players online

Octavia "Tavia" Clark

xxbrookieexx

Level 0
xxBrookieAwh
xxBrookieAwh
Fundraiser+
1650997107969.png

"Memories painted with much brighter ink, they tell me I loved teach me how to think."

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

First Name: Octavia
Last Name: Clark
Nickname(s):
Tavia ~ Tavi

Date of Birth: March 20th, 2004

Sexuality: Straight

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

"A 5'0 Female Around 95Lbs With An Small Hourglass figure She'd Have Beautiful Blonde Hair And Sparkling Blue Eyes, Her Hair Would Be Super Wavy She Would Be Seen Mostly Wearing It Down, She'd Have a Quiet Soft Voice And a Sweet Laugh She'd Have a Bruised Right Eye And a Scar Under Her Left Eye Bruises can be seen on most of her body,"

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Light Blue Eyes

Height: A mere 5'0
Weight: 95lbs
Body Build: She would appear quite petite, if you were unaware of her age you may think her a 6th grader. She looks as if she could be picked up and carried with ease.

1650997018494.png
1650996493234.jpeg

(I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO. ^^)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

"I just.. wish I could be more like her."

While Makaysie has giant bursts of energy, hyperactivity is a part of who she is. She is sensitive and full of wonder for the world. Most who get closest to her will find how emotional she can be. Being an Empath, she often picks up what others feel and takes them as her own. Negativity affects her far greater than it does others as she takes things brought against her to heart.

Makaysie frequently compares herself to Other Girls, Whether it be what they wear or how they act, she sees how different they are. while makaysie is more on the shy side, having a rough history of boyfriends/Friends why can't she be like other girls?

Many will find themselves drawn to Makaysie for her love of life. The way she runs through streets without a care in the world climbs everything she can for that perfect view. Spend just a day with her and you will see everything in a new light.

Hobbies:
-Climbing Trees
-Song Writing
-Gymnastics
-Cheerleading
-Volleyball
-Soccer
-Singing

Flaws:
Makaysie's biggest flaw is herself. She can be a perfectionist, wanting everything to go how she wants. When it doesn't she blames herself. She is often self-critical of everything involving her personality, her appearance, and even her inner thoughts. It's hard for Makaysie to let others in and as such, she bottles most of her thoughts away to not bother those around her. But this leads her to feel disconnected and unable to open up at all. Bottling leads to outbursts and confusion among her and her siblings.

She is also stubborn. If someone tells her not to do something, she'll do it again but 100x harder. This has often gotten Makaysie into deep trouble or badly injured. Most of the time because her actions lead to injury, her brother Oliver gets upset. When the two clash it never ends well. Makaysie tends to completely shut down when she is upset or confronted with a mistake she has made. Any form of communication is shut down and unable to be re-opened for an unknown period.

Phobias:
Nyctophobia
- The fear of the dark
Asthenophobia - The fear of weakness and fainting

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Immediate Family

Mother

Deceased
Father
Deceased

Oliver (18 1/2)
Octavia's older brother and the parental figure she remembers the most. When she imagines who has gotten her through the hardest points in life he's there. He became her guardian at a young age and remains the one who is always protecting her.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
BackStory
⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅
in makazie's 18 years of life she's been in and out of foster homes, her dad left before she was born, and her mother died when she was 5 her dad did not want anything to do with her so she ended up being in foster care for around 10 years

makayzie always asked herself was she not good enough? why did her parents not want her?..
she got adopted around age 17 and that's when she met Oliver her big brother who helped her thru everything sadly a few months later a fire happened in their house and spread to their parent's room when they were asleep and they did not make it. makayzie was saved by Oliver but it was too late to save their parents makayzie still blames herself to this day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread