players online

Denied Office Secretary Application

shiko haise

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
ShikoXIII

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for office secretary

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server everyday for about 5 - 8 hours.

Do you have discord? I do! My discord username is shiko#8933

Do you have a microphone? I do in fact have a working microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I was banned once back when I was still new to the server. However, I have been trying my hardest to change and to reflect on my actions. I used to get warned 24/7, but now, I have no complications with staff members whatsoever

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can assure you that I will continue to play and dedicate my time towards the server

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I realize this, and I humbly accept this

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: An office secretary's job is to maintain the flow of an office through a vast majority of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office scheduling, coordinate meetings, organize files, and perform a huge array of other essential tasks

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do not, unfortunately. However, I would really love the chance to gain some experience in this field of RP

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Years ago, I once played as a cop on an old Windows 10 Minecraft server, and now I am currently a shop owner on an up and coming server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: An office secretary administrates offices
by planning meetings, organizing files, managing databases, prioritizing workloads, implementing new procedures and administrative systems, and overall maintaining the flow of the office.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: As I have said in a previous application, I would ask the student to please stop and to go back to what they were doing before they started to insult me. However, if they choose to be stubborn/ignorant and continue to insult me, I shall report it to a teacher or to the principal.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask the principal what my assignment is and if I believe that I could complete this task, I would do so without threatening the safety of any other staff, school employee, student, or anyone around the area of which I am doing this task in.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would ask the employee if they believed that what they were doing was truly safe for the environment around us. Seeing that this is a dangerous situation, I'd demand that the employee would stop what they're doing. If they choose to not stop, then I'd call the school's security/police and have them detain the employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Office secretary application
Chosen Job: Office secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS: I've always looked up to and admired school staff for the things they choose to do on a daily basis. They believe in the youth as they would like to lead them to a better tomorrow. I've always admired school staff for the things they do because most school staff members inspire the youth to dream big. My dream was to always be that person that would inspire the youth and lead them.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think that I should be accepted rather than any other applicants because I believe I, out of anyone else, would do my job and the best that I can. As well as exceed any and all expectations.

Ehko

Level 31
DENIED

- Role taken

If you have any questions regarding your application, please DM Ehko#0028 via Discord

Users who are viewing this thread