nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:
everyday so very often

Do you have discord?
yes, it is ~Møøn~#2780

Do you have a microphone?
yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
When i first joined i was banned for erp since i did not know what it was.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
yes, i do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: In the nurses office, you will stay there and wait for poor or hurt children and help them as much as you can. give them bandages help their cuts and make sure it is clean.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I do. i help people alot especially if they are hurt or poorly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
seeing severe cuts, blood and being kind even if someone is VERY annoying.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
at the nurse's office, you will help someone who is either cut , poorly or both as much as you can!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I will bring them to the VP to work out why he/she was so cruel to me and if anything bad happened. i will also ask the VP what acceptable punishment may they have. And when they be cruel at first, i will remain calm and kind.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I react by saying, i will do my best and report to you how it goes. i will react very calm and understand the job is needed to be done.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
First i react by telling them to be mature and kindly tell them to act their age. Then i will settle things with them and bring them to the VP as it cannot just be in the past like nothing happened.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Nurse application
Chosen Job: Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I would like to join the KHS because i would like to help other nurses and help the children who are very badly cut or is poorly. It would also be a great thing for me as i love to help the children of KHS even if they are cruel or disrespectful.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because i am a hard-working person that will do jobs no matter what. I am also fine with blood and am very gently so if a student is hurt i will treat them with care and with kindness and try to cheer them up as much as possible! I will be respectful to students who are even though cruel to me, and will take them to the VP and discuss with him/her what made them cause being mean to me or other staff. If a other staff is being immature and not doing his/her job seriously, i will kindly tell them to stop and act their age and discuss with them how if they stopped if could be a great thing for them in the future.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The role you applied for has no open positions.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread