Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Page one: Black Cat
(Thought this would be fun to do! All of this happened ICLY, however, your character does not have any knowledge of these events unless they were personally there. Enjoy!)
( quick disclaimer: some words and actions from characters might be altered- but won't be anything too serious! just adding more detail to the writing <3 )
(Here's Nylu, the ICLY writer, here: Link)
Log 1.
I've missed a lot since I last left. I wanted to keep on the low for a while after. . some recent events. Not to mention those people who hurt me. Being forced to use a glass eye is horrible, trust me. Anyway, I've returned to Karakura once again. I don't know anyone anymore though, everyone either died or don't remember me. So I'm sorta on my own again. Usually I'm wandering around on my own to get rid of my constant boredom that continues to haunt me. It's not that I don't want to meet new people, I'm just really awkward in most cases which results in people seeming interested in me, talking to me, realizing how different I am from them, and never talking to me again. It's pretty lonely at first but you get used to it when it happens so often.
I was walking down a forest path, hands in my pockets. Tree's blocked most of the moonlight, only allowing a few beams of light to shine through. Dense layers of fallen logs pile in a green blankets of moss- the scent of cool, damp earth surrounding me. The tree's clashed against one another like drum sticks in the hands of a giant. And in the distance was only fog. Suddenly, I see a black figure wandering around behind a tree. It looked like a dog so I did what anyone else would've done and walked over to investigate. And to my surprise, it was a cat!
"Aw, hello little guy!" I said, leaning over the small cat. "You must be lost," I reached my hand down- then noticed that the cat didn't have a collar.
The cat was completely black. A black cat! Which. . usually means bad luck. But it's not like my luck can get any worse. Anyhow, the cat's pupil's were also black. It had a slit down the middle of both eyes, which I personally thought was cool, and little white pattern on it's little nose. It looked up to me and I looked down at it and for a moment, it was almost like I could feel what the cat was feeling. Sounds odd, but I don't know how to describe what I felt.
The cat meowed, raising it's head into my palm. It's fur was smooth and fluffy, though the cat didn't look like it had much fur. It then turned away, walking off. It wanted me to follow, so I did.
The sounds of wind whistled through the trees, my feet shuffling throughout all the fallen leaves. The cat was running at this point, but it made sure that I was able to keep up. It ran throughout bushes, over branches, and around logs. And surprisingly, I was able to keep my eyes on it, despite it being a literal black cat. I mentioned before that it was dark and I meant it, the moonlight shined only in a few specific areas. But then, suddenly, I trip on uneven ground, falling over and rolling against slick leaves, twigs scratching my arms and face. Ouch.
I spit out small broken pieces of leaves and stood, wiping dirt off my pants and jacket. I look forward, but the black cat was gone. I had lost it when I fell.
I hoped to see the cat again but it never returned. And now, after all that, I think I might want a pet. Question is, where could I get one. .
- End entry.
(This was definitely a short one! Mostly because this is still just a test and I want to see how y'all feel about these. If a lot of people seem to enjoy this, I'll roleplay more often and get more events like this! Thanks for reading, - Nylu)

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Sort of a repost- meant to post it here and not in general

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
eek, i dont like people who put black cats as bad luck aaaa
he mentioned it as bad luck since he has horrible luck himself, grouping himself with the cat

ofc black cats don’t actually cause bad luck, he just mentions anything that could mean bad luck- like standing under a step up ladder

don’t think that’s a reason to dislike me tho :(

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
he mentioned it as bad luck since he has horrible luck himself, grouping himself with the cat

ofc black cats don’t actually cause bad luck, he just mentions anything that could mean bad luck- like standing under a step up ladder

oh okay! thank you, but its still putting them as bad luck

sorry *huggie*

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

My desc quotes :)

Users who are viewing this thread