Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
⋅ ──────────── ⋅
IGN (In-Game Name):
OctuhpAus
Alt:
Obsxssive

Previous bans:

None! I have never been banned from SchoolRP, and I intend to keep it as such!

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm on SchoolRP almost constantly, nearly 4-5 hours a day. Really though it depends on of anything is going on. Though if im offline, im always reachable via discord.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST!

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Tammy#4065

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yep!

List your current and past applications:
Denied Applications
May, 23 2018
https://schoolrp.net/threads/imnotbasic-german-and-spanish.12614/
Jun, 28 2020
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application.27052/
Sep, 19 2020
https://schoolrp.net/threads/niallhoranrp-school-faculty-application.30964/
Accepted Applications
Aug, 27 2018
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ttamms-korean-application.14297/
Sep, 27 2018
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ttamms-italian-application.14770/
May, 31 2020
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application-ttamm.25722/
Jun, 25 2020
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.26927/
Oct, 25 2020
https://schoolrp.net/threads/niallhoranrp-french-language-application.32126/
Nov, 17 2020
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mustachetam-school-nurse-application.33009/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have a lot of experience with detailRP as well as medicalRP, I had a previous character whom of which was a school nurse!
I detailRP almost constantly, it's turned into a habit that I enjoy a lot, especially with my adult character.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation to apply is honestly just the quality experience of medicalRP, when I was a school nurse I simply just didn't have enough freedom or ability to do nearly as much of a hospital employee.
I enjoyed writing actions and the experience that came with having a working job on the server and what came with it.
Being hospital staff, would also in short be like joining a team, where mostly everyone gets to work side by side and get to know those around them personally and create good working relationships with fellow staff.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
Doctor!

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Doctors are expected to do every bit of work until a case becomes surgical, they preform x-rays, check vitals and by far are most in charge of a patient's care.
They are to inform the surgeon(s) of any difficulty that may restrict their abilities in the operating room, such as a patient's disease or disability.
They review medical records, diagnose the patient, figure the best personalized treatment for the patient, inform the patient of what's to be done, review medical records, admit the treatment(s) and provide the patient with the best steps to their recovery or inform them of the steps the surgeon is going to take.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
EMS helps ensure the medical welfare of Karakura, keeping each and every person happy and healthy!
Surgeon
A surgeon's job, in simple terms is to 'do surgery' they are the only individual whom is allowed to take care of surgical patients, although they can do any of the work of those below them, such as a doctor or nurse.
Doctor
A doctor's work is to do anything they possibly can to get a patient back to their best health or decide whether the patient needs surgery or not. They follow each of the steps prior to deciding whether the patient needs surgery or a Psychiatrist's treatment.
Psychiatrist
A Psychiatrist's benefits a patient's mental health, whether it be prescribing medications or via therapy and to overall assist the patient's mental wellbeing. This can be seen in many forms, most publicized being preventing harm against one's self.
Nurses
Expected to take care of most the nonsurgical or minor cases that come through the hospital, nurses are also expected to run tests, administer medications to the patient aswell as check the patient's vitals. Scrub nurses on the other hand are expected to help prepare the operating room for the surgeons and ensure that they have anything and everything that they might possibly need.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red
Fire! This means that an evacuation would be mandatory, this includes patients aswell as hospital staff. This might also mean that someone is smoking in the facility.
Code Blue
A patient is either in cardiac arrest, or respiratory arrest. In this situation, a CPR team is required and expected!
Code Orange
Hazardous Materials have either been spilt, mishandled or are in some sort of risk to exposing others.

Code Green
Evacuate immediately! This means that either a fire, Hazardous items have been spilt or other difficulties are proceeding and an evacuation is required ASAP!
Code Pink
Missing child, this means that a child has either wandered off, gotten lost or taken.
Code Violet
There is a violent person within the hospital whom needs to be either sedated or removed.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that at any moment in time I could be demoted or inactivity, lack of performance or attitude.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?:
I understand that by applying for this role i will be obliged to be devoted for this role!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I understand that by not attending mandatory functions i will be removed as hospital staff.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes! I understand that all situations that happen icly are to be kept icly and never to be argued about or taken in an ill-ful manor whether voided or not.

In-Character (IC) Section

⋅ ──────────── ⋅
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?:
Keanna is somewhat, bland. Although, she makes up for it with her quick switching emotions, shaking off any "bad vibes" in a matter of seconds- leaving her to nearly always be in a happy, uppity mood. She has dark brown hair, a simple blonde streak. She has slightly noticeable wrinkles- one of the only things that really gave off her age.

What is she like on and off the job?
Keanna's personality doesn't truly vary much depending on her situation, she's always mature and polite- although in some instances she can seem rather childish.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Keanna is always sure to remain respectful to those she works with!
Since she was a teenager, becoming a medical professional was her 'plan for the future' she never really thought much past that. She intends to spend the rest of her life as a doctor, or until she simply cannot work anymuch longer.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
This character has no notable illnesses whatsoever!

BACKSTORY

Keanna Omaira was born in Tokyo, Japan. She had blonde, curly hair and tanned skin. She was introduced into the world as her parent's perfect little girl, infact she was protected a little too much on her parent's end.
She had an average, nothing special life. She went through a perfect childhood, up until she reached her teenage years. Her parents became overly protective- for little to no reason. She wasn't allowed to do basic things, most of her life was revolved around school work.
She was practically forced into medical school, infact- she would have much preferred art. Once the girl was about a few weeks into 'med-school' she found that this would be something that she actually enjoyed, she began to excell at her classes and eventually graduated. And was nearly done with her residency. Everything sort of- fell apart when her mother had passed away. The girl who had been sheltered and guided by her mother her entire life was at a loss. She pushed through the rest of her schooling, before moving to Karakura.
She never really put her schooling to work. At the ripe age of 28, she had met quite the few people, one of those being Cyprien Gauthier. She has been living in Karakura since, she had ended up in a relationship with the ex psychiatrist (who really has way too many mental health issues) and despite the twos rocky moments in their relationship, they are now to be married!

SECTION 1: Personal Details
⋅ ──────────── ⋅

Characters Full Name:
Keanna Omaira

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss Omaira

Characters Given Name(s):
Keanna

Characters Preferred Name:
Kea, or Keanna

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
She does not conform to any Religion, simply just following her own beliefs!

Characters Marital Status:
Engaged

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details
⋅ ──────────── ⋅

Years of Residency:
Keanna was a resident for a total of four years!

Working Experience(s):
Although this character does not have any working experience, this account was previously a school nurse and is now an adult!

Academic Degree:
Masters degree in Biology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology, forensics

Minor(s):
Sports medicine, cancer medicine

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Last edited: