yukine

Level 3
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

RyuuMashiro

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:

Every day and if I was offline, it could be my real life work.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes of course.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I got tempbanned for 4 hours for metagaming, it was because I wasn’t sure enough of the rules, I was new pretty much.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes, but like I said if I was absent for a day or 2, it would be probably my real life work.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
I would try my best to help the injured students. I would be helpfully, upcheering and a kind person.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

No I dont.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for two years on other servers. I can get into my role very quick and feel comfortable with it.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

In real life I work as a nurse, so I feel pretty familiar with this job.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Give at least a warning of possible reporting, and if they do not stop, I’ll tell the vice principal.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I'll take it very seriously, and take the risk for the students safety.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask the employee if something is wrong and try to help him, but if the employee would continue I would contact other teachers.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Rin Raiden
Chosen Job: Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I really wanna help the server out. I really do care about people and wanna help them. Since Gang activities are out there, students and even teachers could get hurt.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I would say because I'm very often on the server and because I work as a nurse, I havbe experiences in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread