling with an evil grin across his face he put his mouth to Denko's ear whispering in a cold voice "Yes.." He walked out smiling before he hopped into his car you could hear his laugh inside the building Koziko was an evil man...

[Denko]: "...." He sat there in silence his face covered in through horror he slowly walked out to the camera turning it off before sitting down and rewatching the footage he was truly traumatised but at the same time happy that the truth had came out..

Denko walked out of the station the interview finished he posted it to the news station's website letting all of Karakura see it and find out what had been talked about..
At the end of the video were the words "This is Denko Tokyhiro signing out for the day thanks for watching!"​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

- I advise you to work on your sentence structure
- Also, it would be best if you expanded your roleplay experience.

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread