mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Not given a chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was temp suspended for 60 minutes. It confuses me why. All it says is the reason of it is "Mary sueing". The only thing that was happening on the server before I was temp suspended I was talking to a new girl I met and the co owner comes up and said LunarWinterWolf get some clothes on because I was in a swim suit skin that I was wearing. I then said okay and I was gonna change it but then the new person I was talking to starting talking to the co-owner and they were fighting a bit but not harshly... And then I got temp suspended I was gonna help the situation by trying to calm it down but then I was temp banned out of no where when I said okay and sorry for having the skin on.. My ign is LunarWinterWolf

LunarWinterWolf

Level 0
On top of that my friend went on to ask why and the person who temp banned me said I showed disrespect when i didn't.. And it also upsets me that the moderator said they didn't really pay attention to the chat.. They thought I said no when I said sorry I don't normally play on this server

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread