mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Pending Nyreox's Counselor application

Nyreoxx

Level 1
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Out Of Character Section.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
What is your Minecraft username?:
Nyreox​
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Nyreox​
What is your time zone?:
UTC +1 / GMT +1​
Describe your activity on the server:
Personally, I would rate my activity on the server as a 7/10. I rate it as this due to certain things such as school, personal life and other things.​
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned.​
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely acknowledge that if I become inactive while being a member of faculty, I will be demoted.​
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
The School Employee role in which I am applying for is counsellor.​
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A counsellor's main role and focus are to ensure safety on the school grounds, making sure everything is how it should be and that students feel comfortable. The main focus of being a counsellor is to go around school if they are not needed behind the desk, making sure students are enjoying their days and feel safe as well as ready for the school day and ensuring that they acknowledge counsellors are available and easy for them to talk to if they need to. Counsellors also have a duty to maintain a positive outlook on the school as well as ensuring they complete any tasks that are given to them by a higher faculty member or a more experienced member, as well as ensuring they take care of situations that may get flagged to them and handle them with the best knowledge that they can. As a counsellor, you also play a vital role in ensuring the reputation of the school, security of fellow faculty, students, and the general community. To add to this, counsellors may set up events within the faculty to get to know their co-workers, for the school or even give suggestions to help the school days operate smoothly and how they should.​
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As of now, I have been playing on the SchoolRP server for roughly 2 years. In my first few months of being on the server, I played as a normal citizen, then I got offered a place on the baseball team, which I enjoyed. A few months into being on the baseball team, I decided to leave and try something new, which was the crime faction, joining the gang named ZEROS, which was fully P2L, and ensuring your actions were detailed and correct. After being inspired by ZEROS, I attempted to make my own gang named Blue Boys. During this time, I got asked to try out for the college basketball team on the character in which I am applying for counsellor, leading to me securing a spot on the team. As of now, I am a normal citizen again, wanting to try something new. The faculty faction has inspired me as the effort that goes into it and teaching is noticeable.​
Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join the school employee faction, as the effort that goes into it is noticeable. You can experience new things while also teaching yourself something new. Putting other people's needs above mine has always been something I am willing to do while being patient and understanding. I will always try my best to ensure that everyone gets what they need, no matter how easy or difficult it may be. I have an understanding of how people may see being a faculty member as boring, but in reality, you get to do many things while also widening your roleplay experience and creating new friends and lore for your characters and others. counsellors may not seem it but they are a crucial part of a school day, not many people notice that. I'd like to shed some light on their part as a school employee.​
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted Applications.
Denied Applications.
N/A​
Open Applications.​
BLUE BOYS UVG / [To Be Reviewed].
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Sosa Venanzi-Santos - Grade 12. (The character I am applying with).​
Yasui Kasumi - College Bachelors
Situations
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
./me staying calm and composed, he would understand that the students remark may be coming from anger. Instead of letting his feelings get the better of him, he'd assess the situation he was in, how the student was acting and would consider the best course of action. Asking the student if anything had been bothering them or what caused the outburst, approaching them with an empathetic tone. Hopefully de-escalating the situation by giving the student respect and patience.​
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
./me remained calm yet assertive, he would intervene in the situation, attempting to diffuse the tension. Sosa would ask in a calm yet demanding tone that the students give him their full attention. As the students weren't paying attention, Sosa would raise his voice, informing them that he'll get SLT involved and would hand them a detention slip.​
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
noticed [the employee] acting out of order, he would approach them with in a professional manner, prioritising the safety of bypassers. Speaking in a clear yet confident tone, Sosa would advise them to stop acting dangerously as they are putting their job on the line before informing them that he would have to report it to other faculty members for them to keep an eye on the employee.​
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Being the person that Sosa is, he would have a approachable yet professional manner about himself. He carried himself with high regard, yet he'd greet all of the faculty with respect and a calm demeanor. Sosa would value the employee break room as a place for relaxation, yet no slacking on the job as it was still school hours. He would make himself a cup of coffee, taking a short break or even to ask how the other employees days are going.​
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:​
./me noticed a student sitting alone outside of the counsellors office. Concerned, Sosa would approach the student with a friendly smile before speaking "Would you like to speak privately in the counselling office with me and get things off your mind?" with an empathetic tone before asking how their day was. Listening attentively to how the student told them what was wrong, Sosa would try to be encouraging as possible.​
./me noticed a student disrespecting another faculty member. Sosa would approach the situation asking if the faculty member needed assistance before realising the situation at hand. After being informed the student had already been warned, he'd write out a detention slip handing it to the student before hearing his name over the radio, attending to whatever was needed.​
./me noticed a student holding out a mask, knowing that things of the sort weren't allowed on school grounds, he approached the student and in a professional yet relaxed manner asked them to hand it over. Noticing the scene was only causing attention, he asked the student to follow him. Guiding them to a quieter area, radioing to other faculty to help him with the situation.​
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​
In Character Scenario
Full Name (First & Last only):
Sosa Santos-Venanzi​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr​
Preferred Name:
Sosa Venanzi​
Age (Minimum is 25):
25 years of age.​
Academic Degree:
Bachelors​
Major(s):
I have one major degree, Health and Social Care.​
Minors:
I have a minor degree in First Aid and Security.​
Nationality:
My nationality is Italian.​
Known Languages:
Italian and Japanese.​
Backstory.
Sosa had been brought up in the known family of Karakura, the Corella's. As he grew up, he'd find out the Corella's had a name for themselves, feeling a sense of pride for himself. Later down the line, as he grew up, he found out that he wasn't a blood Corella, causing him to let his feelings get the better of him, and with this, he made a hard decision to leave the family due to the lies he'd been told as a child. Wanting to find his real name and siblings, if he had any, Sosa would eventually cross paths with his two siblings, Yasui and Oda, who, regardless of Sosa's last name, welcomed him with open arms. However, as time went on, Sosa would find out the truth behind Yasui and Oda; they were delinquents. Hearing about their lives and how exciting they seemed caught Sosa's attention, and he was drawn into the lifestyle, testing out the boundaries and his morals. As he continued in this delinquent lifestyle, Sosa would notice that it wasn't for him; it wasn't who he was meant to be. Figuring out his new identity was already a struggle for him. Another surprise caught him off guard: he was going to be a father. Hearing the news, Sosa would have to make a choice: continue being a delinquent or lose the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of being able to turn his life around for the better. Knowing that he had to take responsibility, Sosa would leave the delinquent life behind, wanting to make himself a better person, if not for his child on the way, but for himself. Struggling to make the quick change from being a delinquent to a father, Sosa would try to make ends meet. His siblings gave him the support that he needed, making their bond stronger than before. Thinking of his past regularly, Sosa would think about how far he'd come, from the Corella family, from a delinquent, and now making him a better person for the sake of himself.​
Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
As a kid, I always tried to chase after a form of identity that I thought made me who I am today. I was wrong. I never expected myself to be applying for the role of counselor. Being a counselor or a good person isn't just about providing for my child; it's about breaking the cycle of things becoming repetitive. I can do that as a counsellor for the school; I can do new things day-to-day. I want to give everyone the support and confidence boost that I never received. Although I'd just be a counsellor, I want to be able to guide them on the right path of life. I want the students and faculty members to leave a memorable part of them in the school. I want to teach students how to chase their dreams and to never give up. More than anything, a counsellor's role is to be there for people, to make the world a better place, to watch people grow and learn about the real world, which isn't so nice to people. Yeah, maybe if I did have a good upbringing, life would be different, but I want to see where being a counsellor takes me. I have an insight on how the real world to be and I wouldn't want the young people of Karakura to see that side of it.​
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Personally, I don't feel I should be put over other applicants, everyone deserves a fair and equal shot at getting the job. However, I feel I should be somewhat considered as I will put my all into this job, detailing it as I get a feel for the role. I will show my love for the job by ensuring the school grounds are how they should be and that all students, faculty and members of the community are welcomed and feel the school is how it should be, at its best.​
Extras
Additional notes about your application:
N/A​
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. We've decided to keep you on pending as the role you're applying for is currently full. DM me on discord if you wish to revoke your application, or feel free to make any edits in the interim.

Users who are viewing this thread