What is your Minecraft username?:
NossSimp
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MILF<3#0860
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
GMT+2
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server varies from day to day but i am on most of the day now as it is summer but when I usually am online for almost 5h/3h per day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned for 30days due to Erp, it was like 2 years ago when I just started, and I didn’t know any better. But ever since then no never

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware if I’m not active I will get demoted, but I will try my best and be active!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Im applying for Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
You can find a librarian in the library watching over the library keeping it in good order they help students find books they need, or help them with copying notes, if they are not in the library, they can be out patrolling the school seeing if there is any students needing help and so on, they help hosting detentions if needed!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been playing SRP since April 2020 I’ve taken long brakes yes, but I still know a lot of the rules and how to roleplay but yet I’m still learning. I might not be the best speller while stressed and I mess up my commands and spelling but I’m trying to improve

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.50180/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.50308/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-3-lang.51591/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-3-lang-application.51630/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-lang-application-3-lang.51767/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nosssimps-language-russian-application.51914/ [Waiting]
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Cawot69 - Grade12
NossSimp - Grade 8

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would look at them with a soft smile and not really giving them a reaction, as she knows they only wanted a reaction from her. She would ask them to watch their language and if they continue she would give a warning and If the students continue on cussing she would give them a detention, if they did stop after her reminder of the language she would thank them and continue on with her day

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Before anything she would use her radio to make sure the nurse was ready with some extra beds then she would quickly try and get between them to try and stop them from fighting, she wouldn’t care if she got hurt while getting in between them she just wants them to stop if she fails to get in between she would use her radio to get some help by a teacher and so on, if a student helps her brake the fight she would gladly give them a random treat from her pocket as a thank you,

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Depending on the act she would ether get extremely uncomfortable or just very unsure what to do… if it happens to her she would politely ask them to quit the act and if they did she would thank them and remove her self from the area, if they didn’t stop she would hope the security cameras got it so the people above can deal with it or she would try contacting any staff member and tell them the current situation and then try keep her distance
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
It would be uncommon to find her there but if you do she would normally talk to the other staff members asking how their day is or if they need anything, if she was found alone she would probably be playing on her phone or reading some online books but usually if no one’s there she would just turn around and leave because she is a sweetheart and likes talking to her coworkers
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7She would walk to the library with a smile on her face, knowing today will be a good day! She would dig around in her pocket trying to find the keys to the library. When she finally got a good grab around the key she would pull it out and unlock the door and sit down by the library desk, waiting for the students to come and ask her for help. While waiting she would look around for any mess in the library even though there wasn’t.. she would then pull out a book and began reading, keeping her ears on focused on what’s going on outside the library

/me &7she would excitingly give the students Infront of her a smile while walking up to a specific shelf, she would run her fingers on the hard part of the books, quickly reading if she could find the one the students were looking for. She would lay her eyes on the specific book the students asked for and quickly pull it out and hand them it. But before they left she would give them a warm smile and tell them to have a great day!

/me &7She would sit by her desk reading a book, waiting for anyone to come and ask for help. After waiting for a while and seeing her coffee was empty she would simply leave open the door, locking it behind her and leave getting more coffee to have the energy to keep helping the students. She would greet every student she met with a smile and occasionally maybe a treat! Stopping to talk to the students asking them to maybe join her in the library to study!

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Anya Amisov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Anya or Miss.Amisov

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
atheist
Marital Status:
At the moment Single and available
Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Library Science
Minors:
English
Nationality:
Russian
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
Japanese
Backstory
Anya was born into a Family consisting with love, she had a lovely mother that would cook Anya her favorite food as well as help her with her lushes’ hair, a hardworking man with strong opinions and a great smile. Anya was born just outside Moskva and was raised to know and respect her family and her county, at the age of 5 she would have moved away from her beautiful homeland to settle down in Japan. Her father would be so proud of himself while telling Anya the news of his new job that would be paying more and all the fun they would have together! The move was smooth and easy and before she even knew it she would be placed in some kind of school, at first she was confused and scared and didn’t know what was going on. It was hard to communicate with the children, but she did try her best. And after a few months she would understand and speak broken Japanese. Her teacher would notice and ask her parents to keep the Russian to a minimum and she would personally help her with her Japanese.

After almost 10 years she would be fluent in Japanese, and the Russian would be everywhere in her household. She would live her dream life and love school and hanging out with her friends! But then something tragic happened… her loving and hardworking father would be in a car crash… making him die instantly, he would leave Anya and her mother with their beautiful home and a bit of money to survive! But after almost 6months the rent would be hard to pay... and finding a high paying job wasn’t easy so they decided to move away yet again this time heading to Karakura where her mother could get paid as well as herself! She had never seen her mother work so hard, and she would begin to worry a bit for her health… soon after the 17th birthday Anya’s mother would die in her sleep... leaving Anya all alone, she would begin working hard while studding hard and to make matter worse the people she worked with pity her… they said she would never make it and they began neglecting her and making her work even harder, leaving her with trust issues with adults and she swore to never let anyone ever feel they same way she felt around her. She would make sure she would work with kids when she got older to help them and be a parent figure if needed.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Joining the KHS has been a dream of mine since I was 17, I want to help children not to feel bad about themselves and I want to be there for the children who needs an adult to talk to! As I know how it feels to get neglected by adults I don’t want any children of Karakura to feel the way I did back then… I want them to come to school and learn and feel safe and I want to be one of those that make them feel safe or be someone they can look up to, and of course i love to read!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I know there is a lot of applications, but I will really show you ill be worth your time! I want to make sure every kid in school is well taken care of, I want to make sure we keep the peace and the school nice and clean! I would fit right in the environment because I am a very joyful and loving person and I can control my anger and frustration very well! And with all my past stuff I want to show every kid that school Is a safe place and they want to come here an learn!And I will asurre you I am going to do my best to keep the school nice and clean as well as the students safe and excided to learn and to be on school grounds!

Extra
Im dyslexic

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- You have an amazing application! But compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application. Although I'd love to see you applying again whenever we have more slots open!;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread