MrKitC
MrKitC
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: MrKitC

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): MrKitC#4191

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: GMT-9

Describe your activity on the server: i would say im on a lot unless im on a trip or i got school ima be on after school. I can pretty much be on for 3-5+ hours a day
here my schedule below​
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
10am -11pm
Sometimes a little longer
3pm - 8pm
Sometimes longer
3pm - 8pm
Sometimes longer
3pm - 8pm
Sometimes longer
3pm - 8pm
sometimes way longer
3pm - 11pm10am - 11pm
sometimes longer

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes i dont remember when but im pretty sure it was for staff impersonation and another for trolling

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes i understand being inactive will result in a demote

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A nurse plays a vital role in ensuring the health and well-being of students within an educational setting. Their responsibility's show a wide range of tasks aimed at promoting health, preventing illness, and providing care to students. For example they help students that have cuts or illnesses.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Ive played SRP for about a year now and threw out my time being on SRP ive enjoyed playing a varied of different roleplay such as CombatRP, DelinquentRP, GangRP, and playing as a regular citizen, and i enjoy playing as a sorta different person and seeing how far i can go without having consequences that would effect in real life. Not a single day in my life do i regret pushing that join button because ive made so many new friends.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I want to join faculty as i would love to extend my roleplay as an adult and as a faculty member so i can help students icly and so i know what its like to be a faculty member and i would love my character to be a role modal to students and someone students do look up to, and a way for character development and overall i think i would enjoy it and others might even enjoy me as a faculty member

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/collage-counseling-vita-k-drakos.66908/ (i was collage at the time)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Collage

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Vita would ask the misbehaving student to stop their behavior and to stop cursing at her as politely as possible. "Hey dont use that nasty language please and thank you!" She would keep calm and would not give the student any reason to be mean to her, Vita would speak with the student and ask why they treating her in such a way in a kind tone to try to calm the situation down. If the student kept their behavior up she would kindly hand them a detention slip and if the student refused she would threaten SLT and a report would be made.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Vita would notice the two students fight and in a harsh, stern voice she would say "Break it up NOW!" she would approach the students who were fighting, stepping in between them both stopping the fight stopping any other possible injuries. If needed she would radio for help "Hey can someone come to the cafeteria, there are two students fighting" Vita would then ask both the students what caused the fight, after getting the information on the fight she would then give both the students a detention slip or just the one who started the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Vita would swiftly approach the faculty member that was doing something dangerous and she would then ask to speak with them somewhere more private "Hey can you come with me we need to speak" In a kind voice she would then explain to them to not engage in any dangerous activities as everyone can see them and explain to them how they need to be a better role model to students and other faculty members "Hey you need to be more mature and stop with this behavior you need to set a better example to students and other faculty, everyone here can see what your doing" If she seen any more of that behavior from them she would file a report to SLT of the faculty member so it can be delt with as soon as possible.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the break room Vita would sit down in a nice comfy spot while drinking a cup of tea and eat her lunch while she would relax a bit and even making a little small talk about anything upcoming like events, sports all of that good stuff, and then once break was over she would clean up any mess she made then would head back to the nurses office.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would walk over to the shelf grabbing the first aid kit opining it and reaching for a bandage, bandage tape, and a alcohol wipe before closing the first aid kit, then she would gently wipe down the area that is cut and dry it after, she would gently wrap the bandage around the students hand to prevent more bleeding then she would grab the bandage tape, she would rip a few pieces of it off using that to keep the bandage on "Hmmm thats looking pretty good there huh, I think your good to go!"

/me She would carry the knocked out student to the nurses office, laying them down on the bed, she would then go over to the fridge reaching in grabbing an ice pack then she would wrap it in a towel placing it on the students bruises and she would look for any other injuries.

/me She would rush over to the cabinet, taking out allergy medication (EpiPen). She'd look at the student saying "Sorry but this is gonna hurt a bit." before holding the student's leg down, stabbing it with the EpiPen then she would start checking their temperature and their heart rate

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Vita D. Yakazuki Jett
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Vita / Nurse Vita

Age (Minimum is 25): 28

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Major(s): Science in Nursing, Nursing
Minors: Psychology

Nationality:
Known Languages: none

Backstory

Vita's childhood was a struggle, but it couldn't be rid of her compassion, nor the depth of her empathy. Growing up in a humble neighborhood where every dollar counted, Vita learned the value of hard work and the importance of looking out for one another. One average day on the playground, a routine game turned into a moment of complete shock for Vita. She watched with wide eyes as a fourth-grader lost his grip on the monkey bars and crashed to the ground, a cry of pain echoing across the pavement. In that heart stopping instant, Vita saw more than just a child in distress. She saw a call for help that went unanswered. Without hesitation, Vita rushed to the fallen boy's side, her own heart pounding with adrenaline and concern. With gentle words and steady hands, she helped him to his feet, offering him the support he needed to make the long, painful journey to the school nurse's office. As they entered the quiet sanctuary of the nurse's office, Vita's eyes were opened to a world of compassion and care unlike any she had known. She watched in awe as the nurse tended to the injured boy with skill and love, her every movement infused with a sense of purpose and dedication. At that moment, Vita felt a stirring within her. A realization that she too, wanted to make a difference in the lives of others, just like the school nurse. At the very young age of twelve, with her heart brimming with newfound purpose, she made a silent vow to herself: to become a beacon of hope and healing for those in need. And so began Vita's journey, a journey fueled by a passion for helping others and a determination to turn her childhood dream into reality. With each passing day, she worked tirelessly to overcome the obstacles in her path, fueled by the memory of that fateful day on the playground and the unwavering belief that she had the power to change lives for the better.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Vita navigated her formative years, her aspirations took shape amidst the backdrop of her communitys struggles with healthcare access and wellness. Limited resources and economic challenges often meant that families had to forgo regular medical check ups, relying instead on makeshift remedies. Vita's resolve to make a difference strengthened as she witnessed the toll that these challenges took on her communitys well-being, particularly among the children who lacked access to adequate healthcare services.
Despite facing financial constraints of her own, Vita remained steadfast in her determination to pursue a career in healthcare. Her parents, hardworking individuals with limited means, instilled in her the values of perseverance and resilience, encouraging her to pursue her dreams despite the obstacles that lay ahead. With their unwavering support, Vita embarked on a journey fueled by a deep-seated belief in the transformative power of empathy and service.
Throughout her academic journey, Vita excelled in her studies, channeling her passion for healthcare into rigorous coursework and extracurricular activities. She seized every opportunity to gain hands-on experience, volunteering at local clinics and shadowing healthcare professionals to broaden her understanding of patient care. These experiences not only deepened Vita's knowledge of healthcare practices but also completely convinced her that her calling lay in nursing, particularly within the nurturing environment of a school setting.
Vita's path towards becoming a school nurse was a testament to her resilience and unwavering commitment to her community. She understood that her journey was not just about achieving personal success but about serving as a beacon of hope and support for those who needed it most. As she pursued her education and honed her skills, Vita never lost sight of the profound impact she hoped to make on the lives of the children in her community.
In the end, Vita's journey was finally finished as her childhood dream was complete as she proudly assumed her role as a school nurse. Through her tireless efforts, Vita not only realized her aspirations but also became a source of comfort, care, and inspiration for the students under her watchful eye. Her journey from a compassionate young girl to a dedicated school nurse serves as a great reminder of the transformative power of empathy and the profound impact one individual can have in shaping the world for the better.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

I
've lived in Karakura my whole life and I've come across many things, and joining the faculty as a school nurse is more than a career, it's a lifelong dream, and I have a genuine passion for working with children and a desire to contribute to their well-being and health. I've always wanted a job like this since I was a little girl, I have studied many things like science in nursing, physiology, and more. I have a degree in nursing and I saw this amazing school, so here I am applying to be a nurse at your school, and I want the chance to help students in need. I always volunteered at the local hospital to get more of a taste of what it's like being a nurse even though it's not much like being a school nurse it's still close enough. And i think i could be a good fit for your school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

My compassion is not a trait it's apart of who I am. When a student walks through the door, I dont just offer medical aid. I offers understanding and empathy. With a gentle touch and a genuine smile. My ability to connect to students makes it easy for me to become a trusted friend, a compassionate listener, and a steadfast source of support for our students in their times of need. The impact extends far beyond my compassionate and demeanor. With years of nursing wisdom under my belt, I can navigate the complexities of student healthcare with grace and proficiency. Whether im tending to a sprained ankle or imparting invaluable health education, My approach is grounded and heartfelt care. My presence isn't just about administering treatment it's about forging genuine connections and fostering a sense of trust that goes past the confines of a medical office. What truly sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to holistic wellness. I am passionate about empowering students to embrace wellness, physical and emotional. Engaging workshops, and heartfelt conversations, I spark within students, inspiring them to embrace healthier habits, nurture their well being, and embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth. But with a listening ear and an open heart, I create a space where students feel seen, heard, and valued for who they truly are. My genuine presence helps the boundaries of healthcare. In the, school community has found not just a nurse, but a radiant employee of humanity in student healthcare.

────────────

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: can you add it to my main not my alternative if im accepted. Thanks

Do you have any questions?: can i get your number??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread