What is your Minecraft username?:

TcbIsAngel_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Tcb#0001

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server usually consists of 2h-4h of playtime if I don’t have too much pressure this day or plans. On weekends I’m more active and on the server for around 4h-5h, this also includes holidays

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I’ve been banned only once for not listening to staff, this occurred within the first week of playing on the server and purely came from unfamiliarity and no awareness of what's happening around. Since then I’ve done my best to keep my history as clean as possible and plan to do so in the future

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that inactivity may result in demotion and ill do my best to stay as active as possible.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school nurse’s office would be located at the main school entrance right next to reception to make it easily accessible and locatable. Usually, up to 2 nurses will be found at the office willing to help anyone that needs medical attention. They will handle anything from a little scratch up to a medium injury. Besides the main point of helping injured students school nurses like every school employee should also keep an eye out for any rule breakers and make sure that at least the area near them is kept calm and safe for everyone.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My roleplay experience is pretty wide. I have been playing on srp for over 2 years and that helped me gain a very good understanding of how everything works and be in different situations which helped me gain more experience. My experience includes, StudentRP, DetailRP, and RomanceRP, I’ve also roleplayed different faculty roles including nurse receptionist and a teacher.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(click on)

JSL APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

NURSE APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

TEACHER APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

EMS APPLICATION:
DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Adult

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Shiori would remain as calm as she was, raising her voice at the student and trying not to react to any of the provocations going toward her. As she raises her voice at the student to be more intimidating, she will tell him to start behaving before his actions will have consequences. If the student will keep misbehaving and causing trouble Shiori will send them to after-school detention to teach them a lesson.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Shiori will immediately approach the two fighting students and yell at them to break off the fight, trying to stand between them carefully and attract their attention. After she's done breaking up the fight she will ask each individual if he's injured and needs any medical help as well as asking for their side of the situation. After getting all the information needed she will determine the required punishment for each student

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Shiori will approach the employee and address the issue, asking them to stop doing whatever they are immdetatliy doing and try to get some information about the situation. After she has gathered enough information and made sure the employee won’t repeat his actions, she will report the accident to the senior leadership team as there is not much she can do about it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Inside the break room, Shiori will make herself as comfortable as she can, using every minute she gets of her break to get back to work refreshed. While there she will eat lunch or make coffee for herself and her co-workers, do some small talk with other employees and just enjoy her time in there.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She’d take a brief look at the student sitting on the bed in front of her, staring at the bruise on his left knee as she shook her head. Turning around and heading to a nearby desk picking up some cold ice and a napkin, warping it around the ice, and applying it to the student’s knee

/me She’d approach the student and guide him towards the bed, helping him get as comfortable as he possibly can. As she helps him lay down she proceeds to inspect the student in an attempt to find any symptoms or clues of what might be wrong with him. As she does that she proceeds to ask the student questions and investigate his condition

/me She’d rush to the student and guide him deeper into the office redirecting her attention to the shelfs trying to find the needed medical items she looking for, As she grabs a light piece of cotton she starts instructing the student infront of her to sit on the bed and look a bit upwards towards her, As he looks up Shiori proceeds to wipe the blood gently and firmly pinch his nose in order to stop the noesbleed

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Shiori Yamada

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Shiori

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single/not married

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Healthcare

Minors:
Psychology, business management

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL (Japanese sign language)

Backstory:
Shiori Yamada was born into a small, tight-knit family in Karakura, Japan. She didn’t have any siblings, so was given the most attention from her parents. Her parents were cultured Japanese and were madly in love. Despite the years to their marriage, they still had a spark between them and would do a lot to maintain their affection and love for each other. Her dad was quite the romantic, and would seize any opportunity to take her out to dinner for example. Growing up Shiori idealised their relationship and therefore became a hopeless romantic. She would spend a lot of her time watching movies and reading intriguing books, expanding her knowledge of the wider world. But it also meant that it gave her something to compare her parent’s relationship to. Over time, she realised that she didn’t want love if it wasn’t as exciting and as committed as her parents’.

Throughout her childhood years, she was very committed to her studies. Her dad was quite strict when it came to education and had taught her from the start that to be successful in life, education is very important. She would set goals for her to complete on a monthly basis, after all, she was a very organised and punctual person. Her father was a businessman and she was always interested in his line of work, which led to her taking up a Business Studies class in highschool and she pursued this at College. She particularly enjoyed psychology which she studied in her spare time since her school didn’t offer the subject. She had built a foundation of psychological knowledge by talking to her mum’s aunt who was a psychologist for younger kids and researching different topics that took her interest in her spare time.

At school, she wasn’t the most popular and had trouble fitting in. However there was something at school that made the transition a bit easier - the male receptionist at the time. He was the second person she had talked to when she moved from Korea to Japan with her family. She was born in Japan but lived in Korea for the first few years of her life since the rest of her extended family lived there, including her mother’s maternal family. So when they moved back to Japan, she had to change schools of course. The receptionist was extremely kind and helped her settle in, and showed her around during lunchtime so she could get used to the buildings and surrounding areas, he even let her eat lunch with him for the first few lunches since she was finding it difficult to make friends as she had transferred in the middle of the year.

Shiori was always amazed and thankful for the male receptionist, she was amazed at how kindful and helpful he was and, always wanted to follow his path and be helpful towards others and help teens like her in the school environment, but due to her parent’s strict policy she was forced to study something that would suit her parent’s ideology, ending up learning medicine, which was still a good option for Shiori as she would still be able to work in her favorite environment and keep her parents happy

As time passed by and Shiori got her job as a nurse at Karakura high. Unfortunately, she was forced to move back to Korea for a short period of time due to some events occurring with the family back in Korea, this meant Shiori had to quit her job temporarily. Eventually, when she came back to Karakura she immediately started looking forward to re-taking her position as a nurse at Karakura high

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The main reason I’ve quit this role in the past is due to having too much pressure from school and generally not having time to play video games. Remembering the good time, memories, and amount of new friends I met from this role was always awesome, and eventually, I was always planning to come back at some point when I have more time. Now that I have more time and not much to do seems like the perfect time to come back and have fun once again

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, almost any role I had was related to the school faction, this includes being a Teacher, Nurse, Receptionist, and school Chef. All these roles helped me gather a lot of experience within the school faction and I’m sure I’ll adapt back very quickly

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have had past experience within the role and school faction in general, Meaning I already have experience with the role. Besides experience at the time, I didn’t get a single warning which shows my deduction and seriousness to the role, meaning I most likely won’t break any of the rules and I can be trusted

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

The application was written in early November and posted recently, it seems that since then the question "Motivation for Joining KHS"
have been changed to "Why do you want to join the School Employee faction"
Since the question seems to be the same and just a little bit re-formed I won't change it. Hopefully, it won't really matter

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- You have a great application and loads of experience! Unfortunately, you missed important questions as to why you want to join the faction. Please re-apply in the future!

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread