Sunday​
3pm-11pm​
5pm-1am​
7am-12am​
7am-12am​
7am-12am​
7am-12am​
7am-12am​

Disclaimer: The times will vary from the schedule but I usually get on for at least 4 hours each day. This is around the hours that usually play at… Not exactly though.

The table below would be an outlook of my character activity on the server
Stefana Vero (Main)​
Hunter Yoshida-Togomi (Main)​
Thalia Keli’i (Alternative)​
A determined school councillor fighting to make a difference within the school. I’ve had many opportunities for character development as Stefana and have been able to become a figure in the SRP community. I stay consistent with her activity as a character.​
A humorous guy that prides himself in his warm personality, however hides a dark, ruthless side to him. His sole mission is to gather intel for the gang that he is situated in. He’s been a cool dynamic to roleplay with and has shown me different elements to roleplay as a whole. Additionally, he has become a figure in gangRP, not a huge one but notable. I am active with his character activity.​
Although newly implemented into SRP as a character, she has been able to achieve minor elements of Character development like making friends, etc. Just gaining status as a character! I’ve been able to manage her development, setting time aside, to use her as a character! I have been able to juggle her well with my other characters!​

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I have been previously banned for ERP on my main account. Link to the appeal will be displayed in this link: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-meatshadowhater.63437/ | Approved

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am fully aware that the consequences of being inactive within the faction without notice or without any valid reason, will result in a demotion in the role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of Nurse is an important role in the faculty, they ensure that all health regulations are up to standard in the school and that every student is handled with care. Their responsibilities are to also educate students on health matters, I.E: nutrition or puberty as a whole (Though with mildness obviously due to SRP rule guidelines), Assessment of injuries or overall health & using the right medical practice to prevent further injury, I.E: First Aid, Seek emergency care when needed, I.E: Taking the student to the hospital for further care and Dealing with mental care with the students, I.E: Possible referral to a Counselor or talking through problems with the student. They also manage student medical record with confidentiality and must remain to be a trustworthy member in the overall school & broader community. They also deal with disciplinary actions with students and have to have a level of maturity!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have roleplayed in various different discord servers, going from combat roleplay servers to superhero roleplay servers, etc. It was sort of fluctuating between servers to find my niche concept. That is where I found out about High School Roleplay. I enjoyed roleplaying as a different part of myself without dealing with the risk of actually changing myself in real life. I enjoyed exploring different elements of roleplay until I discovered a Minecraft server called SRP. And well, here I am! I’ve been on the server for around 6+ months and I do not regret that decision to click on that link. I have gained so much experience from roleplaying on the server and have gained friends from doing so.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join Faculty as I want to be able to transcend my roleplay experience to know what it is like to be in a faction and additionally, being an Adult on the server. I want to also be a role model in the community and help other players have opportunities for character development & roleplay experience. Additionally, gaining more experience on my behalf like stated before. The reason for picking faculty to start that journey is that I already have some sort of experience in the faculty as I am a school councillor and my character has to deal with many students on a regular basis whilst playing that character, and are familiar with some responsibilities that the faculty need to do.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Ban Appeal - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-meatshadowhater.63437/ APPROVED
French Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-meatshadowhater.64105/ APPROVED (Removed Language Role)
Spanish Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/sigmahater-language-application-spanish.64690/ APPROVED
Korean Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/sigmahaters-language-application.66043/ APPROVED
High School Council - https://schoolrp.net/threads/high-school-student-council-stefana-vero.66930/ APPROVED
Hawaiian - https://schoolrp.net/threads/betahaters-language-application.69853/ APPROVED
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
SigmaHater - [Councillor] Grade 12
SigmaHater - Grade 12, Performing Arts Club
BetaHater - Grade 10 (Applying)
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Thalia would ask the misbehaving student to refrain from that behavior and to stop cussing at her with a polite tone. “Hey, please don’t use that vulgar language!” She would not give the student any reason to mistreat her in such a way and keep herself calm and collective. She would ask the individual why they are reacting to her in such a vulgar way and try to diffuse the situation, if the student insists on their behavior. That is when she would issue a detention to the student and if refused, she would threaten the student with SLT and a report would be sent in.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Thalia would notice the two immature students fighting in the hallway. With a stern voice, she would say, “Break it up!”. She would approach the two students who were engaged into the fight, standing in between them to stop the fight from forming any further. With her radio in her hand, she would ask for assistance if needed, “Hey can someone come down to the hallway, there are two students fighting.” She would ask both of the students, what caused the fight to happen. Then according to the issue, the detention will be given to both of the individual or the person who caused the fight to occur in the first place.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Thalia would notice the faculty member doing something particularly dangerous. With urgent action, she would approach the fellow teacher and ask if she could speak to them in private, “Hey, can we talk for a second?” She would explain to them, not to engage in that behavior and that they aren’t being a good role model to fellow students & other staff. “Your behavior is really immature and you need to stop it… Students can see you doing that-” If noticed again, she would go up to SLT and file a complaint on the employee who is engaging in misconduct and further action will be dealt with.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, Thalia would seat herself on a nearby chair. She would wave to the other people in the room before plugging her earphones in and listening to her favorite music. She would obviously make small talk with others if needed or upcoming events. But she would use the time effectively, to eat her lunch, have a bit of a break before heading back into her daily requirements as a Nurse. If a mug is used for her tea, she would wash up the cup and place it in the overhanging shelf. Just overall act in a professional manner.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would crouch down in front of the student situated in the chair. She would notice a significant bruising on the student’s knee, her finger lightly pressing it to feel for retention. “Hmmm, that’s good. You have no swelling… Sorry if that hurts!” She gently said, standing back up. She stumbled her way to the refrigerator, grabbing an ice pack and wrapping a cloth around it. “Ice should do the trick!” She said, handing it to the student. “Make sure to keep it on your bruise. It should go away in a few days or so!”
/me would enter the Nurse’s office. She sat down on her chair and swiveled over to her computer. She glanced over to the student, sitting over in the waiting bay. “Hey love, can you come over here?” She waved the student over. She entered the student’s name into the database, a light tapping sound heard as he fingers met the keys. Her eyes darting up at the screen and observed the medical file about the student. “From what I see, is that you suffer from Asthma… Have you taken your medication recently?” She asked, glancing with a worried expression towards the student.
/me would see [insert teacher’s name], she would give a warm smile and a gentle wave to the other teacher's direction. “Busy day?” She asked as she placed her teabag within her mug, her posture shifting towards the other as she instinctively grabbed ahold of the kettle that seemed to steam a lingering trail of smoke. The sound of trickling water could be heard as she poured into the mug.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Thalia Keli’i

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Thalia/Miss Keli’i/Nurse Keli’i

Age (Minimum is 25):
28 years old

Academic Degree:
Double Bachelor’s Degree

Major(s):
Marine Biology, Nursing

Minors:
Conservation Biology, Physiology

Nationality:
Hawaiian

Known Languages:
Japanese/English, Hawaiian

Backstory
Born in 1996, Thalia Keli’i emerged into the hands of the world equipped with the pure beauty of the islands of Vanuatu, she was raised to adore the ocean tide and the nature that thrived on its dependence. From youth, she was also raised into a normal household, two parents that adored her and a cat that she adored. Though, with every uphill, she quickly learnt that there are downhills. She found out that her mother was murdered from a juvenile gang as she was walking home after work. Thalia’s father was left astray to take over the responsibility and burden of taking care of her.

As Thalia progressed through her adolescence, she noticed her father was in so much pain, the smile she once knew turned into a nod in her general direction. She knew ever since her mother’s death, he will never be the same. As much as she wanted him to change, he never did so she changed to compensate. She became friends with books, studying every letter that followed her wandering sight. Her weekends sat against the white sand of the Hawaiian shore, staring out at the ocean tide and how it would stretch for miles. And she knew that she wanted to help others at their weakest, like her father couldn’t manage to do when she really needed the most.

Obtaining a academic scholarship at the University of Hawaii, she decided to study a double bachelors, majoring in Marine Biology and Nursing. She found the workload to be hefty and struggled to manage. Whilst her friends were at parties, she was at her dorm studying until her eyes were sore. She didn't have a normal college life. Though with persistence, she managed just fine. When she was 24, she achieved her two bachelors in her chosen study. It was the proudest, she has seen her father in a very long time. He even smiled at her graduation, a smile that she learned to cherish.

She began her adult life, struggling to figure out how to be an adult and what to even do. She made the rash decision to sign up to be a part of a marine biology research project. Being accepted, she was excited and pumped to be allowed this opportunity. She traveled amongst the several seas, discovering what lurked in the oceans underneath. After 3 years, she urged for change. She decided to quit her job as a Marine Biologist on the research project. She couldn't bare another night at sea. She went to spend a couple months back with her Father.

Her father seemed to have changed drastically, he seemed to smile more. His house wasn't filled with beer bottles, plastered across the kitchen counters. And well, he finally managed to get his life back together and begun doing law enforcement courses at the local community college. She noticed small nursing job at the local hospital so she worked there as an assistant nurse until she got enough funds to be able to sustain herself for some time.

But what the time was right, she knew it was time to leave, so she bid her father goodbye. Moving to the next place that caught her eye, which happened to be Karakura. And she fell in love, it was a more settled change in her life. Being around a year in Karakura, she decided to apply to be a nurse at the local school whilst she gained more presence in the town. Although, she is awaiting the opportunity.... The pages will forever be turning.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
“Having lived in Karakura for around a year now, I have really fallen in love with what Karakura has to offer. Before I was really sailing from place to place, now I can see myself having a little family for myself and living my life, gaining lifetime friends. Stuff that I have missed for a significant period of my life. To be able to do that, I need stability in finances and well having a previous degree in Nursing and slight background, it has led me here today, applying to be a nurse at your school. I want the chance to be able to help others. It's always been a goal of mine and it wouldn’t hurt to want to be more prominent in the community. Being a nursing assistant for that short time in Hawaii shown on my resume.... Has shown me what it really means to be a nurse... And well, that is why this was the first place I really applied... Uh I think that's all I really would like to add.”

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
“Well, I like to think that I could allow a level of expertise to the faculty nursing team due to my previous degree in Nursing and Marine Biology. I also have a rooted passion to help others which was the driving force behind my academic pursuits and even my professional routes. I am committed to being a positive difference in these kid’s lives, even if it means patching up a tiny cut to having a heart to heart with a student. I would like to also add my hardworking effort, the nights were long when I was an marine biologist... If it wasn't a sighting of a species of fish, we have been trying to look for... It would be writing reports, over and over and over again... And don't get me started on the sea sickness, although.. I found it hard, I tried my hardest to apply the techniques I have learned in college... And I always strived to become more... My mentor, Nicholas... would tell you that- I would not hush about this one species of Shark that seems to be going extinct, and well look. It's one of the most prominent things talked about in the Marine Biologist field nowadays. I'm sorry for rambling.... What I am trying to explain, I am eager to bring these qualities to the role and so that’s why I believe I should be chosen over other applicants.”
────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Congratulations on being accepted, please DM me on discord so we can get started!
- ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread