OBSiblox Shopkeeper Application

OBSiblox

Level 1
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: OBSiblox

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):GoneRage

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: AEDT Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Describe your activity on the server: Pretty much every chance I get which is every weekend and pretty much every day after school.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand this

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Grade-12 Student

Shop Information
What will your shop be called? Pablo's Planetorium

What shop are you applying for?: I want to have a General store that sells not only just electronics and toys but also a social hangout where people can chat and have a good time together

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: The cash would be great and the independency of running my own store seems exciting and i wish to give others a proper and fun roleplay experience

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I want my store to be a hotspot for roleplay and also a spot where people can run and grab something last minute if other shops are closed. I want to be a very interactive shop owner and hopefully make my shop a fun popular hotspot.

What will you sell in your shop?: General items such as electronics, toys, food, gifts, accessories, backpacks, hats, glasses, etcetera.

How many employees do you plan to have?: I plan to begin on my own but I do wish to add a few friends so maybe 3 in the future or more.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: I hope you consider me as a good applicant!
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread