Braylie

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
brxyliee

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, brxylie#9163

How old are you? (Optional): 18 years old

What is your time zone?: Central Standard

Describe your activity on the server: I play around 14 hours a day, with expectations on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I was banned for a week for spamming. I have completely learned my lesson from this and will not be doing it again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The nurse position is there in case any accidents happen within the school. Acting as a role model to all students you may come across, I will act as professional as possible under any circumstance. Being as polite as possible to not only the students, but any other staff members, city employees, etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing SRP on and off for the past year. I have roleplayed with many different characters, in many different environments. I have gangrp’ed, I have played as a tutor within the school, I have roleplayed as two very powerful/rich players child. I

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Ban Appeal (Denied): https://schoolrp.net/threads/brxyliees-ban-appeal.40558/

Shop Application (Denied): https://schoolrp.net/threads/braylie-shop-application.40747/

JSL Application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-lang-application.43499/#post-135873

Italian Lang (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.40775/

German Lang (Denied): https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.40869/

German Lang Reapply (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-reapply.40876/

Shop Application Reapply (Pending): https://schoolrp.net/threads/daidōji-大道寺-reappply.43464/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Braylie “BURNER” MV. - Highschool Student
Cho Miura - Highschool Student

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would ignore the student for as long as possible. If persistent I would calmly tell the student that I will call a higher up to care for the situation- if continued I would have someone higher up come to the area and take over the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
First I would attempt to break up the fight. Once the fight is broken up, I could check over each student involved with the fight ensuring no student was harmed. While checking on each student, I would call over another staff employee to speak with each student involved with the fight. Taking one student at a time to treat any brusing, cuts, bumps, scratches, or any type of wounds they may have gotten upon the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Firstly, I would ensure that no medical care would be needed, making sure anyone that may be around would back away so no one else is injured. If medical care is needed, I would quickly care for any injury they may have- calling for another staff member to come to the scene. If no medical care is needed, I would go straight to informing one of the vice-dean's or the dean.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Being as friendly as possible, Cho would make sure everyone else has a seat before worrying about herself. Asking all other employees if they are in need of anything to drink, or eat- knowing that she will get it for them so they can rest. Making sure everyone has had no issues medical wise throughout their day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would ask the student to follow her into the nurse's office, sitting the student down on one of the beds. Checking the students leg all over to ensure there is only the one injure which is able to be seen. Grabbing the rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad, while gently rubbing the injury making sure the bleeding is coming to a end. She would then grab the vaseline, rubbing it all over the wound to ensure the gauze would not stick. Placing the gauze over the wound, and wrapping it with ace bandage- she would then ask if the bandage is tight enough or too tight. Hearing the answer she may adjust the bandage to the students liking.

/me would walk to the freezer grabbing an ice pack, retrieving to the student that is laying upon the bed. Gently placing the ice pack on the students ankle, she would ask if the student could move the ankle in anyway. Hearing the answer, she has to decide on what the injury may be. Moving the ankle around, watching the students reaction- she has decide that the ankle may just be sprung and not broken.

/me giving a warm smile, while approaching the young student who would be rested on one of the back beds. She would then go on to question how they may be feeling after taking a small nap in regards to the situation the student had been in prior.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Cho Miura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Cho
Preferred Name: Cho

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Master’s in Healthcare Administration
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Pre-Med, Chemistry, Anatomy
Minors: Psychology, Hospital Administration

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL

Backstory
Cho Miura was born and raised in Karakura. Growing up with not as much money as most families, she was determined to help her dad in any way she possibly could. Cho and her father were very close before he went off to war, coming back injured and disabled the relationship they had stayed almost the same. Cho’s father was unsure how to tell Cho that he had lost his hearing while at war, but she quickly figured it out on her own. Cho and her father had spent hundreds of yen on notepads throughout the first few years so they had a way to speak back and forth. Cho quickly realized that using notepads for the rest of their lives was not going to work. She learned from a fellow student and teacher some JSL. Taking many many years of college classes to get her nursing degree, she had also spent hours in JSL classes. Once she graduated from college she started a nonprofit organization where she went around Japan teaching young students JSL. There was one young boy who she had come upon- which stuck with her the whole time she was teaching in a certain location. He was about 8 years old, which did not look healthy whatsoever. A few days into teaching in this area, the boy's parents came to the ‘school’ area in which Cho was teaching. They explained how happy Cho made the young boy, and how they were struggling financially- in which they were asking if Cho would be able to possibly take in the young boy as her own. Cho told them she would need to have some time to think it all through. Though the organization is ‘nonprofit’, Cho profited like crazy. She had gone home to find her father, so very sick. Taking all she knew from her college classes, she was able to get him the right medical care he had needed. Cho had ever so slightly mentioned the young boy and his family to her father- waiting for his response. Cho’s father had started to beg her to take in the young boy. His response was that Cho spent years in nursing school, just to teach JSL for free. She might as well put her skills to the ultimate test, caring for a child that is DESPERATE for her help. The following day Cho decided to tell the parents the news they would have died to hear- that she would take the child in under her wing. Caring for her father and her new ‘son’, Cho had become ultimately happy. After years and years, the young boy had gone off to Karakura highschool. Cho knew exactly what she needed to do, so she wasn't wasting her years of nursing school- to become a school nurse! Cho decided upon this for a few reasons, but one most importantly- to care for kids who struggled health wise outside of school.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation to join the KHS was to save the lives of children who may not get all the healthcare they need outside the school. Healing all the kids that get into fights, neglect at home, etc. I have always had a soft spot for injured people-my favorite part is watching the people that I watched struggle, begin to THRIVE in their lives.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Not technically an actual school, but I had my own organization for years upon years. This organization was to teach young kids all over Japan, and the world sign language in case they ever were in need of knowing it.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because not only have I cared for my disabled father my entire life, I saved a young child's life with all my nursing abilities. I also cared for all the students that came into my sign language ‘school’, whether it would be a scratch on their arm, or a bump on the head, I always made sure they went home with the utmost healthcare possible. I promise to care not only for the students, but also the other staff members if they were to be endangered whatsoever.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This application is too short & judging by your past experience within the faction, I don't think this is the right role for you

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread