Level 2
6ravy
6ravy
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
ScaredRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Shimiko#2214

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): No.

What is your timezone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: On most of the day excluding School and Family Events.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Office-Secretary.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: An office secretary's main duties and responsibilities are to deal with staff and pupils in person, in order to treat problems confidentially and ensure administrative support to both teacher and students. Office Secretaries also maintain records on students. They're highly organized and do their work in a timely manner to meet deadlines and do their job accordingly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing for about 2 years and I've been doing roleplay on various games and apps such as Discord, Roblox and various other platforms. I've been doing general roleplay for about 4 years but I mainly partake it in on SRP in comparison to anywhere else.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I cannot find my previous applications, However, I did do one for a Korean Language using a different account which might fall under a similar name as the one I am posting this Application with at the moment.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would calmly tell the student to calm down and ask what is wrong. If the student denies telling me their situation, I would either tell the student to step aside and deal with them later in case of other students waiting in line for help. After she'd call a teacher if the student continued misbehaving and issue him with a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would first step in and stop both students and then ask them what is wrong, I would then listen to both sides of the story including bystanders that have been watching. Then punishments would be given out accordingly based on what I have collected as evidence to support my claims.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character would first ask the employee to stop and why they are doing such a horrendous act. If the employee continues then I would tell someone of a higher role to deal with this if not stopped.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character would stay on guard in-case of an uprising emergency in the school but also use the break wisely to either complete work or make sure the students are safe and don't have any concerns. A job like this should be taken seriously, with a mature manner.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me The female would set down her papers in front of her as she took her seat, looking up at the student, she'd raise her eyebrow in question while cleaning the desk.

/me She'd open her pen, then starting to scribble down the information the student had told her while answering his/her question in full.

/me Doha would hold the two students apart as they clawed at each other, looking at both of them she would take a deep breathe and exhale, opening her mouth slightly and asking them what had happened and how.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Elaine Holland
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: High school and College as well as a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Management.
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Communication Managment
Minors: Psychology

Backstory
Elaine Holland was born in South Korea with many other siblings that cared about her, she had a single mother who had tried her best to provide everything for Elaine as she was weak and fragile. Elaine's mother was her best friend and had always had her back, her family had then been kicked out of their house due to her mother not being able to pay off the rent as well as not being able to pay off loan sharks she had borrowed money from after living in poverty. Shortly after Elaine's 14th birthday her mother had made the Decision to move to Karakura, Japan, to start a new life as she had gotten a job offer there. Excited to move, as Elaine had been waiting for this chance to finally experience something new in her life, she had started attending KHS, the biggest and most outstanding school in Karakura - filled with people who aim high and never back down from their fights, during her high school life she had met a man by the name of Ushi Wakato, who she had instantly fell in-love with and had spent most of her educational life with. After applying to College Elaine had fallen pregnant with Ushi's child and shortly after she decided to apply for a job at the school in order to support her family. While browsing the options she had come across the job for Office-Secretary which suited her perfectly as she loved to help people. She'd have a very lonely past even though she had many siblings, she'd feel as though she needed to be there for the people of KHS. Elaine had the perfect skills and qualifications of taking on this job and had determination that one day she would have a big, positive, impact on many peoples lives and hopefully guide them to a brighter future even better than her own.

Motivation for Joining KHS: She'd been attending KHS all my life and I'd say it's an outstanding High School and College with outstanding teachers and pupils that try their best in their everyday lives in order to work towards and achieve or expand on their career. As well has having a bright smile on their faces every time they walk through the gates of Karakura High School.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be picked over other applicants as my character is well-known and is known to be a very sweet person, I'm very organized and I'm good at helping people and staying on top of my tasks and I doubt I would let anyone down in any situation whether is small or big, If they decide to tell me then its my problem as well.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application is on the shorter side, try elaborating further on your responses to questions should you with to re-apply.
- There's only one position open for this role, when comparing this to other applicants your application wasn't at the same standard as the others.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread