10/10

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Never been banned or plan to.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Nurses are a key function that connects healthcare and education is played by school nurses. School nurses provide for the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of students as the primary health contact in the educational environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been a professor since roughly last fall and joined SRP in fall 2021

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I have spent a lot of time with nurses while I was a professor at the nursing office and around nurses. And I realized that I preferred giving students medical treatment to teaching them. Despite my former interest and love of teaching, I believe that I would be a better nurse. I can see myself continuing to be one for quite some time.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

ACCEPTED:
Third language Application - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
French language application - Accepted
Spanish Application - Accepted
Natsuo Hideki | Height Application. - Accepted
Norwegian Application | ToobToob - Accepted
Korean Application #2 | Toobyyy - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
Height Application | Toebeann - Accepted
Russian Application # 4 - Accepted
Height Application! ! ! ! - Accepted
7'1 Application 2.0 - Accepted
Woundedelk | Environmental Science Accepted

DENIED:

Russian Application - Denied
7’1 Application!!! - Denied
Russian 2nd try - Denied
Korean Application - Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Main account is currently Adult. My alt account is Grade-12.

────────────

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

If the student was cursing at Julien whilst he was providing them medical care, he would continue to do so. But in the case that wasn’t happening, he would politely remind the student that if they plan on disrespecting their staff that they should do it privately. If they continued, he would excuse himself with a smile, walking away from the situation and finish his work.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?
Julein would quickly walk in wide striders to reach the students faster. He would place himself between the fighting delinquents, “Enough. You two know better than to be fighting on school grounds. Since you can’t solve your issues without violence, You will receive detention.” He would hand them their detention slips before sternly saying, “Please think of your actions next time you decide to settle your issues in such a beastly manner.”

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He’d scold them mildly. If they continued he’d bring it up with SLT as soon as possible. Someone working with children shouldn't be acting in such a manner. It could rub off on the students! We want the next generation to be better than the one before it, after all.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Julein usually comes in there if his friends are hanging around, being playfully and chit chatting away. If it had been a long day, he would be quiet in the corner, drinking coffee to keep himself awake. Casually greeting his co-workers who come in.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me sat the ill student down on the bed, placing a gentle hand on their forehead to see if they were hot, or cold.He went to the office, grabbing a small trash bag, and his own thermometer to get an exact temperature. If too hot, he'd place a cold rag on their head, and let them rest on the bed. “Let me know if you need anything, here’s some water.” He would head back to the office, taking another item and going back to see the patient. He uncapped the water bottle, placing it by their side.

/me shook his head with disappointment while watching the drunk student tumble around the hall. He would carry said student, “I’m taking you to the Nurse’s office.” He said, making sure they weren’t going to attack him in their drunken state. Once reaching the office door he would make sure they didn’t try to escape trouble. Julein placed them onto the bed. “No alcohol.” He grabbed any alcohol they might have had. “You will stay here until you’re sober.” He went back to the office to see anyone who ended assistance.

/me sighed, sitting on the bed in front of his patient. He spoke in a soft, fatherly tone- “It’s going to hurt, but only for a moment, I’ll need you to stay as still as you can.” He’d reach up to place his hands on their nose, giving a comforting smile before counting to three, on two he snapped their nose into place. CRUNCH. He comforted the student with words of affirmation, and let them sit for a moment, before releasing them from the office.

────────────

ʚɞIn-Character Sectionʚɞ

Full Name (First & Last only):
Julein Santorini Genet

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Preferred Name: Mr. Genet, Julein

Age (Minimum is 25): 29

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Major(s): Environmental Science
Minors: Biology, Child Development

Nationality: French

Known Languages: French, Japanese, and working on his JSL

Backstory
When Julein started high school he was rowdy and disobedient. Starting fights and pulling harsh pranks. Even though he and his aunt had been so close before, they grew further apart as the years passed. In 11th grade, poor Jules got in a huge fight with another student, thus landing him in deep trouble with his Aunt. Julein spilled all of his emotions to his aunt that night, everything that's been happening with his friends and adopted family. How Nozomi had begun ignoring him because of her girlfriend, and Freddy was never around anymore.
Not long after that was when he got burned. Julein was kidnapped and taken to the mainland, where he was burned for something or other that he’d stolen.

The burns removed the use of his left eye and made him feel horribly embarrassed about his appearance. Julein often stayed still after that, he’d become much more reserved as the days went on until he met her. She took him and made him her dog, forcing him to lick his own blood off a knife, as well as carving a large pentagram into his left thigh. She had a hold on him for a very long while, and most likely still would have for long after he’d left Karakura. When his pent-up rage finally snapped, he managed to knock out some stranger who’d insulted him. That’s how his eye was taken. They lured him away and four men pounced on him, knocking him out before stabbing him in the eye, causing the surgeons to remove it entirely.

Soon after, He left Karakura, finding a newly opened desire to teach, which led to his previous job as a professor, and steering students in the right direction. He knew what would happen if students went the way he had, and so he wanted to help and correct it perhaps. Now that he’s been a professor, he’s realized it’s not something he can manage. Recently he’s been spending much of his time in the nurse's office, finding a liking to helping students inside and assisting the nurses. He’s much more humble nowadays, preferring to sit back and help, rather than be on the front lines.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My reason for transferring to a nursing post was that giving lectures was just too stressful. That was a little too much for me to plan well-considered lessons only to finish only half of them. I would much rather remain in one location with my favorite colleagues. While still helping students. I find that I quite enjoy helping sickly students in the nurses.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I've been working as a professor for several months now, and before that, I worked in California at a high school for several years.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Considering I have plenty of experience with students since I was a professor, hopefully soon to be a nurse. I work well with my co-workers, considering my friends are nurses I find myself working a lot in the nurse’s office. Assisting injured students and taking them to the nurse’s office. It’s almost as if I already am one. I have also been in the education system for 8 years. I've also handled my share of drunk students, which I know can be a particular annoyance to some of the nurses. I believe that I could be useful in a few aspects.
────────────
Extra

Additional notes about your application
: I know that the nurses' roster is full, but I thought I'd put this out here in hopes of getting pended or accepted.

Do you have any questions?: No questions.​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- When describing the role you are applying for, please try to take the SRP point of view, what they do in the server;

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread