GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
❁NOZOMI SOKOLOVA❁
"What's this?"

[ Nozomi speaking on about how she looks or what she does. ]

“ Hello, my name is Nozomi Sokolova and I am the age of 22. My height grabs a lot of people’s attention, I mean I am 7’4. I have been through quite a lot, so if I snap get used to it bitch. My hair is purple and I really hate the color but love it at the same time. My eyes are a light blue, well one eye, my other eye is a prosthetic. I come from Russia, I wouldn’t be able to tell you where in Russia, I forget if I’m being honest. “

“ I am in college, I’m actually in my Master’s Degree! I worked very hard to get to this point, my whole family is proud of my hard work. I recently started working at Yeobo as a Game Host, I actually really enjoy my job. A lot of people say I’m quite a bitch and I agree, I hate most people who seem to be annoying, and it is so easy to make me snap. I am sweet at some points though, but only to people I like. I guess I have to say my birthday? January 1st, 2000, my stupid little birthday. “

Strength
★★★★
“ I have always been decently strong, I’m my own woman, so I have to be strong to protect myself, also to protect my loved ones. “

Intelligence
★★
“ I’ve always been a tad bit stupid, but do I need smarts when I can beat anyone at their own game? I mean come on now, I didn't have smarts before and I still won against people. “

Charisma
★★★★
“ Oh loves, I’m good at getting what is wanted, trust me. “

DISLIKES / LIKES

Women
“ Oh, I LOVEEEE WOMEN. But they ain't like me “

Cats
“ I always grew up with cats, I love cats more than my…. Friends? “

Reading
“I always liked reading, it always kept me busy, so I enjoyed it.”

Seafood
HATE
“ If I see one piece of any type of seafood in front of me I WILL SOB. “

‘Slut’ ‘Whore’
HATE
“ These words cause problems for me, I don’t want anyone calling me that, and if they do I’ll beat their ass. “

“ Welcome to … my world? “

RELATIONS

Inessa Agapov
Mother
Nozomi has recently found out that her mother had been alive. Nozomi found a letter in her mail that was from her mother.
[!] Inessa's Letter[!]
Dear Nozomi,

I've heard you've been living your life. I know I shouldn't be writing this to you, but sweetie mommy misses you. When you were 8 I actually sent you away. Nothing was going on, I just wanted to live my life again. I wanted to learn again and I really wasn't ready to be your mother. I knew I hurt yo and I'm dearly sorry. I have a chance at being next to your side again. They want to move me to the town you live in, crazy isn't it sweetie? Momma is returning to you. Also, I heard everything that has been done to you. I'm so sorry my beautiful girl, I swear I will come and take care of you like a woman should do. - finishing this later...

“ I’m sorry mama, I should’ve been a better daughter for you, everything was my fault. I wish I still had memories of you but I will never gain those back. I hope you can forgive me when we meet again.”

Aloyoshenka Sokolova
Father
Aloyoshenka has always refused to show Nozomi love, even until the day he died. Nozomi hates his guts but still loves him.

“ I’m sorry I caused so much trouble papa… please just love me when we meet again..”

Ritsua Sokolova
Blood Brother
Nozomi had met Ritsua later on in her life, she never believed that she had a brother, but she was happy to find him, well for a small amount of time she was happy.

“ I’m sorry for what I have done, I hope one day I will be forgiven for my actions, If you can never forgive me then its fine, I'll understand."

Nobi
Her Cat
Nozomi would die for her cat, it's the only being that will always be next to her, as it's sad enough that Nozomi had to leave Nobi with her babysitter… Delilah

“ My dear baby. I left you behind. I died without you knowing. I don’t even know who’s taking care of you now. Just know momma loves you so very much. I wish I didn’t have to die.”

“ That’s it for blood family the rest .. are my adoptive family! Who I love way more. “

Masako Sokolova
Adoptive Daughter
Nozomi had found Masako one day, she thought of Masako as a pretty, and smart child ( she was big time wrong ) Nozomi believed it was a good idea to adopt Masako which she had done.

“ You are not the smartest as I thought you were, but I still love you, I hope that you will grow to be a very successful woman. “

Mei Adashi
Adoptive Cousin
Nozomi has always been very close to Mei, cousins? More like sisters. At some points Nozomi hates Mei but she always forgives her at the end of the day.

“ Mei Mei Mei! My favorite gay queen. I bet you're living on top of everyone else right now, I mean why wouldn't you, you're so great. I remember when the family used to be together, we both got along so well. I want to say I'm proud of you, like really proud. You were always like a sister to me. You always saved my ass even though it annoyed the SHIT out of you. Well, sweet Mei just know your tall ass cousin loves you so very much.

Freddy Vissarionovich
Adoptive Brother
Nozomi loves Freddy to death, no matter how badly she is treated she will still love him.

“ My big boy. Freds you have grown into such a beautiful man. I never in my life thought I would go to a wedding but I went to your wedding. I'm so proud of you. I remember when we hated each other at some points. I even remember when you saved my ass many times. I remember when we ran a gang together, good times right? I remember our jokes about Suki. I remember everything. I wish that I could of told you how proud I was of you before everything. I wish that I was a better person for you. I will always think of you as my favorite and I hope you do the same. I know life was hard for both of us but I know you will do good. Still be the strong man you are. Still be my sweet brother who made me like life more. You always right when it came to my relationships if I had listened to you maybe I wouldn't had died. I very much love you Freddy as my brother and my best friend. My only family.

Ina Vissarionovich
Adoptive Sister
Nozomi has a hate/love relationship with Ina, they always joke about Nozomi being pregnant, which ends up in fights sometimes.

“ My sweet little one. My little Ina. I'm sorry that I didn't give you everything in the world. I'm sorry I was bad to you. I wish I could of made some final last jokes with you but I didn't make it to that day. I always loved you Ina, you were always my favorite. Well, I lied but still you were my second favorite. You know I cry when I think about how much you have grown. Well, be a good girl Ina and listen to Freddy. I love you. "

Julein ???
Adoptive Brother
Nozomi loves Julein but they haven’t been close at all and it makes her feel bad. Nozomi had wished to see him before she had died.

" Ahh, my little man. I can't say you're little anymore I guess. I remember when I was a mother to you pretty much, great times huh? Probably weren't great times to you. I'm sorry that I had destroyed our bond awhile ago. Everything was so hard for me. But hey, I bet you hmm millions of yen that you'll get anything you want soon or later. Please remember that your older sister has always loved you even in your ugliest moments. "

Luna M. Vissarionovich
Sister in Law
Nozomi loves to mess with Luna, yeah they might be sisters in law but they’re actually best friends. They never snitch on each other nor do they fight with each other.

“ My Luns, what a great person you were to me. I loved every second we spent together. I really loved the time I kept buying us matching outfits. I'm sorry for giving the jackets to that stupid asshole. I really wish I did take back my jacket. Maybe I wouldn't be dead. I love you Luna. '

Shere Swagolini
Cousin
Nozomi loves Shere with all of her heart… but Nozomi wishes Shere would get off of her ass for once and for Shere to not be an ass

“ I'm so sorry Shere. I'm sorry for being an asshole to you sometimes. I'm sorry for not really listening to you. I should of at least said bye to you. You really do mean a lot to me you stupid asshole. I always felt that you were a sister to me instead of a cousin. Maybe that's how it should of been. Take care of Nobi and Zen for me. I love you. "

“ Oh man, now is the worst time, my PAST lovers. “

Suki Takahara
Ex - Fiancee
Nozomi dislikes Suki, sometimes she even wishes they had never met, but Nozomi will never forget her.

“ I don’t know where you are, and I really don’t care. “

Lily ???
Ex - Girlfriend
Nozomi forgets most of the things that happened between her and Lily nowadays. Nozomi and Lily are friends till this day.

“ You’ve been gone for sometime I won’t question, I have no reason to care. “

Diana ???
Ex - Girlfriend
Nozomi forgets Diana as there was really not much of a relationship there.

“ Ay, uhh I’m sorry for what I did. “

Amara Keigo
Ex - Girlfriend
Nozomi doesn’t care for Amara as she used to, but Nozomi still tries to stay in contact with her. Nozomi still has so much hate for Amara.

“ I really loved you. You broke me and maybe I’m happy that you did. All you ever did was break me. You never let poor Nozomi be happy. You knew that all I ever wanted was you. In the end you still cheated. Yeah, I know I forgave you but you hurt me. Now, I’m dead after knowing that you “loved” me. Which was all just fucking bullshit. I wish that I couldn’t have ever loved you. I wish I had my dream woman. I wish that I had died before I knew you. Before I had fallen in love with you.”

“ FRIENDS!!! Oh sorry I mean assholes! “

Periwinkle A. Dior
Best Friend
Nozomi became friends with Periwinkle very quickly. They seemed very close... even close enough to make out with each other, Periwinkle makes Nozomi think more of who she likes.

" I'm sorry.."

Camila Koijin
Best Friend
Nozomi finds Camila good looking in a way, but at the end of the day Nozomi only sees Camila as a friend

“ Want to makeout ? Cause girl I’m down, nah I’m kidding but you cool as fuck.”

Bartholomew Koijin
Best friend
Nozomi is a tiny bit creeped out by Bartholomew, but it's all good because Nozomi thinks he’s cool

“Kinda funny but kinda not, Ion know and I don’t care.”

Delilah Tsukomo

? ? ?
Nozomi wants to keep liking Delilah but she rather hide away from her since what she had said. Nozomi just believes that Delilah completely wishes she were dead.

“I loved you I actually did, I hope you don't notice I'm even dead. I mean you don't even care. I hope life goes well for you and that I was just a tiny part of your life that you forget about. I know you never knew this but you had been my dream woman. All I ever wanted was to kiss you more than once. I’m sorry that I never kissed you for a second time, maybe you would of picked me. Maybe you would of loved me. I wish I had told you how I felt before I died. I wish just that I wasn’t so dumb.”

Kamodo R-T
Friend
Nozomi legit wants to scream at Kamodo, why you must ask? He keeps wanting to be the dad of Nozomi’s child.

“ Hey pinkie pie. I'm sorry that I never really cared about you. I mean I did care about you but not as much as I should have. You know Kam, as much as you were a pain to be around I still really loved you though. With all your 'Pink Jesus' shit, I still loved you. Maybe life would of went a different way if I just stopped being a *****. Past that now I just want to say I love you bud.”

Denji Gyakusatsu
Friend
Nozomi really doesn’t know how to think of Denji anymore, they haven’t spoken in so long. Nozomi doesn’t have anything to say about him.

Guztavo Deasun
Best Friend
Ever since Guztavo passed, Nozomi hasn’t been herself, it seems as if she lost her other half. Nozomi blames herself even though she knows it isn't her fault.

“ Kitty, my love. Not actually my love but my soulmate. My friend soulmate. No matter what you did to me I still loved you. You hurt me but you saved me. My kitty. I’m resting next to you once again. I love you. "

Mikomaja Dobbelt
Friend? Makeout buddy?
Nozomi really doesn’t have much of any feelings for Miko, but still has some type of respect for him.

“ Mikomaja, you were never just a make out buddy to me. I realized at the end of everything I really liked you. Maybe just maybe if I wasn't such a crybaby that night, I would of kissed you for real. It doesn't matter now does it? I'm going to be dead soon. The one thing you didn't want me to be. This is probably a good thing for you though, no more crybaby Nozomi. Well, I love you like actually but you would of never known."

“Keith” Tamashi
Friend
Nozomi kinda dislikes Keith nowadays and kinda wishes that she never met him.

“ Bro legit don’t speak to me on god.”

Dae-Hyun Jin
Friend
Nozomi hasn’t seen Dae-Hyun for awhile, it seems as she forgets him a bit, she forgets everything at some point.

“ Uh, I’m sorry, but who are you? Like I remember you but I don’t know. “

Jebediah Dinero
???
Nozomi kind of forgot Jeb, it’s sad cause they were so dearly close. It seems as she didn’t want to forget him but it just happened

“Jeb? I don’t remember that name… who is that?”

Calla ???
Friend
Nozomi has nothing to say for Calla, they haven’t seen each other in ages.

Seo ??
Friend?
Nozomi doesn't get to see Seo much, but at most cases Nozomi likes to hate on Seo whenever they see each other.

" You call me, to go to my apartment and you start to bully my friend and my cat.. I really didn't miss you. "

MUSIC

Double Dare Ya - Bikini Kill
" Girl Fucking Friend. "

Rebel Girl - Bikini Kill
" Rebel girl you are the queen of my world. "

If You Should Try To Kiss Her - Dressy Bessy
" Just put up your fister, you should try to kiss her goodbye. "

Mary - Alex G
" She's the only girl that I wanna love. "

She Knows - J. Cole
"
Damned if I do, shit, damned if I don't. I'm passing up on bad hoes."

{ LORE }
Gonna add more after later on updates.
Nozomi was born on January 1st, 2000. She'd grown up in Russia, but she never knew where in Russia. Nozomi's parents had been bad on her, they treated her as a punching bag. She never took time to understand why, she was too busy scared or just hurt. Nozomi was forced into a new home at the age of the 8, this was because her parents had been murdered. She was put in a home with a man named Makoto Hayashi, this is the man who caused Nozomi to hate men. Makoto tried in his hardest to make Nozomi understand that she was loved, which at the biggest case she never believed it. After years of trying to have a bond with this man she gave it all up. After awhile she had met her past friend Freddy Vissarionovich, which she died of happiness at that moment. Makoto believed that if this boy had made Nozomi so happy that he should adopt him, which Makoto had done. Nozomi had always been attached to Freddy's hip every since that day, maybe it was cause of their bond, but who will ever know. Moving forward in her life Makoto believed that he should also adopt a boy named Julein, which was a decent idea. Nozomi had built a bond with Julein, but Freddy had HATED his guts. After awhile the whole family fell apart, there was no more Hayashi family.

Moving into Highschool - College, Nozomi believed that it was time to try love for once, this caused her to meet Suki Takahara, which turned to be the biggest mistake. Suki made Nozomi hate herself even more than before, Nozomi thought that Suki didn't even love her at some points. Nozomi later on met a girl named Lily, oh how these two ruined each others' life. Nozomi had left Suki to go be with Lily, they were always by each other and always shown each other love, until Nozomi cheated. Nozomi believed that cheating was good or just something that wasn't so big, but she realized it was after losing Lily. While time had passed by and through many of Nozomi and Lily's breaks, Nozomi decided she would get with a female named Diana, this two weren't together for long, Nozomi just quickly fell out of love. After the quick relationship Nozomi decided to get back with Lily for the last time, which really didn't last long. After some time Nozomi believed she needed a break from love, which that is what she took. She became more focused on school and keeping away from her past group of friends.

During Nozomi's college years, she started to believe that she should try love once again, which wasn't the greatest idea. She met a female named Sumire, they kept as friends for awhile, until one day they decided they should be together. Nozomi deeply loved Sumire, but later on Sumire decided to fake her death, Nozomi was heart broken from this. Nozomi had tried to keep her calm throughout the time of her loss, this was done by hanging out with her friend Etsuko, the two were close for awhile. Sumire decided to come back into Nozomi's life as Amara, Nozomi had decided to accept the fact that Amara was back in her life, so the two had got back together. Later on with the relationship Amara decided to cheat, which left Nozomi heart broken and scared of feelings once again.

During Nozomi's current years, she has been trying to get over Amara, which seems to be going quite well. Nozomi has been put on the volleyball team, she seems to be enjoying the people who are around her. Nozomi has even recently gotten a job, she LOVES the people she works with. She seems to be very close to her family and friends. She;s mostly seen taking care of her cat, working, playing volleyball, or just walking around. She still hates everything about herself because she believes she was never good to this world. Nozomi also seems to going crazy with her recent feelings for someone, oh no! She still freaks out over Guztavo's death, ever since he died she's been way more lonely than before. Nozomi recently left Karakura for Russia, she shows no signs of coming back, but will she come back?

Nozomi seemed to return for some time, but not for long. As she returned she had became more depressed meeting her mother again. It seemed as Nozomi lashed out on her mother and then left. She returned back to Russia but she wasn't there for long.

Last edited:

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Updated a bit but will give more like detail to how Nozomi felt about people before she died and after

Users who are viewing this thread