School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?:
I'm mostly on average every day

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do IM_DA_ALEX#6119

Do you have a microphone?
yes I do

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I've been banned for glitching try to glitch over a door
in school (2018)

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employ An Office secretary guard to make sure the student goes to classes and makes sure no trouble in. They also are there for support if something happens. they also making phone calls, scheduling meetings and visits, and fixing fills where the supposed to be and belong

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I do while on SRP I get to experience much and I have been working
on jobs as a waiter and a Cassiar

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I joined the first map in 2017 and at first, I was not very good but more and more playing more experience I get and now I know more about making my character and how I want him to be in general.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes I kinda know they keep everything safe and good for student
and making sure files in the same place and take taking most if student's
do something bad so he can report it to the principle

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would say to the student to stop cursing at me and if he or she keeps cursing at me I would try to talk to the student to make them understand that this is harassment and they can get in big trouble. and I would give them warnings for school harassment against a school employee. If they kept cursing when I give them the warnings I give the student I would directly go to a vice-principal or the principle to make the report about harassing an employee

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would ask if it's something dangerous towards me or other students or anyone else in the school and accept the job but be very careful about what hazardous job I need to do.
I would very careful when I do this job to not hurt anyone else

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would first make the students quickly leave the area and the man so they are safe from the man/girl. Later I would provoke the employee and calm them down and stop on what they are doing. If he is beating aggressive to a student I am forced to step in and stop on what he is doing and let the principle's know what is going on

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Troy Aldridge
Chosen Job: Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS: my motivation to join is to help other students with there attitude in school and making sure they do what they do even help. I believe that my experience can help others. As well as make sure so there are no fight argument threats and making sure everyone is safe in the school

(Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think my application should be accepted because I'm on mostly all the time and I want to help others like new players. and I love to help the school and have used my experience. And I think it will help other's as well to guide them kinda

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
Various sorts of important detail are absent in this application. In the future, I recommend you add what is lacking in the application for a better chance at getting accepted. It fails to meet what I search for in applications.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread