Aly

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

RamenBoxes

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office Manager

How often do you log onto the server?:
Monday-Thursday I am usually on for about 2 hours. Friday-Sunday I am usually on almost all day, unless something comes up.

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have discord; RamenBoxes#2569

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have never been banned on the server and I don't see me getting banned in the future.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can ensure that I will come on often, as I do try to be on for at least 2 hours every day and on the weekends almost all day.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do recognize I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
An office manager is someone responsible for organizing administrative activities. An office manager also has the responsibility of hiring and firing employees, as well as resolving problems that may happen in the work space. The office manager must be able to motivate and encourage other employees to increase productivity and work quality. The office manager usually organizes and arranges meetings. They also deal with complaints and queries that may be given. Office managers must book transportation and make accommodations to other works needs.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, sadly I do not have experience in this type of role-play. However, I do wish to gain new experience in this type of role-play.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I am currently ranked as a College Student, this role-play requires me to attend classes and be on most of the day.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

Being an office manager isn't an easy job. An office manager has many jobs like preparing letters, presentations and/or reports for the Principal. You may also be asked by the Principal to give certain task to other employees. An officer manager is also entitled to greet those who walk into the school office, answer phone calls, take messages and sort out mail. They must manage the Principal's schedule as well as making appointments. School office managers may also be responsible for typing and sending out school documents, they are also the person who registers and releases students to school and maintains attendance records. As said above, school office managers are generally in charge of handling all employee relations, such as helping with problems and maintaining employee attendance reports.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would stay calm and collective as I will tell the student to reframe from profanation during school. If the student continues to swear I will calmly write their name down and send them to the Principal's office.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I will tell the Principal that I will try my best to fulfill the task he/she has given me. If I cannot handle doing the task I will calming tell the principal with my reasoning as to why I am not able to do the task at hand.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I will tell my co-worker to do their job correctly and act accordingly. If they continue to act out of hand I will simply let the Principal know the situations and wait for further instructions.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Alina Arai

Chosen Job:
Office Manager

Motivation for Joining YHS:
Since a young age I always wanted to work in a department that helped students. Being able to work in a school will let me fulfill that dream.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
You should choose me over other applicants because I am a very hard worker. I am able to multi-task which is very important for this positions as I will have to be doing many things at once. I also love the thought of being able to work around children. Even if I might not see them all the time.​

Last edited:

Wolfenrath

Level 84

NOTICE
Greeting @Aly,

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time out of your day to apply for the school employee role of Office-Manager. Unfortunately, today on March 27th, 2019, I will not be delivering you any good news. After thoroughly reviewing your application (several times, might I add), I have decided to deny your application. My reasoning(s) for such, provided below:

✴ Upon discussion with my fellow colleague (@Ehko), that another applicant would be more suitable for the role.

For any further questions in regards to your application (or anything for that matter), feel free to DM me on discord. (marc#1747)​

Users who are viewing this thread