mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Office Lady Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
School Employee Role you are Applying For: An Office Lady

How often do you log onto the server?: Since ive had my computer back ive been going on the server for round about 3 hours a day if possible.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No Because I do not have a microphone.

Do you have a microphone?No.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes But I'm not sure why.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes if I'm not busy with school.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As an office Lady you role is to stay in an office and if any guests come in or pupils need any help we are able to help them also as an office lady your are able to contact all pupils parents because you are trusted with there personal details and you have to be responsible to take on this job.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:Yes because at school I'm always helping the office ladies with there work!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I have a lot of experience in roleplay because its what I do on minecraft.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Office ladies are able to help people and are able to find out where people within school time and they are held with the responsibility of pupils private details.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would calmly give the student a warning to watch their language. If they continue, one more warning. If they STILL disobey, I'd get someone with higher authority to take care of them.

You are doing is in not suitable language a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask to see if there was at all and easier way to do it but if there wasn't I would do it any way and ask for a fellow staff member to help me.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them to stop being so immature and tell them they should get back to there job and if they don't stop I will report them.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Mrs.Wright
Chosen Job: Office Lady

Motivation for Joining YHS:As I was in high school I was always helping out in the office and I really enjoyed doing it and I would like to carry on doing it.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because at the moment I'm the only person who is willing to do the office lady that I am a wear of who has applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread