✯Nicknames:
[-Ny-]
"Common nickname."

[-Kuri-]
"No one really uses this."

[-Kurishiyro-]
"My surname!"

[-Kitty-]
". . I didn't make this one up. Talk to Fae, Blitz, and Makkuro about that one."

[-Babe-]
"No. I'm not in a relationship. My friend Tobias calls me this because I make fun of his butter-colored hair."
☾ ------ ☾

✰✰✰

✯Class:
[-College-]

✯Marital Status:
[-Single-]

✰✰✰

✯True Age:
[-20-]

✯Age Appearance:
[-19-]

✯Mental Age:
[-15-]

☾ ------ ☾

✯Gender:
[-Cisgender Male-]

✯Gender Association:
[-Male-]

✯Gender Role:
[-Masculine-]

✯Pronouns:
[-He/him, He/they-]

✯Sexual Orientation:
[-Pansexual: He doesn't care about looks, he cares about personality.-]

☾ ------ ☾

✯Ethnicity:
[-Japanese, Hispanic-]

✯Nationality:
[-Japan-]

✰✰✰​
☾ "Huh? Oh, I forgot! My bad." ☾​
✰✰✰

✰✰✰

✯Physical Birth Date:
[-September 5th, 2002-]

✯Physical Birth Place:
[-Tokyo!-]

✰✰✰

✯Dominant Hand:
[-Right handed-]

✯Signature:
[-A neat, cursive signature-]

✯Handwriting:
[-Neat-]

✰✰✰

✯Currently Living:
[-Karakura, Japan-]

✯Transportation:
[-On foot. He might ride a skateboard though.-]

✯Occupation:
[-At home musician/producer.-]

✯Social Class:
[-Below average.-]

✰✰✰
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩
☾ ------ ☾
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮​
☾ "It's common! You just never realize till it's happened to you." ☾​
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

┗FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!┛
✰✰✰

┌ ┐
Makkuro [13] (SISTER-LIKE) DEAD.
~- “Fly.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Tobias Koharu [18] (BEST-FRIEND)
~- “We argue a lot. And call each other a lot of rude names. It's mutual, though.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Faera [20] (GIRLFRIEND)
~- “Didn't expect us to be together. We're taking it slow.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Blitz Chinatsu [20] (FRIENDS)
~- “Another close friend! She's friends with Faera.” -~
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Takita T. Tijerina [20] (RELATIVE-COUSIN)
~- “Fuck you.” -~
You know you should be in prison still. Your bail shouldn't have ever been paid, murderer.
└ ┘

┌ ┐
Karma K. Kurishiyro [20] (RELATIVE-BROTHER)
~- “Huh? I. . think this might be a mistake. I don't have any brothers or sisters.” -~
Writer? I think you left in someone you weren't supposed to.
└ ┘

He's definitely gotten more friends! Though, only a few.

✰✰✰

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​

☾ ------ ☾​
☽- ‘‘I don't do well with strangers.’’-☽​
☾ ------ ☾

┗DETAILED APPEARANCE┛

☽Body:

[-Nylu stands at 5'10. He has medium-long, straight, brown hair. It's curly and messy. He has hazel brown eyes. Around his left arm and ankle are similar tattoo's- both seeming to look like flesh. He often wears mismatch clothing with a watch or ruby bracelet. Under all that clothing is a well tamed body. He doesn't excessively exercise, but he takes care of his body. He has a visible 6-pack and his arms and legs are built well. He always seems to be forgetting something.-]

☽Teeth:
[-Nylu's teeth are pretty straight. Though, his canine teeth are pretty pointy nonetheless. -]

☾ ------ ☾

☽Skin Tone:
[-A well-suited porcelain color-]

✰✰✰

☽Dominant Features:
•[-His eyes.-]

☽Birthmarks/Freckles/Moles:
•[-He owns a birthmark on his cheek and freckles across the bridge of his nose.-]

☽Piercings:
•[-His ears are pierced.-]

☽Scars:
•[-Nylu owns scars across his torso.-]

✰✰✰

┗VOICE┛

✯Voice Claim:

[- Eren Yeager -]

✯Volume:
[-Moderate, soft, and tamed.-]

☾ ------ ☾

✯Communication:
[-Straightforward- though careful with his wording.-]

✰✰✰

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩
☾ ------ ☾
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

┗FASHION SENSE┛

☽Style:

[-None.-]

☽Mode:
[-Messy.-]

☽Grooming:
[-Nylu is very clean- but he doesn't own a scent.-]

✰✰✰

☽Normal Outfit.
•- A beat up jacket with jeans.

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
SKIN:
1650957165482.png
1650957620652.png
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗PERSONALITY┛

┌ ┐
•Nylu is very calm- but isn't so confident. He isn't known to brag either. He's /way/ too nice in fact, showing extreme affection for those he cares about.
└ ┘
✰✰✰
✯Good Traits:

Affectionate.

Friendly.

Flexible.

☾ ------ ☾
✯Bad Traits:

Lazy.

Stubborn.

Dishonest.

✰✰✰
┌ ┐
。Best Personality Trait:
•❝-His affection is a lot to take in! He will go out his way to do what he needs to make sure anyone else is better. Well, at least better than he is.-❞

。Worst Personality Trait:

•❝-He's dishonest. He'll lie if he has the choice- to keep himself out of trouble of course.-❞
└ ┘​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ "Do I look like an idiot to you? If your answer was yes, you're correct!" ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗MINDFRAME┛

☽Primary Objective:

[•-He lives to see the world. He'd like to see what there is to offer!-]

✰✰✰
☽Nervous Habits:
[•-If he's nervous, he'll fidget with anything nearby.-]

✰✰✰
☽Lying Habits:
[•-Fidgeting with no eye contact whatsoever. He can't look someone in the eyes while lying.-]

✰✰✰
☽Normal Mood:
[•-Calm.-]

☽Rare Mood:
[•-Angry.-]

☽Expressiveness:
[•-Sometimes, Nylu is very expressive. Sometimes, he isn't. It's a gamble. -]

✰✰✰
☽Pet Peeves:
[•- People clearly observing someone doing something wrong and only just watching.-]

✰✰✰
☽Hobbies:
[•- Writing stories, playing and making music, and exploring. -]

✰✰✰​

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮​
☾ "Me? A liar? Never heard of em'. . ." ☾​
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

┗HEALTH┛

✯Senses

•Tactioception (Sense of touch)
┌ ┐
- Nylu's sense of touch is below average. He cannot recognize different textures which just his fingers.-
└ ┘
•Olfacoception (Sense of smell)
┌ ┐
- He is unable to smell.-
└ ┘
•Audioception (Sense of hearing)
┌ ┐
-Nylu's sense of hearing is above average. He can hear most things that other cannot.-
└ ┘
•Opthalmoception
┌ ┐
-Nylu's sense of sight is average, though he is missing one eye.-
└ ┘
•Gustaoception (Sense of taste)
┌ ┐
-Nylu's sense of taste is above average- which is why he shares a love for food.-
└ ┘​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ "No, I wasn't eating! . . Alright, you caught me." ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗SKILLS┛:::

✯Physical Combat:

[•-Nylu has studied Hiroki Sugita, a foot/leg focused martial art.]

✯Talents:
[•-Nylu has perfect pitch. Play a note near him, he'll be able to point it out.]
[•-Nylu knows how to play the guitar, piano, and drums. He also knows how to produce music on technology.]​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ "If I prefer not to fight you, I'll leave." ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮

╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯
┗BIOGRAPHY┛
☽Birth - Early Childhood:
┌ ┐
•-Nylu's early childhood wasn't average. In fact, it was below average. After being born in Tokyo, his mom passed away. His dad became very distant with his child after starting a family with another woman. Nylu had to often learn how to do things on his own. Riding bikes, how to write, how to clean clothing, how to cook- basically the necessities. Though, in his spare time, he found a small love for playing instruments. -•
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Adolescence:

•- Nylu's younger years were. . definitely different! Him and his cousin, Takita, seemed to get into lots of trouble together. Going to food markets, stealing fruits, food, money, and a lot of other things. Because his mom died a year after his birth and his dad wasn't ever around for him, Takita and a friend, named Sub, took him in and cared for him. They were all the same age but all had different ambitions. Sub was the one who was forced to make sure they all were doing the right thing. They got in trouble with police a lot and Sub took most of the consequences. Hell, a lot of the police force knew the three's names. -•
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Teen Years:
┌ ┐
•- Nylu's teen years were the worst years he'd ever experienced. As a teen, him and Takita continued to cause trouble within Tokyo- but the things they did only got worse. One day, Takita brought home a pocket knife, proudly showing it to Nylu. Nylu hadn't seen such a weapon up close before. See, during these years, Nylu slowly drifted away from all the crime he did but Takita didn't. Takita continued causing trouble. Nylu didn't seem to be really interested in it but, one day, that all changed. Take in mind that all of them are only just 13.

Takita convinced Nylu to come out of the abandoned home they were staying in one night while Sub was sleep. Takita claimed it was just for a little night fun so Nylu accepted. However, later that night, Takita would go on to rob someone with that same knife. But, their luck seemed to be. . horrible at most. A policeman stopped the two, pointing a gun at them. Sub followed them without the two knowing and quickly tried to intervene and stop this all but upon coming close, he was shot four times in the chest. The policeman and others quickly tried to save Sub's life. Takita and Nylu were both in shock. And with Nylu's guilt of knowing he was involved with Sub's death, he ran away- leaving Takita.

He ran for years, riding trains, boats, cars, anything transportation wise that could move fast. And miraculously, he ended up in a city by the name of Karakura. Nylu arrived when he was only 17. Soon after Nylu turned 18, Takita arrived as well. -•
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Adulthood:
┌ ┐
•-NOT YET.-•
└ ┘
✰✰✰
☽Currently:
┌ ┐
•- Nylu, age 20, is pursuing music. He wants to change as many lives as he possibly can, despite his background. However, it's not like he would ever tell anyone his background. -•
└ ┘
✰✰✰
☽Coming of Age:
┌ ┐
•- After the incident with Sub, he's taken a new note into life. He's become a little more mature with his choices now.-•
└ ┘

☾ ------ ☾

✰✰✰
☽Earliest Memory:
┌ ┐
~- Nylu saw his dad's new wife and children for the first time. -~
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Most Cherished Memory:
┌ ┐
~-Nylu, Sub, and Takita watched the sunrise after the three saved each other's lives. -~
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Favorite Memory:
┌ ┐
~- Takita and Sub both gifted Nylu an acoustic guitar. Nylu still doesn't know that it was stolen. -~
└ ┘
☾ ------ ☾
☽Worst Memory:
┌ ┐
~- Watching Sub get shot. (Nylu still doesn't have a clue if Sub survived it or not.) -~
└ ┘​

✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩​
☾ “If you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk, crawl. But by all means, keep moving.” ☾​
✩⋆ ──── ⋆✩
1650960179255.png

╭┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╮
I plan on making Nylu's backstory into an actual story that'll be put here, so keep your eyes peeled!
╰┈☆---––——––––——––---☆┈╯

I haven't been on much but that's going to change. A lot of the friends I met on srp quit or no longer remember me. However, that's not going to stop me from playing again! Who knows, your character might end up becoming his friend!

(if you wanna arrange something, my discord is nylu#0449!!)

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
is there a way to message on the forums or nah? i haven't used the forums for about a year till now
Yes, you can start a conversation with one another in the forums. Just click on his profile and it should say "Start a conversation" in one of the options, press it.

Users who are viewing this thread