Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

No I don’t have any and hopefully it will stay that way

What country are you from?:

I am from Canada

Do you have Discord?:

Yes it’s BroomWitxh#8698

How long have you played the server for?:

At the end of December it will be a full year of playing on SRP

(Ar time: 15 days 20 hours and 15 minutes)

List your current and past applications:

Russian Language :https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/russian-lang.20102/ (Accepted)

Mandarin/Chinese Language: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mandarin-lang.20062/ (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

I’ve always had the interest of trying something new and helping people, when I am older I also want to work in a hospital. I think the challenges of new things would be interesting to deal with. Helping people is always something I've loved to do no matter the task, all that matters is that I am able to help with their problem. I’ve also always have been able to get along with people which can in handy when dealing with specific things. I’ve also always like the idea of MedicalRp but I decided to wait till a few months or so passed before I attempted to apply for anything.

What do you know about medical practice?:

I’m aware that there are many different specialties doctors can go into (eg. Trauma, Cardiology, Neurology). As well as knowing basic first aid and how to remove any overgrown things like; warts, moles, and skin tags. I also know how to suture a wound up if ever needed. I know what nurses can’t do but doctors can do. Ex. how nurses aren’t allowed to give prescriptions but doctors can. Or how doctors must always treat a patient no matter their race, religious beliefs, sexuality or gender. Doctors also must respect the patient’s wishes, even if it’s a bad choice. If a doctor messes up on something it can affect their medical practice and how people see them.(ex. If a doctor doesn’t respect the patient's wishes and does the opposite thing they can be fired or sued). A lot of the time doctors work around 12 hours or more due to shifts or what is going on. That’s the basic stuff I know, it’s not a lot but I am willing to learn a lot more and to take on the challenge.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue: There is a Medical Emergency in Hospital

Code Red: There is Fire or Smoke in Hospital (Could be activated if anyone sees or smells smoke or flames)

Code Black: Bomb Threat

Code Pink: Child abduction

Code Orange: Hazardous material leak or spill

Code Silver: Active shooter

Code Violet: Violent/Combative Individual

Code Yellow: A disaster occurred.

Code Brown: Severe weather issues.

Code White: A mandatory hospital evacuation. (Can be specific floors only)

Code Green: Emergency operation plan activation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I understand if I am inactive I will be demoted from the role

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes I am aware of the age limits they have

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?

Well on the job she tries her best to help out and make the mood more cheerful due to hospitals not always being the most cheerful place. Harper would also usually try to keep things calm and tidy to help everyone out, and for sure she takes the job seriously. When she is off of work she would usually be at her apartment hanging out with her friends, they are usually calm and have a great sense of humor. Harper can also be calm but sometimes wild depending on what’s going on during that moment. Even with strangers she acts that way, she tries her best to enjoy the day for what it is.

What do they look like?

She’d be a girl standing 5’2, with long black hair and light brown eyes. She would have an hourglass body shape and would be a Russian-Chinese female. Her clothing would usually be casual and comfy so she could get around easily.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Depression, and lack of sleep but that’s been disappearing lately

What makes your character unique?

She is always there for people when they aren’t there for her, she is always attempting to try her best and to get along with everyone. Her goal is always to make people’s days better no matter the way she says or does it. She also may seem tough with her joking of insults but really she is just a big insult. Harper also just loves to be part of the action when it arrives, she just wants to try her best and do what best at the same time. Though it can be tough sometimes she can always find a way to solve things. Or give out ideas to the people around her.

Growing up Harper always had a fun, interesting life especially with a lot of traveling as a kid. One day that changed, though, her family and her had gotten into a car crash which was devastating. Harper had lost her mother and father and thankfully she still had her little sister, but Harper, she barely made it out of that crash. She had ended up in a coma for almost a year, at 11 and a half months she had woken up from the coma. She didn’t remember much until the doctors and her grandparents explain everything to her. Which had caused her to go into shock. After making her to stay in the hospital even longer. While she was in the hospital she had learnt many things from the doctors as she got her health back up and during her short walks around the hospital. For fun there, the doctors had taught Harper how to switch and remove warts and etc. from the skin with these little rubber fakes the students would use when learning their medical practice. There wasn’t much to read as well, even if her grandparents brought her books so she took one of the residents books and began reading. At first it was weird and disgusting but it got more interesting as she went farther into the book. The resident who the book belonged to ended up giving it to her and was able to find the necklace, Harper’s more was wearing during the event of a crash. That necklace made Harper determined to help others like doctors. Ever since those days she’s wanted to work in a hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Harper A.R. Lean.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Lean

Given Name(s): Harper

Preferred Name:None

Religious Denomination: Catholic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian-Chinese

Current Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 4 years

Working Experience: Shangri-La (waiter, dishwasher, and janitor), 1 and a half years at a small clinic

Academic Degree: Master degree

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Biology, Medical Studies, Health Sciences

Minor(s): Psychology

Native Languages: Russian and Chinese

Other Languages: Japanese and English

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread