Denied Office secretary <3

Thankies

Level 2
In Game Name:
madalynnee
School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Office secretary
How often do you log onto the server?:

I'm usually more active around the middle of the month and the ending.
Do you have discord?

Yes, mine is madalynne#3714
Do you have a microphone?

Yes.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

Yes I have been banned, I was banned in 2018-4-13, I was banned on srp for being annoying towards staff members. After that I was banned permanently for bypassing the ban on an alt account.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I can ensure that I can come on as often as I can and when the staff need me too.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:

I do recognize that I can be fired at anytime ICly.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role I have chosen for my School Employee is Office Secretary in much detail as possible it is a job of being social and having the temper and patience to deal with Students, as you are an Office secretary you also help mostly with answering questions as for instance an Student would ask you for where the bathrooms are and you'd either show them or tell them. A Office Secretary is also a person who can show trust and be able to participate and work on their own or with a partner. With this job you will be asked mostly to do tasks other's don't get too do so you will have too be able ICly or OOcly most of the time.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

No, I do not have any past experience with this type of roleplay but I can learn the same amount as the office secretary just as fast with the help of other School Staff members and Students, with the help of others I will be able to roleplay just as same as a School Employee who has experience and maybe learn better.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

The experience I have in general with roleplay is, tending to be nicer to a lot of people but I also have much more experience with helping people more than being troublesome unless it's needed for instance if someone were to be rude too me I'd respond politely and not trigger anything else. Any other rp experience I have is some medical from Heimlich Maneuver, as people have choked in front of her before and she knows how to stitch as well as check pulse.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

The Office Secretary is basically here to help answer the Student's KHS related question, Office Secretary is here to help have the Office Secretary makes sure students are respecting all the rules of the School but indeed they should be able too always help the other School Staff, if they need help. Are Office Secretary doesn't have many people always working and I'd like to fix that by trying to help out and join the School Employee's team and help make sure the School Student's of Karakura High School are staying safe, and respecting the School at the same time a long if they have any questions they may ask and we're here to help. The help of Office Secretary describes having others being asked with questions as it may reduce it, as they have a team of School staff that can take on topic School related questions that can be asked at the receptionist desk.
[Situations] Student :
Excuse me, where is the classroom ###.
Office secretary : The classroom ### will be on the right of the hallway all the way down too the left.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Proceeding a workshift and a Student starts to curse at me for being pathetic, I react with trying to calm down the Student and ask them politely not to use swear words in School and if they continue I will report them too higher School Employee's such as a VP and let them deal with the situation unless I am needed after they are reported to the Vice Principal.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I am offered a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, I react with asking them what the job is but if it's a reasonable job I will take it, but if it's unreasonable or not School related I will not proceed with it. My reaction is leaning towards on what it is based on because if it is not negotiable and is irrelevant too School it shall not be done unless it has a capable reason of me continuing to do the request.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

Another school employee is being dangerous on their shift or acting out of order I would report them to the Dean if they were acting dangerous on the job; but if they are acting out of order I would ask them what's wrong and if they do something or say something wrong I report them as soon as I can.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Yaharia A. Centre
Chosen Job:
Office secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining Karakura High School Staff Employee team is the members and being more social as much, making more memories and newer friends I love to also help with others and make sure they are satisfied with their service. As for when I join the Office Secretary I'd love to help others on their questions and continue to take their requests.
Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over all the other applicants, because as I show I am capable of the job I'd love to proceed and help others in this department making sure everyone is successful and can succeed.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The role you applied for is taken.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread