players online

Denied Office Assistant Application - Mqrtem

Mortem____

Level 8
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Mqrtem

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Depending on the time of year, but mostly every day.

Do you have discord? I do, feel free to contact me at Mqrtem#5510

Do you have a microphone? Currently, I do not have a mic and I would like to refrain from speaking, hopefully, this doesn't affect the rest of my application as it is an in-character job. If this is a necessary part of this job please feel free to message me on discord and let me know.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, I'm not going to sit here and pretend I haven't been banned, I've been banned multiple times for multiple reasons which I deserved. I am by no means the perfect player but I'm working towards, especially now, becoming a better player and part of this means to get a job and contribute to the IC community. Now that the warning system has come into the picture I hope that I will not get banned for minor things. To answer the question, I have been banned multiple times, and have used the mistakes as lessons to better my roleplay.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: One thing that I can assure is the consistency of the times in which I will log on. I will almost always log on in the afternoon for British time. I can guarantee that I am a player who is devoted and will try his best to always be online. You will not have to worry about long periods of times in which I am not on as it is currently the middle of a school season.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Of course, I understand that if I have an IC job I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The job of the office in a school is an incredibly vital role in constructing a stable and safe school. There are certain regulations that a school must follow, and that follows with an abundance of potentially dangerous data. The majority of schools in modern society rely on these systems to run their schools and make them as safe and accessible as possible. The office assistant, would do as the name suggests and assist workers, usually inside, but outside the office as well. It is an integral part of an imperative component of a working school. Exams, behaviour, punctuality and attendance are all monitored by members of the school office and are just as important as the teaching itself. It's a key role in the institute.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I am not very familiar with the role play of an Office Assistant. However, I do have a very clear understanding of what the role should do, and how I should behave while adopting it. In the paragraph above I have detailed ways in how an Office Assistant should be working.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I, myself have been roleplaying for an insanely long time. I have seen multiple staff and even owners of SchoolRP come and go, Although I haven't always been a good roleplayer, I can definitely say that I am one with plenty of experience. I also like to think that I am starting to transform into one. I have no doubt that I will be a most excellent assistant in the school office, in all fields.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: As I mentioned earlier, the job of the school office assistant is to handle the technological and online problems/documents. These include extremely sensitive data, in which a slip of a finger could harm someone's career. From exam data to simple emails, this job is one in which one cannot do on their own. As an assistant, my role is to help the administrator or my colleagues to organize and staff computerized affairs. We live in a world where most data no longer stored in books and on paper, but online. The characteristics that are needed for this job, in my opinion, are resilience, the ability to remain calm and awareness.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would try to diffuse the situation by speaking to the student calmly, my character is a formal person and would not risk losing his job over a student. I would then proceed to walk away and make sure the student learns respect, perhaps even run the student over the importance of school and that we're all doing our jobs for their learning. If all else fails, other teachers will be alerted and suitable punishment will be served.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will try to do the job as safely as possible, accounting mine and everyone else's safety. I would take all precautions to be as safe as possible and wouldn't do a job which I believed would be not in my range of skills as an office assistant, essentially if it is unprofessionally dangerous, I would leave it to the plumbers, janitors and people who have done these things before. If it was within my power, I would try to take care of the situation as fast as I can. If it was an error within my assistant office worker status, I would stress the importance of the data inside the files and make sure he is aware.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Firstly, of course, I would tell them to stop doing what they are doing and remind them of the consequences and what would happen if they got caught e.g (Losing their job, paying a fine) I would also remind the person of the job the person has to do. If the person persists I would keep quiet and collect viable evidence (e.g capture video evidence of this), then I would either report this to the police or report it to the principal or senior members of school staff, depending on the situation.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Ekzon Bashkimi
Chosen Job: Office Assistant.

Motivation for Joining YHS: Ekzon has an impressive ability to adapt to his environment, and since moving from Albania has been fascinated with the technology upgrade and especially the role it has in modern, everyday life. He believes that many children underestimate the importance of school and the real opportunity it is. In his hometown, school was not mandatory and many remained uneducated, and he wanted to combine his passion with technology and learning to help out at Karakura High School. It's an extremely big school and allows him to share his passion with other people and actually teach youths how to appreciate the opportunities given in school, and how the future depends on what you do here. Excluding the pay, the final reason is the opportunity to meet people from unbelievably diverse areas of the whole world and share his knowledge with them.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Ekzon is an extremely hard worker and when he is dedicated to doing something, He will spend all and more of his power to make sure it is completed to, not the minimum, but the absolute best standard it can be. He is not a slacker and will give respect to everyone whether it's teacher or student. He is also trying to contribute to the community and doing work like this would be the perfect and most efficient way to help people and provide a stable environment. Not everyone is willing to work the extra mile for a debatably hard working job, However, Ekzon will make sure that he keeps the school in complete order. and in an environment where everyone can work and learn. He has also researched a lot on this topic which will hopefully give him the competitive edge over other candidates for the job.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread