mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Nurse Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

♡Nico♡

Level 1
(Also I'm aware there is a nurse but from what I've heard hes never on)

In Game Name:BeeMoviBestAnime

School Employee Role you are Applying For:Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:I tend to long on around 3:30pm when I get out of school and when I have time to spare.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?Yes

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:I was temp-banned once for taking out a music disc.Sorry about that Ducks my music was off and I was just clicking around I cri

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:Nurses are like caretakers for the students.They are entrusted to help them with major medical issues and even just giving simple medicines for headaches.

Do you have any past experience in this type of role-play?:Yes.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?:I've been role-playing for around a year now,mostly on this server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:Nurses are in charge of the medical health of students and even teachers sometimes.

[Situations]

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:I'd explain that everyone has their own opinion and tell them they are allowed to have theirs but,they should keep some to themselves if they can be rude or harmful to others.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I'd try my best to keep my composer and remain calm,afterwards doing the task to the best of my ability.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would try to remain calm and report it to the principal or vice principal.Who ever I could find fastest.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:Beatrix Kanari
Chosen Job:Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS:I want to be able to help students and teachers in need.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I believe I should since I've attended the local college and studied in nursing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread