mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnamusedBri

Level 2
Each time that I log on (and throughout the whole time I'm online) either black or white lines being to appear and my screen and then dissapear, it looks like they're glitching. I do not really know what is happening but I hope someone else does? Unfortunatley, I cannot manage to get a screenshot at the right time.

UnamusedBri

Level 2
Ah, now I just realised something even more interesting. The bars are whatever colour the sky is, it is currently night in the game and the bars are black. Earlier when it was day, the lines were blue. At sunset the lines were the light crimson colour and last but not least, sometimes when the sky is white the lines are white as well. This just got even more confusing for me...

Eucatastrophe

Level 13
Eucatastrophe
Eucatastrophe
Omega+
Your problem is most likely with the resource pack. I'm going to have to ask you to remove your resource packs from C:\Users\<your account that has Minecraft installed on it>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft. If you can't see the AppData folder when on a windows computer, press the windows key + R at the same time. I run box should appear and time %appdata%. Then click on .minecraft. Go into server-resource-packs and if you can identify which resource pack SchoolRP is, delete it. If you can't, remove all of your resource packs. Please also make sure you're not using any other resource packs while loading. When this is done, do NOT allow SchoolRP to re-install the resource pack. Instead, join and record your results. If the bars are still there, DM me or reply to this. If they aren't, then, unfortunately, you cannot use the resource pack. Hope this helps.

Minecraft IGN: Accidxntally
Forums username: _YaBoi_Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread