this is the drawing lol
Hint: in my profile ;)

Last edited:

Hazel

Level 43
11 ;>
Name : Aqua Rose
Personality : Confident, sassy, but doesn't fit in
bio: Grew up as a mermaid, turned into a human when 11 (IDK I JUST MADE IT UP NOW XD)
if you want to see what she looks like look in my other threads

Last edited:

Bunny

Level 8
Name: Maddison
Personality: Nice, Kind, Sassy, Confident, Awkward.
Bio: Grew up w/ her long-lost-cousins, because she lost her family when she was 5, and found her family when she was 12.

(This is JUST a request, it doesn't have to be done, but could she look like this?)

Hazel

Level 43
Considering "oc giveaway" is not explicit on what is being given away, it doesn't really make sense. Like what are they giving away? a character? a rollplay? And thats why i asked what the hell this thread is. Also, dont patronize me about knowing English.
Don't worry, only artists will probably understand what an OC is so don't get all ticked off about it.

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
I
Considering "oc giveaway" is not explicit on what is being given away, it doesn't really make sense. Like what are they giving away? a character? a rollplay? And thats why i asked what the hell this thread is. Also, dont patronize me about knowing English.
It stands for 'Own Character'

Hazel

Level 43
Mk, only artists know what OC stands for. Go up to a random artist and ask him/her what OC stands for. they will automatically tell you what it stands for. because that makes sense.
Yep, it does. It also says what 'OC' stands for in the title

*mindblown*

Hazel

Level 43
Its called sarcasm. and the title "
OC GIVEAWAY! (OC - Own Character)" is not exactly explicit. It just says "Own character give away". That could mean many things. such as, giving your character away, making a character to give away etc etc. But if you would have even bothered to read my replies, you would know that i already said that. p.s, you're annoying me with your petty arguments. stop before you go to far.
You really piss me off....

Users who are viewing this thread